Final Fight campaign ad - John has autism and AIDS

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much did this take out of the dwindling campaign coffers?

Also, no way in hell could this be used in a legitimate campaign. No statement at the end as required under campaign law, the length makes it impossible for TV, it tells you nothing about the candidate (other than him having crippling autism), and it's full of someone else's IPs.

God, how does he keep finding new levels of autism?

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net

Also, no way in hell could this be used in a legitimate campaign. No statement at the end as required under campaign law, the length makes it impossible for TV, it tells you nothing about the candidate (other than him having crippling autism), and it's full of someone else's Ops.

Meaning this was a completely wasted effort.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
"If it involves video games of any kind - your campaign ad is a failure and doomed to be seen as r.etarded." That's what I've learned from all of this, so far.

Apologies to all gamers out there. More than usual this time.

Last edited:

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, at what point could Lynch sue her for libel, cause Wu's blatantly claiming that Lynch is corrupt in this video.
John is directly implying that Lynch received kickback money from the GOP (lol) to vote in favour of their legislation.
The true testament to how worthless John's candidacy is is that there is literally zero reason for Lynch to respond to this histrionic slander.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally my train of thought 10 minutes ago...

"Let's see what new at the Farms... oh look, a new video on the FP."
"Congress meets Final Fight? Hah, something must be going on in the news section. I check it later... let's watch this in YT.."
"Heh, It's alright... wonder what it's a parody for..."
"Hah! Brianna Wu! Ah, that's rich. I wonder whose channel this--"
"..."
"..."
"Brianna Wu's channel?"
"...wait, this is... is this an actual campaign...?‽"
"Who is calling her?"
"Ohshi-- I bet it's Gamergate..."
"Here it comes... here's..."
*Kefka Laugh*
"...what the actual fuck...?"
"What's with his tie? Why is it coming out of the TV?"
"what is this..."
"...Frank??"
"America is your friend too, Frank??"
"..."
"..."

And then I died.

Pepito

Negro culeao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apologies to all gamers out there. More than usual this time.
I think he forgot that "LE US GAMERS XD" is mostly composed of sarcastic idiots who forget to vote or don't give a fuck about politics. I think this is positive, there's no way someone this inept at catering voters would ever get to a position of power. The system works for once.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

stets

big stank dick dad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, at what point could Lynch sue her for libel, cause Wu's blatantly claiming that Lynch is corrupt in this video.
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:
The level of evidence required to prove slander and libel in the context of a political campaign is ridiculously high. People expect that candidates are lying their ass off, so someone has to make ridiculous, extremely offensive, and patently false statements for it to be actionable. When was the last time you heard about a politician suing an opponent? Exactly - never. Besides, any lawsuit or threat of a lawsuit is only going to raise the profile of your opponent.

If you really want to be a dick to a fringe opponent, wait until the election is over and have a proxy file FEC and ethics complaints against them. Since they're amateurs, there's probably something they screwed up that will cost them time and money to defend. (Note that even doing this is more theoretical than something people actually do. As mad as someone may get during a campaign, they generally don't give a shit after they win.)

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whenever John puts out a new ad, a dark, exceptional part of me wants him to win in a landslide just to see how big of a shitshow the result would be.
It's funny that your avatar is V.M. Varga from the third season of Fargo, I don't keep up much with Brianna Wu but when I saw the picture of her posted on the last page the only thing I could think of was V.M. Varga's fucking teeth.
varga.jpg
Brianna_Wu.jpg

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
temp.png

He's right, DC was colloquially known as the murder capital of the world for awhile... it's relatively better now, but still has a high homicide rate. But I'm not sure what he's prattling on about regarding the "GOP"- here's the leadership of DC for those many years of violence and death:
temp.png

(and even the federal aspects of control over DC have hardly been all GOP for those decades)

So, either the candidate for Congress has no concept of local vs federal government or Wu doesn't actually care and just wanted to sperg out without regard to reality.

Probably "C", both.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Also, no way in hell could this be used in a legitimate campaign. No statement at the end as required under campaign law, the length makes it impossible for TV, it tells you nothing about the candidate (other than him having crippling autism), and it's full of someone else's IPs.

Probably by finding ways to get people to vote Wu. This no doubt would try to get the gaming crowd to go to the polls except as @Pepito mentioned, some gamers aren't really going to go out and vote.

Meaning this was a completely wasted effort.
Only thing not wasted in this is being something to laugh at while Wu tries to keep some sort of relevancy in a campaign.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
After watching that vid and giving a proper middle finger salute to it - I'm tempted to vote for Trump the next time he's up for election. Because it's like I said earlier - and there's nothing else for me to say beyond that.

The fact that Dems dominated Congress when DC was (and still is) such a mess, as @Blue Jerkop has successfully pointed out doesn't help matters here, either, once you put in the research into why DC is such a shitty place to live, honestly.

Pepito

Negro culeao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how Wu and other SJWs act like there's nazis on every street corner.
They use it as a loose term on purpose. For someone with their mindset, a Nazi is like the worst thing possible because it opposes 100% to what they believe is right. It's an insult, not much an adjective anymore. Why, You don't believe abortion should be illegal? You are a Nazi. You think everybody has the right to bear arms? You fucking Nazi! Are you proud of being white instead of a beautiful womyn of color who doesn't need no man? You motherfucking Nazi!

There. Being a Nazi is losing it's true meaning little by little. Meanwhile, the true racy-fascist laugh on their bunkers.

Last edited:

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally my train of thought 10 minutes ago...

"Let's see what new at the Farms... oh look, a new video on the FP."
"Congress meets Final Fight? Hah, something must be going on in the news section. I check it later... let's watch this in YT.."
"Heh, It's alright... wonder what it's a parody for..."
"Hah! Brianna Wu! Ah, that's rich. I wonder whose channel this--"
"..."
"..."
"Brianna Wu's channel?"
"...wait, this is... is this an actual campaign...?‽"
"Who is calling her?"
"Ohshi-- I bet it's Gamergate..."
"Here it comes... here's..."
*Kefka Laugh*
"...what the actual fuck...?"
"What's with his tie? Why is it coming out of the TV?"
"what is this..."
"...Frank??"
"America is your friend too, Frank??"
"..."
"..."

And then I died.
Swap "died" for "laughed at the crippling autism" and you'd have my response to the video.

Reactions: FataBataRang
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino