Final Fantasy 2 is only good FF game -

Sonic30

kiwifarms.net

JamesFargo

Every word I say spells "fuck you" as an anagram.
kiwifarms.net
2's legacy as a game is that it's certainly not a game for many fans
2 is hard as nails. I reckon it was unplayable before the graphical improvements.

For patient gamers who like number crunching, the ability to create character 'classes' out of thin air adds replayability to the game. If you're only interested in the story, you will quit around Kashuan Keep. They had to lower the difficulty on the Anniversary version because no one was willing to sit through it.

V is surprisingly forgiving when it comes to job choice. Some bosses will push your shit in. But there's seldom a save point far away, so if you're coming up short, just formulate a new strategy with new jobs. Gamers shouldn't be punished because they forgot to level up Esuna three dungeons back.

No Exit

From Death and Taxes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Incels only like Final Fantasy 2 because it doesn't have any of the hot bishies the later games are known for so they don't feel threatened by it.
But the USA FF2 had bishies since it was actually FF4, the game that started squaresoft glam anime characters. With the incel to troon pipeline and their desire to be anime girls, it's no wonder incels woukd like it so much.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
Incels only like Final Fantasy 2 because it doesn't have any of the hot bishies
PLINKETT VOICE: Wrong! Wrong, you asshole, wrong!

emperor-cgi.png

(That FMV is pretty dope, I gotta admit.)

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
I still haven’t played FF7 or FF8 yet.
7 is so old that it feels like a worn copy.

I still enjoy it, but you kinda had to be there. Nobody had ever seen such risque stuff in a game before. Same with MGS1.

8 has a good soundtrack. That's about it. They were under pressure to top 7 and shat the bed. It has its cult, of course. But it will never be regarded as a classic.

Trivia: Xenogears, Legend of Mana and Chrono Cross had the same issues. Aesthetically stunning. Esoteric storyline. Worthless side characters. I'm so kawaii and my weapon is a potato and I only inflict four damage.

Last edited: