Final Fantasy XIV- Kiwi Free Company -

Dopey Cunt

Death by SNU SNU.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's always missing context. Hardcore raiders tend to be toxic and act like little bitches behind the curtain. Elysium for the longest time tried to maintain its status as an elite raiding guild, this alone led to a lot of drama as to who was "good enough" to be in Elysium, especially since the guild was a hotbed of people inviting personal friends.

Keep in mind many of them are passive aggressive, and are too lazy to lead. That's a community-wide phenomenon. "Anxiety" is often brought up unironically in this game as a reason for people not doing something.

And I swear none of these fuckers like the class they play.

I just thought the amount of stuff brought up that is incredibly mild is funny. This guy thinks he can get someone cancelled because someone said "jp fucks".

Elysium hasn't been able to do much for years except provide the community with drama. The group that got World First for The Epic of Alexander used a bunch of 3rd party tools to do so and got angsty at people for linking them to Elysium as some of them used to be in it. Of course, a bunch of drama resulted from them using 3rd party tools as "cheating" and their win not being legit.

Sad thing is, barely anyone cares about WF in 14, but you got a massive group of troons/incels who treat the game like a job, because it gives them a feeling of progression somewhere in their lives.

Though there is something to be said about behavior and running a raid group. If you don't have a spine and let this sort of people bully people around to get what they want, your raid group will fall apart.
I don't mean to be that person, but I'd expect this kind of obsession with WF in say an MMO like WoW since it is a very min max heavy MMO where people tend to care more about builds and ilevels and if you don't have the right talents or ilevel or what have you then you get a swift boot and a spot of mockery. FF14 doesn't strike me as an MMO where getting WF is as important and it's far friendlier in terms of just general class play where people don't have to really worry about being...competitive I guess? The devs focus more on fun rather than competition. Even if WF was reached, what then? You enjoy getting to brag about it for a bit and you get a fancy weapon to show off. That's it. That's literally it. You give away so much time and effort for what basically amounts to bragging rights for a couple of patches until the next ultimate or whatever. Seems like a lot of effort being put in just for validation. Validation which imo doesn't really mean much in FF14.

Tachibana

kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to be that person, but I'd expect this kind of obsession with WF in say an MMO like WoW since it is a very min max heavy MMO where people tend to care more about builds and ilevels and if you don't have the right talents or ilevel or what have you then you get a swift boot and a spot of mockery. FF14 doesn't strike me as an MMO where getting WF is as important and it's far friendlier in terms of just general class play where people don't have to really worry about being...competitive I guess? The devs focus more on fun rather than competition. Even if WF was reached, what then? You enjoy getting to brag about it for a bit and you get a fancy weapon to show off. That's it. That's literally it. You give away so much time and effort for what basically amounts to bragging rights for a couple of patches until the next ultimate or whatever. Seems like a lot of effort being put in just for validation. Validation which imo doesn't really mean much in FF14.
I would agree, but the game has a culture of min maxing raids.

Because the game can be boiled down to a number cruncher, you have massive communities of people based upon the idea that if you don't play in this specific way, you're "bad" at the game, even though the bar is set low by the developer to clear most of the content.

You can see this reflected in raid groups requiring people to play "meta" so they can squeeze a few more percents of dps out of the game's balancing. I've had raid groups where I had to reprimand group members because they would harass/bully other members to change the job they play because "more dps", even though those players had a preference for what they played.

The community does look nice, but if you start looking at its discord communities, it's anything but. It's passive aggressive, secretive, and holds grudges for a long time.

Dopey Cunt

Death by SNU SNU.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would agree, but the game has a culture of min maxing raids.

Because the game can be boiled down to a number cruncher, you have massive communities of people based upon the idea that if you don't play in this specific way, you're "bad" at the game, even though the bar is set low by the developer to clear most of the content.

You can see this reflected in raid groups requiring people to play "meta" so they can squeeze a few more percents of dps out of the game's balancing. I've had raid groups where I had to reprimand group members because they would harass/bully other members to change the job they play because "more dps", even though those players had a preference for what they played.

