Fighting for my life 06/06/20 - Amberlynn will soon be seeing her mother, for the first time in 12 years

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Y'all, if her mama is really coming out, don't expect it to last for longer than 72 hours but do expect it to be a white trash battle royale the likes of which this subforum has deserved for years.

I cannot emphasize what a garbage person her mother is. For those new to this modern take on The Hills Have Eyes, Amber's mother Kristine is a latrine of a human being. Used drugs while pregnant. Left Amber alone in the care of drug addicts. Permitted the child to become 200 pounds before she started grade school. Lost her kids to the state, which is an astonishing thing to have happen and speaks to abuse that Amber herself will not admit to because the state absolutely does not want to take on the burden of a kid unless it's so awful the kid will die without placement, and even then sometimes they err on the side of keeping the family together. Kristine has done a couple of stints in prison, one of which only ended a couple of years ago. The last time I checked her mother's Facebook she was posting MySpace-era glittery trace drawings of strippers with angel wings with pithy bon mots about how much she likes eating pussy. Not sure if she's with a woman or a man but last I checked she was living in her car because either she or the woman she was fucking got caught cheating on their established partner and got tossed out, creating a chaotic financial downslide for all involved.

And oh my god, I just rechecked her Facebook. Will someone who isn't a fucking Boomer like me double check the archive because I'm probably fucking it up, but please note that her first few posts are of hippity-hops with dildoes on them, bombers dropping marijuana for world peace (tagged Aunt Tammi in that one), stripper t-shirt slogans that all involve fishing puns, an all-caps copy pasta about losers who abuse the system, and an exhortation to smoke brisket, not meth. Oh, and she appears to be engaged to a man now. Good for her. She also has some amazing white prison caps or misuses facetune worse than Chantal.

Amber's ass is cleaner than Kristine, I guarantee you. Even clean Kristine will not have the moral or maternal stamina to care for Amber in even the most rudimentary manner. If she's still on drugs, I feel confident stating that there are snakes with better maternal instincts. While trying to make amends with her questionably sick and mountainously huge daughter, Kristine will try to turn Eric straight, invite the pizza delivery man over to smoke some bowls after he gets off work, pick a fight with Becky's mom and end up in jail for the weekend, and get banned from the Monticello Walmart for life when she tries to fuck in a bathroom or smuggle beers out in her bra. And that's actually the best case scenario. If Kristine actually shows up, expect at least one police tazing. Maybe a biker brawl that ends with Twinkie skewered on a pool cue. Maybe she'll find Amber's medical records and sneak them to Tammi who will take them to the UPS store to get them scanned so she can reveal what's really wrong with Amber and we'll all spend the next day arguing about whether or not this violates HIPAA. The horrifying but very rubberneck-able possibilities are endless.

Oh god, please let Kristine organize her shit enough to ride abus to Kentucky. Please, we deserve this. We all deserve this white trash circus gladiator shit show.

Archive of her Facebook: http://archive.md/VVD2S
I'm still new-ish to the Amber stuff so this is my first time actually seeing anything of her mom and... Wow. There's so much going on I don't even know where to start.

Annotation 2020-06-07 062715.png

I think it's a bad idea to share a joke about kids wanting too much if you lose rights to see your child because of being such a shitty parent.

Speaking of Aunt Tammi, is the same Aunt Tammi who posted (still posts?) here and cut Amber out of her life the same Aunt Tammi who just posted this and tagged Amber in it?

Annotation 2020-06-07 062759.png

Annotation 2020-06-07 062831.png

Casa Grande is the name of one of Amber's favourite restaurants, right?

since she made the video about her d&c, she has clearly been more at ease about her youtube presence. The panicy "its cancer!" video is an exception of course, but before all this amy ramadan and chantal were outshining her in terms of youtube deathfattery. She should really be evaluating the kind of life where a medical emergency is the best thing that has happened to her in months. That is a bleak kind of life to live. I don't think she understands how much this is going to all cost or she would not be at all relieved, but I am sure she is enjoying the attention if nothing else.
I was genuinely wondering after the response to her vague hospital posting pre-cancer diagnosis if the response she got is how Munchausen develops. What seemed like incredibly vague "I'm sick" posting that garnered an actual positive response and haydurs to back off? That was a disorder waiting to happen.

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
Kentucky's Medicaid manual is apparently just their State Plan. While it's more organized than some I've seen, it's still almost 1500 pages of government documents and amendments. There are some overarching federal rules that apply.

Kentucky is a Medicaid expansion state. If she gets under the income limit for the MAGI categories created under ACA, she could have a collection of Bugattis and still get Medicaid. The current limit is roughly $1415 per month/$16,980 per year. The income disregard varies state-to-state, but is generally in the neighborhood of $50-$100 per month.

Qualifying based on a disability is a bit more lenient where earned income is concerned, and the working disabled coverage, which Kentucky has dubbed Medicaid Works, is considerably more lenient. They do carry limits on assets, disability-based coverages requires the pursuit of SSI/SSDI and eventually Medicare, and working disabled has an income-based monthly premium but you don't have to chase Social Security.

She could also use her medical bills, when they start rolling in, to spend-down her income under the Medicaid limits and qualify for six months at a time. That's highly variable between states, but as a general rule carries an asset limit, extremely low income limits, and you're still responsible to pay an amount that's approximately equal to the difference between your income and the income limit.

