Fighting for my life 06/06/20 - Amberlynn will soon be seeing her mother, for the first time in 12 years

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
I really hope she doesn't go out too much in public. Cancer patients have a compromised immune system as it is - even more so if they're under Chemotherapy. Her odds of catching Covid-19 or any other illness is exasperated. But this is Amber. Her logical thinking stops at the potential of food or useless crap to hoard.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Based on her current health problems (many ongoing since months) my bet is on Stage 3. Of course there is also the possibility that it's precancerous cells and she will milk it being cancer while it's not, and come out later with apologies for misunderstanding the doctor, but in all honesty (and unlike her) her body probably doesn't lie.

For her own sake it will be easier to deal with the shitstorm if it turns out she doesn't have cancer, than going through treatments.
I agree, Hambo is a sack of scummy, smelly lies, but if we get all the pieces of the fat puzzle together... the prognostic is grim
Adding the symptoms she's having since last year:
- Strange never ending infections and UTI (without burning feeling when peeing symptom)
- Fever that come and goes several times
- Severe, inexplicable weight loss.
- Strong pain in her whole pelvic area.
- Irregular period bleeding.
If you had anyone that died from cancer, think about their symptoms, diagnostic and the end.
People who find it in early stages are usually in check up routine exams, smear or even touching in the breast one, if she had a Gyno, she would be already being monitored due to her weight and already irregular period and will have find out early (like Chantal with her cysts).
I even remember when she was with Krystal, her parents pushed Hambo to get free medical care and when she applied was offered to her "feminine" free care, and she laugh it out dismissing it and saying she was a "lesbo" and didn't needed... well... well....
Everyone I know who found cancer after symptoms as severe as hers were already too far gone....
her body already struggles daily to keep her basic functions, it wouldn't cope with severe surgeries and heavy medications.
She said to have spoken with family and close friends (D&D, etc) before the video and just after the talk with the doctor, they know things we don't.
Her mother's visit it isn't to help her "fight" or to clean her shit behind, her mother knows more than us... and is coming to say goodbye, Hambo is far too narc to realise.
The only thing Hambo will leave for the useless blood suckers around her will be a decomposing 600lbs carcass (the smell will be around the same), and a big fat funeral and hospital bills.
I'll lose the pool apparently ... damn it

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everybody deals with this diagnosis differently, but everybody will tell you that the hardest part emotionally is when you have the diagnosis but don’t know what stage it is, what the treatment will be, what the prognosis is, etc. Doctors can make a guess after imaging, but they don’t know for sure until surgery. (I’m not sure she can have imaging, or surgery.)

The waiting is nerve-wracking for the calmest people, and it’s normal for minds to jump to the worst-case scenario, even if you are smart enough to know there are many other places to land. It’s a brush with mortality, even for those who experience something highly curable, like uterine or thyroid. If she is behaving like it’s a cold, she’s lying.

I can’t watch this video right now, but if she turns out to have misunderstood the doctor and is now faking it for asspats, I think it’ll be time to cancel her and let her rot alone. That’s a pretty nasty manipulation.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh that video left a bad taste. I don't know what is real anymore, probably just what AL wants. I think she did get told something over the phone, whether its cancer or pre cancer, who knows. I think AL probably got a huge dose of asspat therapy and now its silver linings and I should be doing more makeup stuff.

Is it possible that it is cancer and still waiting on staging info so she has no new info yet? A lot of you said that takes time or more work. I know about the stage 2 tweets but don't know how reliable they are. If it was just pre cancerous cells wouldn't there still be a plan for action?
If she did indeed have an appt with the surgeon yday-the one who told her about the cancer- she wouldn't have left that office without knowing the plan. If it were true serious staged cancer- he would have given her all the options- quickly- like hysterectomy if needed. Chemo if needed. More tests ran.
She has said nothing about the plan has she?
Because he probably just told her she had pre cancerous cells. And that's why she has nothing else to say about it- because she's already blurted the c word.
No mention of going next week for tests. No mention of a gyno or oncologist or cytopathologist for a more in depth biopsy.
Nothing.
The people giving her asspats in the comments are fools.

double second

Amberlymph Noid
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't really want her mom. Amberlynn just likes the idea of her mom. She wants a maternal person who cares about her and loves her unconditionally to come stay with her and take care of her and take responsibility for her needs and medical care. I don't think her mom is going to be able to give her the care and comfort she's craving given their history. It's normal for a really scary experience to make people regress temporarily so I'll cut her a little slack for having her mom come, but she's going to have to grow up and take ownership of her own care very quickly.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since her Mom is her next of kin (she claims not to know where her father is) so if Amber is unable to make her own medical decisions, that would fall to Mom. Hopefully during this visit they will discuss what Amber wants in such a case, like if she codes on the table.

But yeah, she more than likely just wants someone to take care of her because Becky has her own mother to deal with and Amber relies on having others to do her bidding.

Box Tie

kiwifarms.net
Amber has what one might describe as low animal cunning when it comes to baiting people into giving her attention, but she remains an incredibly dumb person.