The community does look nice, but if you start looking at its discord communities, it's anything but. It's passive aggressive, secretive, and holds grudges for a long time.
The same could be said for everything, honestly.

I'm not heavy into the savage raiding scene so thankfully I haven't had tons of encounters like that but I have run into a few players who like to bully others and make it known they are using a parser. At the very least, the min maxing isn't nearly as complicated as WoW I feel. You expect it from the community there since it's so embedded into the raid culture.

That being said though, I get very annoyed every time I see people screech on PF about needing high dps for something like an extreme. If you need high dps to comfortably do the "casual" content then there is something wrong with you and you need to fuck off with that shit. You need competent players, not savage raider level dps.

Tachibana

kiwifarms.net
The same could be said for everything, honestly.

I'm not heavy into the savage raiding scene so thankfully I haven't had tons of encounters like that but I have run into a few players who like to bully others and make it known they are using a parser. At the very least, the min maxing isn't nearly as complicated as WoW I feel. You expect it from the community there since it's so embedded into the raid culture.

That being said though, I get very annoyed every time I see people screech on PF about needing high dps for something like an extreme. If you need high dps to comfortably do the "casual" content then there is something wrong with you and you need to fuck off with that shit. You need competent players, not savage raider level dps.
Screaming about high DPS in your PF party is stupid. Same with "don't be toxic" or "know your mechanics".

Competent is good. I tend to look for red flags when I make a PF party. If a player consistently does single-digit percentile DPS on extreme/savage fights, they're probably not worth having in your party. Everyone in the party should do a decent contribution as bosses have DPS checks. If you're a Dragoon and doing 6k dps on Varis Yae Galvus (I believe lowest percentiles are around 9k, while maximum is 16k), you're forcing another player to make up for you not playing your class at a basic level, that's not okay.

Sadly you have to vet players if you want a successful party. There are way too many people joining looking for a carry or/and not reading your PF description (and then raging in instance because your strategy is not the one they want).

• Agree
Reactions: Gravemind

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I would imagine that a large portion of FF14's "extremely hardcore" raiding community comes from (in some capacity) WoW's "extremely hardcore" raiding community. Doubly so as FFXIV seems to get better and bigger where WoW is really struggling.

FFXIV doesn't much of the horseshit that WoW does and an effect of that is simple - getting "raid ready/WF ready" in FFXIV is a much smaller time commitment than it is in WoW.

There isn't much "min/maxing" in WoW currently and the devs have taken a great deal of effort to root it out, what there is however is fucking grinding. For corruption, azureite, titanforges/warforges/mythicforgers, whatever the fuck will fill up a bar that makes your character do more damage without much input or skill invovled. There's still a skill ceiling involved with the WF races but it is possible that another player in the same role will get "luckier" than you and have more titanforged+ gear or have the gear roll better stats and have him, assuming all else equal, perform better than you. This gets worse as you realize the enchants, flasks, and augement runes cost $$$ or grinding on top of that.

FFXIV doesn't have that issue - gear is really easy to come by and comes with tons of "bad luck" protection that effectively means every new raid tier starts all raiders on even ground - 8 weeks of clears means that every raider will have every single piece of gear they could possibly want from a raid tier, if it even takes them 8 weeks. FFXIV has very limited "gear tax" - no trinkets, no enchants, 1 food consumable, 1 (essentially) usable potion. Gear comes with a few materia slots and materia is super-widely available (and is removable from gear) and that's it. It's all really inexpensive and easy to come by.

WoW is hurt harder by "meta" shifts as well - as each WoW character is a seperate character. If you're a Warrior Tank and they get nerfed and now Prot Paladin is the new "best tank" then your WF group is going to expect you to roll one (or find someone else that has one) and not only do you have to level it - it will not get access to any of the gear the Warrior had (including any rare "titanforged/corrupted/whatever" gear). If you grind in WoW you'll have access to herilooms to make leveling easier, but if you didn't - then you don't.

