Final Fantasy XIV- Kiwi Free Company -

scallion

Earl of Colorado
kiwifarms.net
Does it really matter what server you're on? I started playing this a few months ago and have yet to see any semblance of socialization outside of pleasantries during dungeons and raids.

Lion

steven universe propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Does it really matter what server you're on? I started playing this a few months ago and have yet to see any semblance of socialization outside of pleasantries during dungeons and raids.
not really, it’s mostly a preference or what’s open when you create your character.
some servers have more raiders/end game content players who focuses on ultimates or in crystals case it’s heavy into rping.

Neon Division

kiwifarms.net
I don't do serious RP
but I like to give my silent protagonists a personality whenever it gives me multiple dialogue options in games.

In FFXIV my protagonist is just some dude who won't stop making stupid remarks, won't shut up about wild roses, And doesn't remember anyone he talks to unless he thinks they're important in some way.
But is still nice because I like being nice to the video game characters. :)

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
I don't do serious RP
but I like to give my silent protagonists a personality whenever it gives me multiple dialogue options in games.

In FFXIV my protagonist is just some dude who won't stop making stupid remarks, won't shut up about wild roses, And doesn't remember anyone he talks to unless he thinks they're important in some way.
The ShB wacky options are the best.

"Alphinaud and his artist assistants" still brings a smile to my face.

Disc

I want my cringe New Years Announcement, dammit.
kiwifarms.net
I don't do serious RP

i can't even remember what Wild Roses was originally a password for

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are server stereotypes. Raiders are on Aether (specifically Gilgamesh), Crystal is mainly socializing (and apparently, they score the lowest on Raiding), Primal is somewhere in between. There's a high concentration of degenerates on Balmung. Other than that, no real difference. They'll be some fan made events where people will shoot the shit but it seems a lot of people just prefer to use Discord.

Ravana

TAKE WING YE SOULS OF WAR
kiwifarms.net
Beat Diamond ex last night. I don't know why it gives two totems but fuck it, I'll take them.

Lion

kiwifarms.net
i hope the 2 totems keeps up into the next expac because the drop rate for the mounts is gross and farming is a nightmare

Ravana

TAKE WING YE SOULS OF WAR
kiwifarms.net
I would've given anything for two totems a run for Zurvan ex when it was new. That's the one that taught me not to chase mounts.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beat Diamond ex last night. I don't know why it gives two totems but fuck it, I'll take them.
I'd give anything to get a party where no one gets knocked off during auri arts or for them to fucking do flood ray correctly.

It's like people see numbers and then get hit with a case of the retardation. It's pretty fucking simple. If you get a blue number, go on the blue platform. If you have numbers 1 through 4, go to the marked spots on the floor. If you don't stand in the middle. Switch either left or right depending on if you're number 5 through 8. Simple.

But no, because I'm on Crystal, simple mechs are too hard for some people.

Lion

kiwifarms.net
But no, because I'm on Crystal, simple mechs are too hard for some people.
i pugged e9s once and me thinking it’s a simple one and done i was potting. we wiped a few times and i typed “oh no my pot” when we had to force restart and i wanted to cry when the brd asked “why are you using pots?” :’(

Smug Chuckler

Nigger Cattle
kiwifarms.net
It was a password you use to identify yourself with the rebellion in that game though it didn't prove much use after the queen invites you to have private time with her before she turns into a snake lady that attacks you.

Dopey Cunt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was a password you use to identify yourself with the rebellion in that game though it didn't prove much use after the queen invites you to have private time with her before she turns into a snake lady that attacks you.
I dunno why but seeing that typed out sounds so ridiculous, almost like you're speaking from first hand experience.

Too many broads these days are the metaphorical snek lady. You boys be careful. It's a bad time to be a man.

Also diamond ex clear, wooo...

FencePost

kiwifarms.net
Question for people not on crystal: In Castrum, is it hard to get people to form a Lyon party for Dawon or is it Crystal players being Crystal players? The last several runs I've been in, someone will announce they're forming Lyon party and then cease all brain activity, wasting 2-3 minutes and forcing a half-assed one to be cobbled together.
I just want to rank up so I can clear out my inventory...

Dopey Cunt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jacqli Rivoli 04_28_2021 20_46_21.jpg

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Question for people not on crystal: In Castrum, is it hard to get people to form a Lyon party for Dawon or is it Crystal players being Crystal players? The last several runs I've been in, someone will announce they're forming Lyon party and then cease all brain activity, wasting 2-3 minutes and forcing a half-assed one to be cobbled together.
I just want to rank up so I can clear out my inventory...
Non crystal - but it's hard in general to get a Castrum group now that people don't expressly need/want to do it.

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
Non crystal - but it's hard in general to get a Castrum group now that people don't expressly need/want to do it.
Yeah I'd say realistically the only people getting into Castrum are those who just want the completion to get into DR.

The loathsome memories farming was made pointless through Crystal Tower raids, and generally i'd only step into Bozja to see if Castrum would pop but find CT runs more time effecient.

Add on that POTD is the better memory farming step for the part right after and Bozja is currently eh until the new area opens up which will hopefully help the CT raid step.

Last edited:

Art of Quar

kiwifarms.net
Datacenter matters if you have friends you want to play with (for now.)
Otherwise no, not really. You can world visit other servers on your datacenter anytime and the only socialization outside of pleasantries are RPers and ERPers, which you can find in literally every server.

1619803838371.png

anyone else get their new #BlueLivesMatter title?