Final Fantasy XIV- Kiwi Free Company -

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
99 kek.png

Raid night in a nutshell. (The Balmung cunt is me. I was also the one who laughed)

The loot was the Kaine Final Fantasy version music roll.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2105653

Raid night in a nutshell. (The Balmung cunt is me. I was also the one who laughed)

The loot was the Kaine Final Fantasy version music roll.
>I got a 99 so just give it to me

I sure hope you made that bitch prove it. I sure wouldn't have minded sitting there all night to let that timer finish counting down if they were gonna put it off like that.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>I got a 99 so just give it to me

I sure hope you made that bitch prove it. I sure wouldn't have minded sitting there all night to let that timer finish counting down if they were gonna put it off like that.
He did indeed roll 99 and won it.
For context, my party member rolled 94 on it so she was confident until...well...you saw.

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of a few months ago when "androgynous mods" were starting to come out and the modder was using in-game child mods to do it which was weird as fuck
edit: want to clarify that they also posted nsfw stuff using the modded characters which made it worse
why it's always kids?
As much as I would like to join in on meeting with you all I am hesitant to since a lot of my info can be linked back to social media accounts.
:thinking:
For context, my party member rolled 94 on it so she was confident until...well...you saw.
so you can roll double numbers and then it goes 50/50. kek
i can get it why but why though? just do a ticket system.

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes you just gotta try to call their bluff when people pull that sort of shit, even if they're not bluffing.

I've seen enough cases where someone bluffs everyone else into just leaving without rolling by claiming they got a 99.

Disc

I want my cringe New Years Announcement, dammit.
kiwifarms.net
I think at some point, the subject of the 13th becoming completely engulfed in darkness was a result of not enough warriors of light and the few heroes that did arise to try to save the world were quickly overtaken by the massive shift in aether and became powerful void beings. I have a theory that the more powerful members of void hierarchy were either powerful warriors or heroes in their own right who just became warped by the darkness to become what they are now, with no memory of their previous lives.
I think the aether was split unevenly across the world fragments. The Ascian take that uneven split and essentially tilt it so the aether spills back into the source. if they tilt too far and drop the bowl, that's the Void.

The Aether in Norvrandt was always leaning lightward, Quote from Heavensward Ardbert:

One of those reflections─the one nearest to the Source─is our home. And we were the heroes blessed with Her Light. But not all worlds hold Light and Dark in equal measure. In ours, the power of Light was greater by far. So the Ascians who once threatened our home were no match, and they fell before us, one after another, till none were left. Victory, we thought...

...And then came the Light─a flood of pure, blinding radiance, annihilating shadow and color and life itself. Ere long, it will consume our world, leaving naught in its wake but blank perfection.

In addition, I specifically remember a cutscene somewhere in the middle of the MSQ for shadowbringers that shows each of the rejoinings was based around a singular element of the 6 big ones.

Likely, you're correct. Postulating here, but in the 13th, the opposite of the first, the world was always a dark and dreary one, where monsters roamed the land, the entire world was made of corridors, and heroes had to deal with bullshit like Paradigm Shifts.

The 13th was the first world they tried to rejoin - it would make sense to do that if it was skewed to darkness, Zodiark's greatest piece and Hydaelyn's weak point. Empowered by the darkness, the Ascians likely would have made mince meat of the residents, destroying them effortlessly.

Which is exactly how they fucked up. They didn't manage the tilt properly and made the void.

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
I think the aether was split unevenly across the world fragments. The Ascian take that uneven split and essentially tilt it so the aether spills back into the source. if they tilt too far and drop the bowl, that's the Void.

The Aether in Norvrandt was always leaning lightward, Quote from Heavensward Ardbert:

In addition, I specifically remember a cutscene somewhere in the middle of the MSQ for shadowbringers that shows each of the rejoinings was based around a singular element of the 6 big ones.

Likely, you're correct. Postulating here, but in the 13th, the opposite of the first, the world was always a dark and dreary one, where monsters roamed the land, the entire world was made of corridors, and heroes had to deal with bullshit like Paradigm Shifts.