Given that she earned at least $75,000 last year, even if she lost 50% of her income, she's still over the limits for everything but Medicaid Works. This is assuming that Kentucky adopted SSI rules and applies the 50% earned income disregard. Also assuming they consider YT to be a job. She also seems to have no intention of trying to get her YT Bux under the limits, so I'm not wading through 1500 pages to try to find specific info on KY's variances. Could she qualify for Medicaid? Yes, in several ways. Will she? The hospital will force her to apply, but that will likely be the end of it because she's not remotely interested in changing her lifestyle to stay alive, let alone get health insurance.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Given that she earned at least $75,000 last year, even if she lost 50% of her income, she's still over the limits for everything but Medicaid Works. This is assuming that Kentucky adopted SSI rules and applies the 50% earned income disregard. Also assuming they consider YT to be a job. She also seems to have no intention of trying to get her YT Bux under the limits, so I'm not wading through 1500 pages to try to find specific info on KY's variances. Could she qualify for Medicaid? Yes, in several ways. Will she? The hospital will force her to apply, but that will likely be the end of it because she's not remotely interested in changing her lifestyle to stay alive, let alone get health insurance.
So, to get under the limit, she would thus need to close down her YT career. I can’t imagine the government giving her Madicaid while she earn $50k-100k a year.

Reactions: Thumbsballs

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
So, to get under the limit, she would thus need to close down her YT career. I can’t imagine the government giving her Madicaid while she earn $50k-100k a year.
Right. She's not getting free Medicaid without either quitting YouTube or committing fraud. Her best option is their working disabled program, but that's going to depend on how much she actually makes, how much she has saved (probably none), if KY will consider sitting on your ass filming yourself eating to be employment, and if her cancer actually qualifies as a disability.

The last point for those programs tends to follow SSA criteria without taking the Substantial Gainful Activity guidelines into account and is less strict, but that's a call that's made by medical professionals.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
I haven't stated my opinion on Amber's recent adventure as the dust settled because at first with that video I thought she had it but seeing her recent videos I am starting to question the legitimacy. I believe they found pre-cancerous cells meaning its going to happen but when.
She took that and ran with this because before that video her videos were floundering but now she has to maintain the guise she has cancer. If someone lied about rape they will lie about cancer in my eyes.
Her attitude in the video was odd to say the least.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like Destiny's mom and Krystal's parents actually cared tbh. Destiny's mom always struck me as kind hearted. I hope Amber's mom doesn't hurt her again- its clear the abandonment broke her early on. She won't be able to handle that again tbh
I have this icky feeling that they will both act like they are the best pals right away and not analyze a damn thing. It won't end well.

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Tammi not want Amber in her mom's life because it would trigger a relapse? And Kristine is clean via religion now? My mind is foggy as its been so long.
maybe she had a change of heart since Amber might die soon. I wonder where her brother is? Wasn't he going to get married and then living in a car for awhile and then.... ?

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
It just occurred to me - Amberlynne doesn't have government issued photo ID. She doesn't have ID because she owes the government for student loans. She needs photo ID if she applies for Medicaid and SSI. She's really gotten herself up shit creek without a paddle.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
It just occurred to me - Amberlynne doesn't have government issued photo ID. She doesn't have ID because she owes the government for student loans. She needs photo ID if she applies for Medicaid and SSI. She's really gotten herself up shit creek without a paddle.
I think that the rumor that she has no ID has been dispelled, or wasnt proven in the first place... @StrawberryDouche @SAVE TWINKIE! ? Do you have any insight?

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
It must be such a surreal experience to leave your kid and come back all these years later to a 600lb womanchild with cancer, living with her deeply depressed GF in a house papered with rainbow flags and high-school level art.
Thank God these people are low IQ, because even trying to analyze what happened and what your role in it was could do serious damage to one's mentalz.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that the rumor that she has no ID has been dispelled, or wasnt proven in the first place... @StrawberryDouche @SAVE TWINKIE! ? Do you have any insight?
It's never been proven she has no ID and is absurd on its face. I've sperged a lot about this shit here and made a substantial case as to why people who believe this unsupported speculation need to come to fucking Jesus.

!!!!

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Why would having outstanding student loans prevent her from getting and ID? I’m not trying to be an asshole with that question—it just seems like an odd idea. It’s in the governments interest to have you properly identified, and I’ve never heard of people having ID withheld due to any issues at all, let alone outstanding student loans.

That being said, I’m sure AL is dumb enough to avoid getting one out of laziness if it weren’t for buying alcohol and her ER trips

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
It's never been proven she has no ID and is absurd on its face. I've sperged a lot about this shit here and made a substantial case as to why people who believe this unsupported speculation need to come to fucking Jesus.

!!!!
This is Kiwi Farms. Everyone here needs to come to fucking Jesus.

deputydogshit

FU, FU, FU, you’re cool, FU, I’m out!
kiwifarms.net
Why would having outstanding student loans prevent her from getting and ID? I’m not trying to be an asshole with that question—it just seems like an odd idea. It’s in the governments interest to have you properly identified, and I’ve never heard of people having ID withheld due to any issues at all, let alone outstanding student loans.

That being said, I’m sure AL is dumb enough to avoid getting one out of laziness if it weren’t for buying alcohol and her ER trips
I don’t think she could have checked into a hotel for her Lexington hotel eat-a-thon without a government issued ID.

Reactions: Punkinsplice
Tags
None