Fighting Games General -

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was big on them from SFII~Naomi board fighters.
I'm not super fond of Guilty Gear, but there was that PC version of XX# whatever that was all over the onlines so I played that a lot.
Mark of the Wolves was cool, SvC Chaos is probably a favorite of mine, CvS2 was fun enough but I have trouble enjoying the Capcom Naomi ports because the DC doesn't have enough buttons to taunt properly.
KoF Maximum Impact was a nice neutral territory for KoF people I've played with. It's just slightly off enough for most everybody that nobody has the advantage by picking the version some jerk memorized.

MemeGray

Send feet pics, socks optional
kiwifarms.net
Tekken 7- was Alyssa and Lili but haven't played in months

Undernight in birth- Wagner/Enkidu/Mika

DoA5- Momiji and Ryu

DBFZ- Frieza/Buu/Picollo

Anyone else thinking of getting Soul Calibur 6? I feel like the series has declined since 3 :/

• Agree
Reactions: Hui

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tekken 7- was Alyssa and Lili but haven't played in months

Undernight in birth- Wagner/Enkidu/Mika

DoA5- Momiji and Ryu

DBFZ- Frieza/Buu/Picollo

Anyone else thinking of getting Soul Calibur 6? I feel like the series has declined since 3 :/
Did you try the demo? It has this weird stand off thing...

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No you kinda clash against each other and then it follows a sort of rock paper scissors.

I beat alot of people that way.

Belligerent Monk

Kiwi Farms is the Batman Universe
kiwifarms.net
No you kinda clash against each other and then it follows a sort of rock paper scissors.
I beat alot of people that way.
While not particularly broken or anything I think that shit needs to cost meter. It's just ridiculous how much it slows a match down. It's supposed to be a newbie mechanic but you can do it every second of every match.

• Agree
Reactions: Hui

That Chris Guy

kiwifarms.net
IV and V both lacked a substantial amount of content that is likely to also go absent in VI, but so long as the OGs are back without their nu-age stand-ins I'll probably be able to tolerate it.

I just remember when you unlocked new weapons, stages, costumes and there were all these features such as a bio and 3D model viewer for every fighter, along with the option to play off voice lines and a 2-minute trailer for each that showed off some of their moves. A lot of it was superficial, but having it there made the experience even better.

Think I'll be maining Nightmare if I like him. I unfortunately experienced him first as a Siegfried clone, and Siegfried himself is just not interesting.

Zaryiu

No one important
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to necro the thread but i have been wondering for a long time: Is there a list of which games and series that have a connection to King of Fighters? I've been thinking of geeting to play those games but i don't know modt of them

Whitesnake

GΔCTGΔCTGΔCTGΔCT
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to necro the thread but i have been wondering for a long time: Is there a list of which games and series that have a connection to King of Fighters? I've been thinking of geeting to play those games but i don't know modt of them
Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting are the main ones.

Then there's Ikari Warriors, Psycho Soldier, and Samurai Shodown.

The 8 of Spades

Knows Where Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring Is.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what's the best place to get a pretty complete set of MUGEN packs and the program itself? Was thinking about designing some custom characters.

Niggernerd

Cute sleep paralysis demon Fumika
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love fighting gamed save for 3D ones, they look ugly and make me queasy.

I used to practice MvC2 every day on dreamcast.
Anakaris+Thanos+Blackaheart = 167 Combo
Guile+Charlie+Spiderman/C.Commando=85 Combo

Years back when i finished highschool i spent the first year addicted to Persona 4 Ultimax (Junpei,Adachi,Kanji,Aegis main)
I would practice offline any chance i got then played on a US server for 3 months, racked up about 300W-50L so i switched it up to a Japanese server which was a bit more difficult since they're pretty fucking good but in total had about 1112W-250L
Best thing was my Kanji was unbeatable (people usually rage quit him because of my smash, TakeMika slam, pull, zionga, chair uppercut, TakeMika air grab, pull, GET BENT! chain which took them out after the 2nd set)

SkullGirls was fun but kinda got tired of t people copying YouTube combo tutorials.
Arcana Heart MAX 3 is harder to master than Guilty Gear change my mind.

Blazblue boi I feel like a god using Relius and Hazama, both are just unbelievably troll tier. Chronophantasma Relius air grab can be abused so god damn hard you can just finish an entire match with it. Do it a few inches off the ground and you can just dribble a fucker across the screen until they rage quit but i don't do it so much because his combos with his STANDO are amazing. I usually prefer clutching with him because it's much more enjoyable getting salty messages.

Undernight in;birth is another fun one for me. Main Akatsuki, Waldstein, Enkidu, Merkava. I stopped playing online after no one could beat my Enkidu and Akatsuki and got perfects with Waldstein every time.

Dengenki Bunko used to be fun until the Sword Art weebs infested it. Fuck man fighting only Kiritos and Asunas for months was annoying as fuck but that game died a year later lmao.
I miss Capcom vs SNK 2000

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capcom's fighting game division is an absolute shit show. I'll believe it when I see it that they release something competent.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li
Tags
None