Final Fantasy XIV- Kiwi Free Company -

Smug Chuckler

Nigger Cattle
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'd say realistically the only people getting into Castrum are those who just want the completion to get into DR.

The loathsome memories farming was made pointless through Crystal Tower raids, and generally i'd only step into Bozja to see if Castrum would pop but find CT runs more time effecient.

Add on that POTD is the better memory farming step for the part right after and Bozja is currently eh until the new area opens up which will hopefully help the CT raid step.

I haven't farmed a relic weapon in a month but people don't want to do Castrum anymore? I thought it was faster since it gave 5 instead of 1. Also PotD is better now? Did they increase the drop rate there? They did mention they will nerf the steps once the final relic steps come with Bozja.

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
I haven't farmed a relic weapon in a month but people don't want to do Castrum anymore? I thought it was faster since it gave 5 instead of 1. Also PotD is better now? Did they increase the drop rate there? They did mention they will nerf the steps once the final relic steps come with Bozja.
There are those actively looking, but for me and most of the people I know it's just if you come at the right time, cool. CT runs take about 15 min at most now, even quicker if you do a group of BLU's. Castrum is just rng if you get in and even then it can take a while as the pool of people is dropping who give a crap.

I'm sure when new Bozja area comes back people will be going back into Castrum but for right now I think people are taking the other means to get their memories.

Michael Wade

I love my insane psychotic psychic wife.
kiwifarms.net
I could be crazy, but I never get any bad experiences from the Euro moogle server. We get a bad rep for some reason, but my understanding is everybody who speaks english is great.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol.

I always get a good chuckle seeing all the fucking pathetic players paying for people to farm the fucking diamond mount for them. People are so desperate to get a mechanical dragon mount in a game that they would go that far.

On the plus side, if you already got the mount, easy gil.

*jew hands*

Dave.

We can’t expect god to do all the work
kiwifarms.net
ffxiv_05032021_153159_670.png

degeneracy3.png
degeneracy.png

Attachments

• degeneracy (2).png
    degeneracy (2).png
    152.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Dave.

kiwifarms.net
First screenshot's just bog-standard RP, nothing special. Kind of boring, really.

That second one, though. Quite a number of conflicting details there when you really comb through it. Fucking ERP fags. :story:
That's the FC that was being advertised in shout. Did some snooping because it looked familiar and voila, it's that FC that was peddling illegal shit.

Art of Quar

kiwifarms.net
That's the FC that was being advertised in shout. Did some snooping because it looked familiar and voila, it's that FC that was peddling illegal shit.
They're based in my server and I know a lot about their operation from just general gossip, primarily about the FC leader (Rei Host)
These are all alleged:
  • he's rich off daddy's money and lives in Japan or China (it was some east Asian country.) I mean, rich enough that he hired Jeremy Irons to voice his search info at one point
  • he grooms his FC members, pays to fly them out, fucks them, then sends them back home with a nice new cache of blackmail photos and videos to keep them in his pocket
  • someone was doing a live stream expose on him, revealing his shady and illegal activities when Rei allegedly had the person SWATted and the stream shut down; no one has spoken up against him in public since
  • He, and by extension his FC, are hated and reviled by the actual RP community in Hyperion, if not all of Primal. I'm not on the pulse of RPers and coomers by any means but apparently they are actually choking out the RP community by converting everyone into coomer whores for 7777
This is all hearsay and I can't confirm any of it firsthand (other than the daddy's money thing) but he's the basis for this image for a reason:

1620118506591.png

Dave.

kiwifarms.net
They're based in my server and I know a lot about their operation from just general gossip, primarily about the FC leader (Rei Host)
These are all alleged:
  • he's rich off daddy's money and lives in Japan or China (it was some east Asian country.) I mean, rich enough that he hired Jeremy Irons to voice his search info at one point
  • he grooms his FC members, pays to fly them out, fucks them, then sends them back home with a nice new cache of blackmail photos and videos to keep them in his pocket
  • someone was doing a live stream expose on him, revealing his shady and illegal activities when Rei allegedly had the person SWATted and the stream shut down; no one has spoken up against him in public since
  • He, and by extension his FC, are hated and reviled by the actual RP community in Hyperion, if not all of Primal. I'm not on the pulse of RPers and coomers by any means but apparently they are actually choking out the RP community by converting everyone into coomer whores for 7777
This is all hearsay and I can't confirm any of it firsthand (other than the daddy's money thing) but he's the basis for this image for a reason:

View attachment 2141335
Yeah, I knew about this for a while. They seem to be doing business in Crystal which doesn’t surprise me.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I knew about this for a while. They seem to be doing business in Crystal which doesn’t surprise me.
Even if some of the details of that story were true, the only real thing different that group has going for it compared to the rest of the shitters who also do similar things on Crystal is that the guy in charge has money to burn. I have doubts they'll make too much headway there.