As with Rains And Petals Eavesdrop she's going to screw herself over with the consequences of her actions, that is, if any of this is purposefully misrepresented. People will find out. Cancer patients, survivors and their kin don't screw around and they know everything there is to know about procedures, terminology and timelines.

Amber would be too dumb to fake anything long term so for her sake I hope she's being truthfull or she'll find out what real hate it.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber has what one might describe as low animal cunning when it comes to baiting people into giving her attention, but she remains an incredibly dumb person.

As with Rains And Petals Eavesdrop she's going to screw herself over with the consequences of her actions, that is, if any of this is purposefully misrepresented. People will find out. Cancer patients, survivors and their kin don't screw around and they know everything there is to know about procedures, terminology and timelines.

Amber would be too dumb to fake anything long term so for her sake I hope she's being truthfull or she'll find out what real hate it.
You have a good point, but everyone has a different experience and treatment, so they think they know what hers would be. We saw with Norma's breast cancer. Everyone was an expert, doubted her chemo course and tests. There will be people doing this to Amber.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
She'd need to hire a lawyer and she'd still lose. Blood wins.
Not always. IME, There have been instances of Blood relatives and ex-spouses/spouses with court orders that named them as sole beneficiary thinking they would "win" only to find that they either ended up with nothing or less than they should have gotten. Then again, the people who defeated the "next of kin" weren't like Becky and they ignored court orders/openly defied the law/relatives. I guess it depends on how law abiding the "mere girlfriend" is.

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not always. IME, There have been instances of Blood relatives thinking they would "win" only to find that they either ended up with nothing or less than they should have gotten. Then again, the people who defeated the "next of kin" weren't like Becky and they ignored court orders/openly defied the law/relatives. I guess it depends on how law abiding the "mere girlfriend" is.
Unless she saves up a heap of money now, there'll be nothing left to fight over. She's not going to be well enough to be earning money towards the end of her life, and that will be an expensive time.

They'll be lucky if they don't need to crowd fund her funeral.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Unless she saves up a heap of money now, there'll be nothing left to fight over. She's not going to be well enough to be earning money towards the end of her life, and that will be an expensive time.

They'll be lucky if they don't need to crowd fund her funeral.
True and then a lot of the items Amber has are worthless. Eh, I think it's moot though. ALR won't be dying anytime soon.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
oh, absolutely. wait until she goes to the oncologist and they diagnose her with stage three cancer and tell her there’s not much they can do.
I am beginning to think that is the case - a lot of people are referencing old videos where she has talked about lower back kidney pain - on one side and a mass in her stomach which she thinks is a lymphedema - anemia, her ovaries hurting, and recurrent infections

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Hangman hang my shells on a tree
kiwifarms.net
Yeah ok the cancer is a complete lie. This moron obviously did not understand what was said to her and jumped as soon as she heard the word cancer. Fat Amber is an idiot and now she has lied herself into a corner once again. Should be funny to watch.
Rain and petals eavesdrop, I said the wrong word...the cancer edition? That would be amusing.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
If she did indeed have an appt with the surgeon yday-the one who told her about the cancer- she wouldn't have left that office without knowing the plan. If it were true serious staged cancer- he would have given her all the options- quickly- like hysterectomy if needed. Chemo if needed. More tests ran.
She has said nothing about the plan has she?
Because he probably just told her she had pre cancerous cells. And that's why she has nothing else to say about it- because she's already blurted the c word.
No mention of going next week for tests. No mention of a gyno or oncologist or cytopathologist for a more in depth biopsy.
Nothing.
The people giving her asspats in the comments are fools.
That appointment was a Drs appointment she made because of her bloods

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Not always. IME, There have been instances of Blood relatives and ex-spouses/spouses with court orders that named them as sole beneficiary thinking they would "win" only to find that they either ended up with nothing or less than they should have gotten. Then again, the people who defeated the "next of kin" weren't like Becky and they ignored court orders/openly defied the law/relatives. I guess it depends on how law abiding the "mere girlfriend" is.
My bad: I should have specified that a lot of the time, it doesn't mean squat if you've been a caretaker for a hambeast for the past 5 years (or whatever), if you're not named in a will (like Big Al would have made the effort to make one, LOL) and other living relatives can be located, you're probably SOL. Which is why I think ol' Beckster should have been skimming off that account for years, given that we know Big Al isn't going to do anything to secure the future of her luff. But Becky's a dumbass just like Big Al, so when Big Al kicks it, she's going to have to have a yard sale for all her crayons, coloring books, retro tshirts, and snapbacks.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it was just a GP appointment because her labs from the Emerg visit scared her. She might have asked the GP about her... diagnosis but the GP would have told her the oncologist is the one to discuss that with & rightly so.
Or the gyn first. I would predict the hysterectomy would be first major thing.
However I have no idea what they'd tell her about the weight. And they will not operate as huge as she is. Liability.
But we all know its a big IF

Screenshot_2020-06-06-17-37-57.png
Read the 1st and 3rd ones..
A show of her own on TLC gorls! They've always had one she should be on-MBFSHP

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None