Fighting Games General -

Dr. Geronimo

Echo chambers are bad for your health.
kiwifarms.net
I was actually just searching for one in CW. Shocked it hasn't happened yet.

There was some drama earlier this week about a commentator talking about MK11 and how 3 female twitter users said some of the costumes made them uncomfortable, or something and the commentator was admonishing people for not being sensitive.
I believe you're talking about Samurai Shodown. Their latest DLC character is actually sexy when all the shithead devs have begun covering up their ladies.

1589420897201.png

Then Samsho's twitter account started shitposting about it, even calling out /r/streetfighter's twitter account (that tweet is lost and I fucking hate myself for it. Also just want to say that /r/streetfighter is a real shithole that still hasn't gotten over Infiltration's return.)

(there are screencaps of samsho's shitpost but I can't find them if I do I'll post them here.)

Then a longtime nobody in the scene, SuperYan, puts out a single fucking tweet about her being oppressed and then the samsho tweets get deleted and an apology is issued.
1589421522857.png
1589421261930.png
Also, this woman can't even do a hadouken:
1589421175893.png

Last edited:

Agent Wet

Trash
kiwifarms.net
doddo.png

Twitter

I don't really watch much of Evo outside a couple matches and so far I thought it looks meh as usual expect some smash & MVC2 salt though.

Last edited:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe you're talking about Samurai Shodown. Their latest DLC character is actually sexy when all the shithead devs have begun covering up their ladies.

View attachment 1291915

Then Samsho's twitter account started shitposting about it, even calling out /r/streetfighter's twitter account (that tweet is lost and I fucking hate myself for it. Also just want to say that /r/streetfighter is a real shithole that still hasn't gotten over Infiltration's return.)

(there are screencaps of samsho's shitpost but I can't find them if I do I'll post them here.)

Then a longtime nobody in the scene, SuperYan, puts out a single fucking tweet about her being oppressed and then the samsho tweets get deleted and an apology is issued.
View attachment 1291942
View attachment 1291931
View attachment 1291929
All one can expect with SamSho's last DLC character at this point is whatever salt she can bring in. I seen some people justify the complaints by saying how devs feel she didn't fit in. Sure she may clash but then again, she's a DLC character people have to pay for like any other DLC. Only other complaints I seen were people complaining about "horny on main" which sure may be a thing but then again, this isn't a new character and she may as well of had some fans outside of just fan service.

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1291915

View attachment 1291942
View attachment 1291931
View attachment 1291929
Jesus, a good number of games have core mechanics tied to a fireball. Why wouldn't you just figure it out? It's literally moving your thumb in a straight line, or your hand in a slight arc if you're on stick.

That Chris Guy

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, a good number of games have core mechanics tied to a fireball. Why wouldn't you just figure it out? It's literally moving your thumb in a straight line, or your hand in a slight arc if you're on stick.
Because they're clinically r.tarded.

This is going to be a crazy year. Wonder how many disconnects will occur during these matches.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Because they're clinically r.tarded.

This is going to be a crazy year. Wonder how many disconnects will occur during these matches.
My autism is starting to trigger over this thot. She’s the one that called Aris a rapist, right? Was this at the point where Tekken was in a bad place and he was casting SF tournaments more? Qcf and dp motions are theoretically not as important in Tekken, but almost all the characters in the game use them for approach and combo filler to some extent or another.

Borax Bozo

Here until I can finally rest.
kiwifarms.net
There's something to be said for the fact that motions for inputs being terrible, unwieldy and not actually mapping to what you're doing onscreen. A future game could try something radically different to allow for more intuitive controls. Still, today's FGC is based around motions, and it's a bit rich of SuperYan to act like a member if they can't do the basic one.

Iroha has always been like that, actually. They know what they're doing.
That trailer ends with the paper screen door closing, which is a direct tease of the updated version of Iroha's old super move, where she strips naked behind the screen:
(There's also an alternate one where she suplexes the opponent)
Here's a capture of the updated version from the new game:

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found a lolcow among the people who play USF4.
Here he is threatening to kill someone:

Here he is talking about suing Steam because he lost at street fighter
Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_4.png

Here's his youtube.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Geronimo

AnaV

I regret posting copypastas without context
kiwifarms.net
For 3D fighters I usually stick to Tekken Tag 1 or 2, but for 2D I usually play a lot of CPS3 shit especially Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

• Feels
Reactions: CaptainMappy

Robotron

Still hoping for that Robot Revolution someday
kiwifarms.net
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Dr. Geronimo
Tags
None