FFXIV has all classes on a single character, meaning that if you want to switch from Dark Knight to Paladin - assuming you have them both leveled - it's instantaneous. All of your DK's gear can be used on your PLD (minus the weapon, which can easily be gotten). If you don't have them both leveled - PLD (and all classes) get a built in EXP boost, no herilooms needed (or grinding for herilooms) needed.

FFXIV is mainly fun-centric and not a huge amount of people care about World Firsts - but the devs do cater to the Hardcore/World First crew through the "Ultimate" tier of raids, as well as the "Savage" tier. They just don't cater to them everywhere.

Dopey Cunt

Death by SNU SNU.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly you have to vet players if you want a successful party. There are way too many people joining looking for a carry or/and not reading your PF description (and then raging in instance because your strategy is not the one they want).
I had a....bad experience with a tank during a fairly straightforward run of Ruby Weapon. The normal consensus is that when the adds switch everyone's debuffs in the middle of their phase, both tanks are supposed to provoke and then immediately follow that up with their gap closer to make the switch instant and the adds stay in place for the most part. The OT during that run was more acquainted with another strategy which was to just stand there, provoke and wait for the add to come to them. We wiped a few times because our other tank was more acclimated to the standard and easiest strat which is the former. We calmly explained to the OT that provoking and standing in place was a viable strategy, but that it wasn't very optimized due to the fact that the adds crossing would cause their defense buffs to activate, reducing our overall dps to practically a halt while we have to wait for the adds to be positioned again to re engage. They were adamant about following their strat and insisted on us doing things their way. Finally after repeat wipes, we managed to convince them to do the normal, common strat and we ended up clearing it no problems. Obviously though, getting that clear in what was supposed to be a farm party was painful on it's own and the party disbanded right after. But it's an example of how someone can throw a wrench in things when they refuse to work with the group.
FFXIV is mainly fun-centric and not a huge amount of people care about World Firsts - but the devs do cater to the Hardcore/World First crew through the "Ultimate" tier of raids, as well as the "Savage" tier. They just don't cater to them everywhere.
That's the best way to explain it. It gets enough love to scratch that itch, of completing something and strutting around with your fancy new weapon. That alone is a badge. My reaction when I see someone I'm grouped with having savage/ultimate gear is one of respect. "Whoa, they're a raider."

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
People will min max any rpg to some extent especially if their is enough mechanical depth to the combat, and FFXIV does have depth when you go beyond just clearing the fight.

WFing a raid is just your way to show that you've mastered and min maxed FFXIV more then anyone else at that time and some people just like pushing themselves because they're competitive people. People have min maxed every RPG to some extent across history. I mean people have broken down the exact boss AI for multiple action rpgs like the Kingdom Hearts series just so they can no damage/speedkill/heavy restrictions/level 1/speedrun the entire game you name it it has been done. KH is a single player game with no online component whatsoever and has been called a button masher by most casual players. Yet it still has this level of min maxing and people pushing to understand the game to its core well beyond whatever the developers likely intended.

While FFXIV isn't the most deep game around, Heavensward was a fairly complicated game back in its time if you tried min maxing which really pushed hardcore players to get better when Gordias pushed everyone's shit in. I've spent a good amount of time with an ear in the hardcore scene because I found it interesting, and one of the most common things I've heard is "Gordias made me a better player" or "a3s pushed me to my limits (as a player)" lets be real if you could week 1/2 A3S you really learned how to push the combat system to its limits. That is why people love HW so much. Nothing since Midas has even remotely pushed players since due to the backlash Gordias caused from everyone else in the community. This change of raid design has caused hardcore players to really milk every little bit they can out of raid tiers. Hardcore players don't do it for the validation of people like you or me, usually, they do it just so they can say to themselves that they did it. At least that is what I've observed.

