Final Fantasy 2 is only good FF game -

Sonic30

kiwifarms.net
The whole LGBT liberal trans changing clothes in FF3 and FF5 is for faggots. Pure and simple.
If you want it to be less gay. FFX-2

But FF2 had the original most fun combat. Only game that tried to be fun.

FF got popular because people got attracted to the style. But the core game is insanely weak, outside FF2 because that one rules.

throwawayguys

kiwifarms.net
Sonic 3D Blast is only good Sonic game -

The whole LGBT liberal trans changing characters in Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles is for faggots. Pure and simple.
If you want it to be less gay. Sonic Advance.

But Sonic 3D Blast had the original most fun combat. Only game that tried to be fun.

Sonic got popular because people got attracted to the style. But the core game is insanely weak, outside Sonic 3D Blast because that one rules.

Last edited:

Sonic30

kiwifarms.net
Sonic 3D Blast is only good Sonic game -

The whole LGBT liberal trans changing characters in Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles is for faggots. Pure and simple.
If you want it to be less gay. Sonic Advance.

But Sonic 3D Blast had the original most fun combat. Only game that tried to be fun.

Sonic got popular because people got attracted to the style. But the core game is insanely weak, outside Sonic 3D Blast because that one rules.
Sonic 3D blast is alright. Not my favorite but i liked it. But all Sonic games are usually good. Style and game is strong :)

I think what would make a 3D Sonic game better is if SEGA made Sonic stages designed for Sonic characters with abilities like Sonic 3 had. And you had to find pathways to get to the goal. Sonic uses powerups. Tails flies and Knuckles soars, climbs and punches.

But Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is so far the best 3D Sonic game, also great music!

Sonic30

kiwifarms.net
I think people have a thing for Final Fantasy 4 because it gets to the point quickly, and because "Palom and Edge" is cool. As compared to Costume simulator that is 3 and 5. If you have some characters that stands out, then people may forgive it more.

But FF6 i have no idea why anyone is into, or why there is a cult following of that game is beyond me. A clown rampaging places?, thats your favorite game? Its even worse that people like it because of the story.

Because other SNES games have done story better than this game has. Such as Zelda A Link to the Past on Super Nintendo, reason why that work
1: Proportions of enemies and character is in place
index.jpg

2: Intro works with the theme of the game, setting vs actual game visuals.
2121.jpg

3: The main boss isnt a clown for once.

As compared to Final Fantasy 6 where

1: Your Sprite proportions in gameplay... vs a realistic proportioned character JPEG? You dont see anything wrong here?
final-fantasy-iii-us-20110701035331677.jpg

2: The theme is trolling. Pure and simple. Its a clown game. People try to make it serious but it has no theme lets be honest.

3: Fyi, Kefka is a rip off (owned rip off), of FF5 Exdeath and Gilgamesh. Exdeath was a knight entity of a evil tree that sought destruction to return nature as it was. And Gilgamesh was a goofball that fought you for lols. That became Kefka in FF6.
Not only is this insulting to a stupid concept of a game, but it also means they made something that sorta worked and made sense in FF5, to something insanely stupid in FF6.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
As much as I like 2, which is more than most people, I'd definitely not say it's the only good one. I think a lot of the mainline games have very cool things about them that help them be unique and improve on what came before them and 2's legacy in the context of Final Fantasy was introducing a grand plot into the games that was ultimately be expanded upon, all starting from a simple Star Wars clone.

2's legacy as a game is that it's certainly not a game for many fans and especially modern fans, but the systems created in 2 would go on to help the SaGa franchise, which peeople should play. 2's fun is that anything is possible and if you're a power gamer or like sequence breaking, 2 enables you better than any Final Fantasy and the only game to do it better in mainline is 12.

Sonic30

kiwifarms.net
As much as I like 2, which is more than most people, I'd definitely not say it's the only good one. I think a lot of the mainline games have very cool things about them that help them be unique and improve on what came before them and 2's legacy in the context of Final Fantasy was introducing a grand plot into the games that was ultimately be expanded upon, all starting from a simple Star Wars clone.

2's legacy as a game is that it's certainly not a game for many fans and especially modern fans, but the systems created in 2 would go on to help the SaGa franchise, which peeople should play. 2's fun is that anything is possible and if you're a power gamer or like sequence breaking, 2 enables you better than any Final Fantasy and the only game to do it better in mainline is 12.
My favorite Turn based RPG is this game. Still great in my view. The 2nd one i havent tried, but from looks of it, it isnt nearly as good as first one.

Sonic30

kiwifarms.net
Most of an FF2 playthrough involves making your anime characters beat the shit out of each other again and again while a random passing goblin points and laughs. So yeah it’s pretty fuckin good.
Not to mention, to level up your HP, you have to be on the brink of death (when your character is on the floor basically) before killing the enemy. So its very on the edge type of experience.
But thats what makes this game mainly fun is you can level up stuff in different ways. Such as weapons, magic, endurance etc. Its a very open game.

Sonic30

kiwifarms.net
FF2 is a joke, it doesn't have any girls with sexy feet. FF7 has 3 (Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie) therefore it is objectively the best FF game.
Does Aeris really count as sexy though :P. Unless we talk about the remake "Forbidden place" online.

Character wise its a flower child with ruckus attitude sometimes. Remake is the closest to resemble the original character, the voice and attitude and all. But ironically, thanks to the remake it has made the Advent Children movie age well. Since they were so insanely monotone in that movie, with voice actors and all. Now they can just excuse it for depression after 2 years.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite Turn based RPG is this game. Still great in my view. The 2nd one i havent tried, but from looks of it, it isnt nearly as good as first one.
Jade Cocoon was a good game. Was a unique twist on the formula Pokemon popularized and it had great music and interesting characters.

Wished it was longer though. That’s really my only issue.

Anyway, IX was the best one. Although I can appreciate II for trying something different.