Smug Chuckler

Nigger Cattle
kiwifarms.net
Anybody doing the nier raid dailies they give you after finishing it the first time? Next week or the week after is likely the last step. Hopefully I get a mount or something.

Friendly_AI

kiwifarms.net
Seems something going on in housing, some weird schemes with relocation: even as more plots open, than usual, they are closed due to somebody shaffling between houses just to reset timer (Primal).

Ravana

TAKE WING YE SOULS OF WAR
kiwifarms.net
Seems something going on in housing, some weird schemes with relocation: even as more plots open, than usual, they are closed due to somebody shaffling between houses just to reset timer (Primal).
Do you have any more info on this? I noticed a house in a friend's neighborhood got bought out by some one member fc.

Sucrose

kiwifarms.net
I could be crazy, but I never get any bad experiences from the Euro moogle server. We get a bad rep for some reason, but my understanding is everybody who speaks english is great.
There's a weird thing on EU server where if you have someone in PF who is just ...absolutely useless, like utter garbage, and then you check their client language. It's always the same language.

Always.

This become a discussion point once years ago where a number of people who had noticed this but kept quiet finally were validated and "not going crazy" anymore.

It's been like this since beta. It's beyond anecdotal. It's 7 years of consistantsy. It's so weird because I know people from that country who aren't dog shit but they also experience the same thing.

Moogle is the default server for them.

Obvious this takes out the amount of normal good players from that region who you just don't check client language because they're doing fine. It just means out of all the shitty players, which make you check, a vast majority of them are from that language group.

I've got this hunch that either the translation is odd or something.

I just don't understand how 7 years of checking the client language on only-bad players... and there it is every time.

Michael Wade

I love my insane psychotic psychic wife.
kiwifarms.net
There's a weird thing on EU server where if you have someone in PF who is just ...absolutely useless, like utter garbage, and then you check their client language. It's always the same language.

Always.

This become a discussion point once years ago where a number of people who had noticed this but kept quiet finally were validated and "not going crazy" anymore.

It's been like this since beta. It's beyond anecdotal. It's 7 years of consistantsy. It's so weird because I know people from that country who aren't dog shit but they also experience the same thing.

Moogle is the default server for them.

Obvious this takes out the amount of normal good players from that region who you just don't check client language because they're doing fine. It just means out of all the shitty players, which make you check, a vast majority of them are from that language group.

I've got this hunch that either the translation is odd or something.

I just don't understand how 7 years of checking the client language on only-bad players... and there it is every time.
Maybe it's cause I play tank but aside from the odd wipe here and there, id say it's no worse then most others. Hell Id say it's superior, because I NEVER get bombarded with sex ads. I think the only thing that really sucks is finding a good english FC. Otherwise, your solid.

Sucrose

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's cause I play tank but aside from the odd wipe here and there, id say it's no worse then most others. Hell Id say it's superior, because I NEVER get bombarded with sex ads. I think the only thing that really sucks is finding a good english FC. Otherwise, your solid.

I'm on Shiva which is a mix of German English. It's pretty chill. Majority of Germans speak decent enough English, I'd say I hardly encounter german speaking at all, and the RP Community seem to be either language specific (German, so I can't understand) or just not on Light DC so I don't have to deal with their creepy shit.

Honestly the ERP thread on the OF was a wild ride

Friendly_AI

kiwifarms.net
Do you have any more info on this? I noticed a house in a friend's neighborhood got bought out by some one member fc.
I don't know much, but there was some player whose nickname ends in Snow, who was doing that repeatedly for couple of days. Seen him in action at least once, other players were complaining he was screwing them out of buying open plots at least twice before. Maybe it's not that big of a deal, but I can imagine someone doing business by relocating and then reselling a plot to someone, perhaps even for real money.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net

Always.

It's the French, isn't it?