Tachibana

kiwifarms.net
I had a....bad experience with a tank during a fairly straightforward run of Ruby Weapon. The normal consensus is that when the adds switch everyone's debuffs in the middle of their phase, both tanks are supposed to provoke and then immediately follow that up with their gap closer to make the switch instant and the adds stay in place for the most part. The OT during that run was more acquainted with another strategy which was to just stand there, provoke and wait for the add to come to them. We wiped a few times because our other tank was more acclimated to the standard and easiest strat which is the former. We calmly explained to the OT that provoking and standing in place was a viable strategy, but that it wasn't very optimized due to the fact that the adds crossing would cause their defense buffs to activate, reducing our overall dps to practically a halt while we have to wait for the adds to be positioned again to re engage. They were adamant about following their strat and insisted on us doing things their way. Finally after repeat wipes, we managed to convince them to do the normal, common strat and we ended up clearing it no problems. Obviously though, getting that clear in what was supposed to be a farm party was painful on it's own and the party disbanded right after. But it's an example of how someone can throw a wrench in things when they refuse to work with the group.
That's the best way to explain it. It gets enough love to scratch that itch, of completing something and strutting around with your fancy new weapon. That alone is a badge. My reaction when I see someone I'm grouped with having savage/ultimate gear is one of respect. "Whoa, they're a raider."
I've seen more toxicity than positivity towards raiders. If you're a raider, you're a "bad person" and an "elitist". The raid community does itself no favors.

People will min max any rpg to some extent especially if their is enough mechanical depth to the combat, and FFXIV does have depth when you go beyond just clearing the fight.

WFing a raid is just your way to show that you've mastered and min maxed FFXIV more then anyone else at that time and some people just like pushing themselves because they're competitive people. People have min maxed every RPG to some extent across history. I mean people have broken down the exact boss AI for multiple action rpgs like the Kingdom Hearts series just so they can no damage/speedkill/heavy restrictions/level 1/speedrun the entire game you name it it has been done. KH is a single player game with no online component whatsoever and has been called a button masher by most casual players. Yet it still has this level of min maxing and people pushing to understand the game to its core well beyond whatever the developers likely intended.

While FFXIV isn't the most deep game around, Heavensward was a fairly complicated game back in its time if you tried min maxing which really pushed hardcore players to get better when Gordias pushed everyone's shit in. I've spent a good amount of time with an ear in the hardcore scene because I found it interesting, and one of the most common things I've heard is "Gordias made me a better player" or "a3s pushed me to my limits (as a player)" lets be real if you could week 1/2 A3S you really learned how to push the combat system to its limits. That is why people love HW so much. Nothing since Midas has even remotely pushed players since due to the backlash Gordias caused from everyone else in the community. This change of raid design has caused hardcore players to really milk every little bit they can out of raid tiers. Hardcore players don't do it for the validation of people like you or me, usually, they do it just so they can say to themselves that they did it. At least that is what I've observed.
This is often times a criticism of the game; the game is made easier for "casuals" when in truth, the game was never made for hardcore players. It is frequent to hear raiders lavish the praises of Gordias, the fights were badly tuned and seemed to be made to force the average player to stay subbed for longer in order to earn gear.

That these players want to min-max the game is fine. But it dampens other players' enjoyment when the attitude drips down to raiding as a whole, and you have players telling other players that if they're not doing the "optimal highest number" rotation, then they're garbage human beings. It doesn't help that many of the hardcore raider "mentors" and representatives are either insane trannies or people who need to min-max their social skills.

In Stormblood, it was common to lock Samurai players out of average, unremarkable raid groups because it's "shit", "not meta" and "doesn't increase my parse" when the damage difference was marginal at best. On this level, I think it goes beyond just self-recognition, it's obsessive and unhealthy. As a raid leader, I've had to kick mediocre players who would rage in voice chat over losing a cast. Some of them were attempting to join guilds like Elysium and LIT by getting these high parses. To these players, their parses are a large ego thing, they need to be higher on the 14 discord pecking order.

You can look on 14 Twitter and there's an endless stream of complaining from hardcore raiders.

• Agree
Reactions: Gravemind

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
I've seen more toxicity than positivity towards raiders. If you're a raider, you're a "bad person" and an "elitist". The raid community does itself no favors.

This is often times a criticism of the game; the game is made easier for "casuals" when in truth, the game was never made for hardcore players. It is frequent to hear raiders lavish the praises of Gordias, the fights were badly tuned and seemed to be made to force the average player to stay subbed for longer in order to earn gear.

