Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meny Avatar
PS1: Having a good time
View attachment 2143725

PC/Remaster: Frown :(
View attachment 2143712

They are literally the same, and you used a heavily compressed screenshot for the PC version.

While the PS4 and such fixed the opera mouths. It still has these issues that makes the game not worth it. So i always stick to PS1 version.

English isn't your first language, is it?

What is weird is FF8 "Original on Steam/PC" did a better job at porting. Only bad thing is Midi sound on some places. But outside that its a good port. Where as FF7 on PC or anything outside PS1 is just not worth it.

Nah, you can speed up the game and turn off random battles whenever you want on the newer ports.

JamesFargo

Every word I say spells "fuck you" as an anagram.
kiwifarms.net
JRPGs are easy across the board, and if you get stuck, go back and grind until you gain a few more levels and then do exactly the same thing you did before and it'll work because you have bigger numbers to throw against the enemy's numbers.
The antithesis of fun. This is why JRPGs have a shit reputation. Rationing fun, steep difficulty curves, lengthy periods of tedium.

Dark Edea

kiwifarms.net
Qhimm forum
Holy shit that place is still around? Qhimm is the sort of place that probably has a lot of denial about the way they used to act and the words they used to say. How woke and insane have they become to compensate/hide the truth?

The antithesis of fun.
Hey some of us like walking in circles to grind liquid metal slimes.

Sonic30

kiwifarms.net
I¨ll say one thing though. Cecil from FF4 is a huge faggot.
The badasses are "Yang, Palom and Edge" now those are huge badasses.'
Who wants to play as a guy who cant figure out that Baigan is a con artist?. Palom sees right through that ¨cause he isnt "OOooh i am sorry"

Basically when i play as Yang, Palom and Edge, i am like this.

When i play as that faggot Cecil, its more like this

Just Here for A and H

Has kink-shamed hundreds of people... to death.
kiwifarms.net
But Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is so far the best 3D Sonic game, also great music!
Me and my friends call 3D Sonic's rock music "sperg rock". For some reason spergs go apeshit for this specific style of rock, especially when it has vocals about friendship and never giving up. I don't understand spergs, but I understand laughing at them.
FF4, the game that started squaresoft glam anime characters
Did it though?
incel to troon pipeline
Did Final Fantasy IV really start that? Because this Final Fantasy II concept shows a lot of men in lipstick and tights (troons).
firion.png
david bowie.jpg
leon.png

Last edited:

JamesFargo

Every word I say spells "fuck you" as an anagram.
kiwifarms.net
Hey some of us like walking in circles to grind liquid metal slimes.
It's insane what you have to do to spawn items in these games. I wasted hours looking for the Sword of Kings. That was enough. I did my time.

Not that platform games are free from bullshit:

f6859f702b9506e20d8964276c8116fd.png

Last edited:

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
Who wants to play as a guy who cant figure out that Baigan is a con artist?. Palom sees right through that ¨cause he isnt "OOooh i am sorry"

Basically when i play as Yang, Palom and Edge, i am like this.

When i play as that faggot Cecil, its more like this
Literal child/manchild hates one of the classic redemption story arcs told in a vidya. Go figure.

Bet you still cried like a bitch when Shadow the Edgehog died though.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
He literally comes back in StH with zero explanation. Sonic sees him and, I quote: "Shadow! Long time no see!" And that's it.

Fuck this franchise.
Heroes did sort of preface it by showing there were numerous Shadow clones at the ready, but if you never knew jack shit about Heroes, then I can see where that would come with zero explanation.

Plus, who tends to expect actual continuity out of Sonic games?

Radical Cadre

kiwifarms.net

itsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouseitsnouse

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not that platform games are free from bullshit:

I never knew about that, so I went and checked, and it turned out to be not nearly that bad. You just have to collect a certain number of coins in each of those individual levels, so you can get seven in total during a full playthrough:

1620440813352.png

Though, the way to get the Treasure Ship is needlessly convoluted:

Treasure Ships are summoned through a trick that must be performed by following a specific method:

The player must be in either World 1: Grass Land, World 3: Water Land, World 5: Sky Land or World 6: Ice Land.
A wandering Hammer Brother must be on the world map.
Mario or Luigi must finish a stage with a coin total ending in a multiple of 11 (zero does not count).
The tens digit of the player's score must match the multiple of 11 (i.e. if the coin total is 11, the tens digit must be 1, if the coin total is 22, the tens digit must be 2, and so on).
As each second left on the timer will award the player 50 points, the timer must be stopped on an even number so that the number of points received is a multiple of 100. Alternatively, an odd number will work if the score is 50 points off from the correct multiple.
For instance, if the above criteria are met, and the player ends a stage with 44 Coins and a score of 0246240, they will successfully trigger a Treasure Ship. It should be noted that this trick will only work once in any given world.

If this trick is performed again while a Treasure Ship is on the map, it will revert back to a Hammer Bro.

The best character in Final Fantasy IV is Cid, because he says the N word three times (five if you count that one bonus scene that was only in the PSP version)