Fighting for my life 06/06/20 - Amberlynn will soon be seeing her mother, for the first time in 12 years

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y'all, if her mama is really coming out, don't expect it to last for longer than 72 hours but do expect it to be a white trash battle royale the likes of which this subforum has deserved for years.

I cannot emphasize what a garbage person her mother is. For those new to this modern take on The Hills Have Eyes, Amber's mother Kristine is a latrine of a human being. Used drugs while pregnant. Left Amber alone in the care of drug addicts. Permitted the child to become 200 pounds before she started grade school. Lost her kids to the state, which is an astonishing thing to have happen and speaks to abuse that Amber herself will not admit to because the state absolutely does not want to take on the burden of a kid unless it's so awful the kid will die without placement, and even then sometimes they err on the side of keeping the family together. Kristine has done a couple of stints in prison, one of which only ended a couple of years ago. The last time I checked her mother's Facebook she was posting MySpace-era glittery trace drawings of strippers with angel wings with pithy bon mots about how much she likes eating pussy. Not sure if she's with a woman or a man but last I checked she was living in her car because either she or the woman she was fucking got caught cheating on their established partner and got tossed out, creating a chaotic financial downslide for all involved.

And oh my god, I just rechecked her Facebook. Will someone who isn't a fucking Boomer like me double check the archive because I'm probably fucking it up, but please note that her first few posts are of hippity-hops with dildoes on them, bombers dropping marijuana for world peace (tagged Aunt Tammi in that one), stripper t-shirt slogans that all involve fishing puns, an all-caps copy pasta about losers who abuse the system, and an exhortation to smoke brisket, not meth. Oh, and she appears to be engaged to a man now. Good for her. She also has some amazing white prison caps or misuses facetune worse than Chantal.

Amber's ass is cleaner than Kristine, I guarantee you. Even clean Kristine will not have the moral or maternal stamina to care for Amber in even the most rudimentary manner. If she's still on drugs, I feel confident stating that there are snakes with better maternal instincts. While trying to make amends with her questionably sick and mountainously huge daughter, Kristine will try to turn Eric straight, invite the pizza delivery man over to smoke some bowls after he gets off work, pick a fight with Becky's mom and end up in jail for the weekend, and get banned from the Monticello Walmart for life when she tries to fuck in a bathroom or smuggle beers out in her bra. And that's actually the best case scenario. If Kristine actually shows up, expect at least one police tazing. Maybe a biker brawl that ends with Twinkie skewered on a pool cue. Maybe she'll find Amber's medical records and sneak them to Tammi who will take them to the UPS store to get them scanned so she can reveal what's really wrong with Amber and we'll all spend the next day arguing about whether or not this violates HIPAA. The horrifying but very rubberneck-able possibilities are endless.

Oh god, please let Kristine organize her shit enough to ride abus to Kentucky. Please, we deserve this. We all deserve this white trash circus gladiator shit show.

Archive of her Facebook: http://archive.md/VVD2S

najobo

kiwifarms.net
She's not going to be able to get it any time soon. She's probably already made more than the maximum income threshold for this tax year as it is (you have to be really damn poor to get Medicaid, particularly as a single person with no dependent children).

She's going to have to deal with getting her bank account drained for the rest of this year until she can buy health insurance during open enrollment this December.
The max income for Medicaid in Kentucky, single-person, is $16,971. She would need to liquidate all her assets, not just the bank account. Like her car. That definitely goes. Becky better go job-hunting ASAP. No more trips to the mall for snapbacks in sugar momma's car. Not sure about Amber's outstanding medical debt; I'm guessing that's where bankruptcy comes in.

I'm no expert, but my tl;dr is that Amber's gonna pay out of pocket for treatment until she's got nothing left, declare bankruptcy, then apply for Medicaid. This would take a few months, during which she could lose some weight?

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I think we need a poll for who the next death fat lolcow who will announce they have uterine cancer. If you are a barren, death fat over 30 with 400 lb pounds of fat cells pumping out the estrogen, it’s obviously just a matter of time before riddles your inactive uterus with cancer.

They might all have it, or early stages, but who can tell how often death fats actually go to those awful fatphobic doctors. Seems to take a river of blood clots to get the death fats into the stirrups.
SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY.....DEATHFAT DEATHMATCH, LIVE FROM THE COLISEUM!

I'd pony up for that on PPV

I even remember when she was with Krystal, her parents pushed Hambo to get free medical care and when she applied was offered to her "feminine" free care, and she laugh it out dismissing it and saying she was a "lesbo" and didn't needed... well... well....
I don't get this idiocy. It isn't like lesbians have magical ladybits that don't perform the very same functions as straight women.

She's going to have to actually start adulting.
Have you been drinking?

Also, I found Big Al a handy item to pull out of her cheapass MK purse at the slightest hint of anyone questioning or criticizing her.
cancercard - Copy.jpg

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
She's not going to be able to get it any time soon. She's probably already made more than the maximum income threshold for this tax year as it is (you have to be really damn poor to get Medicaid, particularly as a single person with no dependent children).
Not only that, Amber will have to prove she doesn't have her Youtube earnings stashed away somewhere and that she truly has no income. This process takes a long time. She's looking at a minimum of 2 years before Medicaid is a possibility.

Even if Amber is lying about cancer, she should be absolutely terrified with her position now. Even if she makes 100k+ again, she's so close to financial ruin, not to mention her obvious health concerns.

sperginity

we're all fags here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My thought is... Yes she was in panic about the cancer stuff but she will forget it as fast as she gets her 10k YouTube bux per month again.
since she made the video about her d&c, she has clearly been more at ease about her youtube presence. The panicy "its cancer!" video is an exception of course, but before all this amy ramadan and chantal were outshining her in terms of youtube deathfattery. She should really be evaluating the kind of life where a medical emergency is the best thing that has happened to her in months. That is a bleak kind of life to live. I don't think she understands how much this is going to all cost or she would not be at all relieved, but I am sure she is enjoying the attention if nothing else.

King DDT

You better tech that, you lil-
kiwifarms.net
I will be shocked if amber follows anything the doctors tell her to do. She has such low respect for medical professionals,she is going to get back up to 600 after they tell her to drop weight and then have to have emergency surgery where she will most likely not wake up.Everything is a game and for attention to her.

She has and always will use the ER as a place to fix her fuck ups and she probably intends for them quick fix her with this issue too.
Holy shit, I just realized that when Amber dies, we'll probably get a handful of videos that she scheduled to upload.
We could only be so lucky that her final video to upload is a prerecorded mukbang as a final fuck you to 'haydur nation'.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
The max income for Medicaid in Kentucky, single-person, is $16,971. She would need to liquidate all her assets, not just the bank account. Like her car. That definitely goes. Becky better go job-hunting ASAP. No more trips to the mall for snapbacks in sugar momma's car. Not sure about Amber's outstanding medical debt; I'm guessing that's where bankruptcy comes in.

I'm no expert, but my tl;dr is that Amber's gonna pay out of pocket for treatment until she's got nothing left, declare bankruptcy, then apply for Medicaid. This would take a few months, during which she could lose some weight?

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
I will say that in most states they don't count assets as income any more. IE: If you aren't MAKING money, but have money squirreled away or tied up in assets like cars or houses, then that isn't taken into account. Powerlevel: I attempted to sign up for the insurance marketplace, but was shunted directly to Medicaid because I hadn't made much cash on paper in the last couple years. This is despite having quite a bit saved.

Clearly a Cylon

A friendly toaster.
kiwifarms.net
The "it's definitely cancer" crowd here losing steam, but the last vestiges seem to be taking AL's symptoms as if it could only possibly be cancer.

Pretty much all of her symptoms could merely come down to being a 500lb landwhale. Heavy periods and clotting are common in fats. You don't even have to be that huge, moderately overweight women tend to skip months and bleed like a geyser others because hormones go wild when you're unhealthy. The skin and sunken eye issues from poor diet, losing 70lbs (and now gaining again) could be the beetus running unchecked.

I'm still in the camp that she's an idiot and misheard the doctor. Or is just outright lying. This video does nothing to change my mind. The only reason I held out hope our gorl was being true & honest was if Dana's friend on SM had been lying for clout about stage 2, but now that Amber herself has said it without going through the weeks-long process of getting more biopsies and imaging scans, I'm more skeptical than ever.

The next few weeks are going to be hilarious.

Tags
None