That these players want to min-max the game is fine. But it dampens other players' enjoyment when the attitude drips down to raiding as a whole, and you have players telling other players that if they're not doing the "optimal highest number" rotation, then they're garbage human beings. It doesn't help that many of the hardcore raider "mentors" and representatives are either insane trannies or people who need to min-max their social skills.

In Stormblood, it was common to lock Samurai players out of average, unremarkable raid groups because it's "shit", "not meta" and "doesn't increase my parse" when the damage difference was marginal at best. On this level, I think it goes beyond just self-recognition, it's obsessive and unhealthy. As a raid leader, I've had to kick mediocre players who would rage in voice chat over losing a cast. Some of them were attempting to join guilds like Elysium and LIT by getting these high parses. To these players, their parses are a large ego thing, they need to be higher on the 14 discord pecking order.

You can look on 14 Twitter and there's an endless stream of complaining from hardcore raiders.
Most hardcore raiders I've met and listened to know Gordias was too hard, most usually want Midas tier difficulty at most or somewhere between Midas and Creator. While people sing A3S' praises, most despise the fuck out of A4S especially if you do it legitimately which I think less then half a dozen groups did it legit instead of the sac healer LB strat to ignore NISI because that mechanic was super obnoxious. The other 2 fights usually aren't highly regarded either. Generally speaking Midas is considered the overall best raid tier, especially if you overlook A6S' early bugs, FF14 has ever had within this section of the community.

The issue you're talking about is usually from posers who literally only care about FFlogs, I've seen hardcore raiders like XenosysVex who is a fucking dick head 50% of the time and has his elitist tendencies while he clears content week one at minimum the majority of the time, and goes for high parses all the time on Tank. He played Samurai back in Stormblood because it was fun in pugs and he knows it doesn't matter if he plays arguably the worst dps in the entire game to clear Omega, before Samurai he played Monk back in HW when Monk was arguably complete garbage by meta standards.

Most the people who bring the meta into rando PFs aren't the same hardcore people who sing A3S' praises, most of them probably didn't even beat Gordias in general, they're posers who pretend to be top tier shit. They could even be the type of person who got burned by Gordias and instead of getting good, they just blamed the comp and no Ninja for why they never cleared when even Ast and Paladin could clear after about 5 or 6 weeks.

They read shit on FFlogs and think they understand the game because they looked at one parse and saw "Okay best dps comp is Bard/Mch/Nin/Drg because they have the top time cool". They don't know why, they just know what it is. I've had enough conversations about logs to know most people don't actually read the shit they're quoting beyond the very surface level, hell most these people don't know how to read fflogs in general for actual information. If they did they would know that forcing Ninja in a pug especially post HW is a terrible idea, because most pugs can't dps enough to make Ninja good enough and Ninja has more or less always been one of the harder melees to play at its peak especially compared to Samurai.

From what I've heard from people like those Elysium, high parses aren't enough it is more about how you can actually play through a raid and in an actual group. These guilds typically care more about progression speed then speed killing (which is what parse culture promotes), but again most of these people you're talking about are the equivalent of drop outs who didn't make the cut but act like they know shit. It is shortsightedness at its absolute finest.

Shqueefa

Stanky Queen
kiwifarms.net
The community is bored and thus needs to create some raid drama with some notable 14 streamer throwing some chips in.

View attachment 1477015
I will let you know, I'm a big leader of a big raiding guild and I can use big words. The accused has called people "jp fucks" and "stupid fookin cunts", you're not allowed to do that.
People care way too much about FFXIV e-celebs who are charismatic weirdo degens, that would backstab anyone for a WF or clout. That miunih guy has always been known to be a piece of shit and loses his fucking mind if you link his old FFXIV RP wiki page, saying it's "harassment" if you link him it.