The 13th was the first world they tried to rejoin - it would make sense to do that if it was skewed to darkness, Zodiark's greatest piece and Hydaelyn's weak point. Empowered by the darkness, the Ascians likely would have made mince meat of the residents, destroying them effortlessly.

Which is exactly how they fucked up. They didn't manage the tilt properly and made the void.
From the wiki:
The Ascian Igeyorhm first attempted the Rejoining on the Thirteenth, but her overzealous defeat of its Bringers of Light, such as Unukalhai and Cyella, caused the shard, already predisposed to activity and growth, to tip inexorably towards Darkness. A Flood of Darkness overtook the Thirteenth, purging it of aether and reducing it to a shadowy Void and its denizens to aether-starved monsters known as voidsent.
So you are correct that one of the Ascians went full tilt in destroying all opposition, and because Igeyorhm sperged out like this, the Thirteenth was never actually rejoined to the Source as was originally intended. Granted, the Ascians used the incident as a learning experience for properly conducting Rejoinings (which the wiki describes as such: "By creating havoc of an elemental aspect on a shard, they could create a crack in the dimensional barrier between it and the Source, causing aether to trickle back into it. By simultaneously causing a catastrophe of the same aspect on the Source, the barrier would break, pulling the whole of the shard into the Source"), but still.

In a funny sort of way, this does establish some precedence for a sundered shitter like Fandaniel being batshit crazy and apathetic enough to just destroy every single thing.

Kheapathic

Summer of 2021 - The Pope says STAND UP!
kiwifarms.net
If any of you are in good with a GM, can you put in a good word for me. I got perma-banned back in December and would like to come back.

Kheapathic

Summer of 2021 - The Pope says STAND UP!
kiwifarms.net
What did you get banned for?
Pretty sure all the complaints were of "harassment" and various forms of it.

While I can't remember all of my violations; here are a few.

Someone in Novice Network won't shut up about being ACE and totally unique. So I ask what war was he in where he shot down 5 enemy pilots.
Someone gets me booted from Novice Network then sends a whisper to gloat about it, I respond with "Knee-grow."
Telling someone to delete their character and uninstall the game
Acting like Raid Leader Dives in content that doesn't requires it, but homeboy was talking in chat and despite asking what to do in fights, always found himself doing the opposite.

And my favorite dungeon is the Anti-Tower; thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

Last edited:

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
Kinda sounds like you deserved it to be honest
i do not know how permabans work in FFIV but i had a experience banbaiting to check if R* hwid banned people, they do but you need to be a real pain in the ass for that and once HWID banned you need to wait 30D or any other alt you login is instabanned, if they just do a regular account permaban then a new account with sub it is, just need to contain the autism to not sperg like a retard.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure all the complaints were of "harassment" and various forms of it.

While I can't remember all of my violations; here are a few.

Someone in Novice Network won't shut up about being ACE and totally unique. So I ask what war was he in where he shot down 5 enemy pilots.
Someone gets me booted from Novice Network then sends a whisper to gloat about it, I respond with "Knee-grow."
Telling someone to delete their character and uninstall the game
Acting like Raid Leader Dives in content that doesn't requires it, but homeboy was talking in chat and despite asking what to do in fights, always found himself doing the opposite.

And my favorite dungeon is the Anti-Tower; thank you for coming to my TedTalk.
First one you could weasel your way out of by saying it was a legitimate question because you thought he was an Air Force pilot. You were playing with fire on the others.

Your best bet is to ask customer service: https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1
Failing that, you're probably going to have to start over.

Last edited:

Shqueefa

Stanky Queen
kiwifarms.net
If any of you are in good with a GM, can you put in a good word for me. I got perma-banned back in December and would like to come back.
Congrats on getting baited by mentally ill people who make up the majority of the playerbase. No idea why you'd even fanthom the idea of interacting with the community known to protect abusive, manipulative people.

Last edited:

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
Community succ
literally.
Congrats on getting baited by mentally ill people who make up the majority of the playerbase. No idea why you'd even fanthom the idea of interacting with the community known to protect abusive, manipulative people.
that's a thing that has been a niggle on my ear, even on fucking /v/ of all places people shill for the game and never touch on the community part, never. if you bring it up they call you a hater same way as on a normalfag site.