Tachibana

kiwifarms.net
People care way too much about FFXIV e-celebs who are charismatic weirdo degens, that would backstab anyone for a WF or clout. That miunih guy has always been known to be a piece of shit and loses his fucking mind if you link his old FFXIV RP wiki page, saying it's "harassment" if you link him it.
They're charismatic? The bar has never been set so low. I want to see that FFXIV RP page, could be a good laugh.

Fcret

Ravioli Ravioli
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to burn out hard on tanking savage. I get consistently better week to week (green parses are easily doable at my current skill level), but the damage variation between a grey parse and a blue parse for tanks is so low that it doesn't even feel like I'm making a difference. Potions are expensive and burning them every run when my team decides to act like jackasses and not do mechanics properly is starting to make me feel a lot of resentment, so I've fallen into the habit of just not using them in a lot of runs (which makes my dps look like trash). It also doesn't help that I play the current meta prog tank (DRK) so even when I improve my dps, my parse sometimes comes out lower.

Luckily we're taking a break for a bit when 5.3 hits. Hopefully I can pull myself out of this funk.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to burn out hard on tanking savage. I get consistently better week to week (green parses are easily doable at my current skill level), but the damage variation between a grey parse and a blue parse for tanks is so low that it doesn't even feel like I'm making a difference. Potions are expensive and burning them every run when my team decides to act like jackasses and not do mechanics properly is starting to make me feel a lot of resentment, so I've fallen into the habit of just not using them in a lot of runs (which makes my dps look like trash). It also doesn't help that I play the current meta prog tank (DRK) so even when I improve my dps, my parse sometimes comes out lower.

Luckily we're taking a break for a bit when 5.3 hits. Hopefully I can pull myself out of this funk.
In my experience trying to min-maxing tank dps with a less then tryhard group, I wouldn't use potions unless you're going for very high parse runs for your own personal reason. Potions while useful especially for early prog dps checks, aren't traditionally a massive increase overall, they're more like that last little push to get you from say 95 percentile to near 100 percentile assuming you're playing optimally and those extra stats can make all the difference. Typically you can improve your damage more by maintaining GCDs uptime via minimizing downtime from the boss and using offensive oGCDs as much as possible to ensure you get more casts off per fight.

Which to me trying to improve your damage that way is more stimulating and fulfilling then trying to min max potion uptime and getting frustrated when your group wipes randomly. This is especially true if you have a less then optimal opener comp where potion uptime aligning with buffs is relatively super big. I don't know what that is these days in SHB but in HW it was like Drg/Nin/Brd/Mch or in SB it was usually Drg/Nin/Brd. Your group doesn't sound tryhard enough to be worth potions, which isn't a bad thing imo because most groups aren't worth that in my eyes and maintaining a potion stock can be a pain in the ass. Just have decent food and you're good for 99% of groups, unless your group has some demand that everyone uses potions.

Fcret

Ravioli Ravioli
kiwifarms.net
After ruminating on the tragic culture of the Crystal datacenter while in the shower, I have decided to start a cross-world linkshell in the hopes of bringing some fun back into my day-to-day social interactions in-game. Thus I bring you the next evolution in Kiwi MMO socialization: Feeder Fantasy XIV.

Joining is simple - If you're in the crystal data center, post in this thread or message me directly with your character info and the times you're usually on, and I'll invite you. A lot of kiwis don't want there to be an open association between their characters and the farms, and to be honest, neither do I. So DMing me is preferable. If I don't respond in a day or so, feel free to message me again.

RULES

1. Be 18+. No fucking kids allowed. And for that matter, fucking kids is also not allowed. If you want to groom teenagers, go play on Mateus.

2. Fuck your feelings. Bringing up your mental health or your anxiety or how you feel is not grounds to shut someone else down. If you can't deal with what people say in the linkshell, then just leave.

3. Be as degenerate or edgy as you want, but don't do anything to catch the attention of the GMs. If I have to eat a ban, you'll be blacklisted from the linkshell and I'll make sure to rate all of your posts autistic for as long as I can give a shit.

4. No spam. Shill your FC or catboy brothel somewhere else. You can mention things once but if I see it constantly, I'll probably kick you.

5. No gay ops. Organized harassment is the one thing the GMs actually give a shit about and if I catch wind of it, I'll throw you under the bus.

6. No leaks. This isn't some Fight Club LARP but publicly advertising the memberlist is gay ops by my standards, so don't do it. We're technically living in the Crystalline People's Republic of Troontopia and I'm sure a lot of people on the DC would love to get us permabanned for wrongthink.

If that's all fine with you, then hit me up. Also, if you're interested in having a slightly larger e-peen, ask about being a mod so I don't have to do as much work.

Last edited:

Dopey Cunt

Death by SNU SNU.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

I've been dying to get into a linkshell where I don't have to fucking sensor myself and can call someone else a faggot without hurtin' feefees.

Fcret

Ravioli Ravioli
kiwifarms.net
First you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

I've been dying to get into a linkshell where I don't have to fucking sensor myself and can call someone else a faggot without hurtin' feefees.
Yeah same. I enjoy my FC despite all its troonery and furfaggotry, but I really want an outlet to say some real shit while I'm in the game.

Dopey Cunt

Death by SNU SNU.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah same. I enjoy my FC despite all its troonery and furfaggotry, but I really want an outlet to say some real shit while I'm in the game.
I feel the same way although I can't help but roll my eyes super fuckin ghard whenever I hear someone whine about something being offensive. It completely kills my mood sometimes because I can't stand a goddamn buzz kill.

I'm tired of watching what I have to say. I want to be able to say what I fucking wanna say without some jackass crying to me about "muh feelings boohoo, my depression boohoo, muh anxiety boohoo"

• Feels
Reactions: AmarettoPie

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
After ruminating on the tragic culture of the Crystal datacenter while in the shower, I have decided to start a cross-world linkshell in the hopes of bringing some fun back into my day-to-day social interactions in-game. Thus I bring you the next evolution in Kiwi MMO socialization: Feeder Fantasy XIV.

Joining is simple - If you're in the crystal data center, post in this thread or message me directly with your character info and the times you're usually on, and I'll invite you. A lot of kiwis don't want there to be an open association between their characters and the farms, and to be honest, neither do I. So DMing me is preferable. If I don't respond in a day or so, feel free to message me again.

RULES

1. Be 18+. No fucking kids allowed. And for that matter, fucking kids is also not allowed. If you want to groom teenagers, go play on Mateus.

2. Fuck your feelings. Bringing up your mental health or your anxiety or how you feel is not grounds to shut someone else down. If you can't deal with what people say in the linkshell, then just leave.

3. Be as degenerate or edgy as you want, but don't do anything to catch the attention of the GMs. If I have to eat a ban, you'll be blacklisted from the linkshell and I'll make sure to rate all of your posts autistic for as long as I can give a shit.

4. No spam. Shill your FC or catboy brothel somewhere else. You can mention things once but if I see it constantly, I'll probably kick you.

5. No gay ops. Organized harassment is the one thing the GMs actually give a shit about and if I catch wind of it, I'll throw you under the bus.

6. No leaks. This isn't some Fight Club LARP but publicly advertising the memberlist is gay ops by my standards, so don't do it. We're technically living in the Crystalline People's Republic of Troontopia and I'm sure a lot of people on the DC would love to get us permabanned for wrongthink.

If that's all fine with you, then hit me up. Also, if you're interested in having a slightly larger e-peen, ask about being a mod so I don't have to do as much work.
I'm in. I don't login often, but having someone to shoot the shit with outside my normie-esque FC would be nice.

Fcret

Ravioli Ravioli
kiwifarms.net
I'm in. I don't login often, but having someone to shoot the shit with outside my normie-esque FC would be nice.
Shoot me a DM on here and I'll add you. I'll be on all night.

EDIT: woops, looks like ISP decided to shit itself for the rest of tonight. I'll be on for most of the weekend though.

Last edited:

BusyMaribo

Ara Ara...
kiwifarms.net
a good example of casual raid groups would be Nest.

These guys are a prime example of people who are serious about raiding but know how to have fun and do dumb shit for shits and giggles.

Tags
None