finally someone who cares - 06/02/20 -

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Bitch says that none of the docs she has ever seen in the past decade have mentioned her weight. She has been waiting for one of them to say something. Says the surgeon told Becky that Amber wouldn't last much longer if she doesn't lose weight. She is so happy someone finally cared enough to tell her she would die from her weight.

Such a narcissist. Such a dumbass. Does she have some kind of intermediate memory loss or does she think we've forgotten about Doc #1 who (alas) moved away, who told Big Al she could join the office "lose weight, fatty" contest? Or about the WEIGHT LOSS SURGEON she bailed on less than 24 hours afterher appointment? I mean, there's pathological lying and then there's *this*.

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of doctors do not bring it up because it is a touchy subject and they want to build report with patients. Trust is a huge issue, doctors want patients to feel respected so that they can be honest and get appropriate treatment for their issue. If your issue isn't directly related to weight, they are going to wait for you to bring it up. Also, it is so god damn obvious, no one wants to be that fat (except terminal fetishists like that lolcow that died last year, that is pretty rare), everyone is aware that being 600 pounds will kill you.

lastly, amber is in kentcuky, and people are really god damned fat there, its in the top 5 fattest states in america. I would imagine some doctors gave up fighting with fatties in their office. Hearing dumb excuses a million times can wear people down. For the most part it is pretty fucking useless to tell fat people to lose weight, if a stern talking to could stop them then they wouldn't be obese to begin with.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fat asshole troll gonna troll

What happened to that Thumby mom situation emergency? Certainly looks like her fat, trollynn ass is glued to pillow mountain and not at Norma's soaking through the couch...

ETA-Why's Doc talking to Thumby? She's not family, they're not married.....

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Such a narcissist. Such a dumbass. Does she have some kind of intermediate memory loss or does she think we've forgotten about Doc #1 who (alas) moved away, who told Big Al she could join the office "lose weight, fatty" contest? Or about the WEIGHT LOSS SURGEON she bailed on less than 24 hours afterher appointment? I mean, there's pathological lying and then there's *this*.
The only thing that I can believe right now is that she is fucking trolling. Shit. The shock of her gaslight this time actually prevented me from snarking. That is why i summarized that shit so dryly. You can't exaggerate this idiocy.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she had a family doctor, (speculating because I don't know the applicable state laws), she could have had Becky designated as the person to whom medical information can be given but given her ingrained habit of doctor hopping, that can't be the case here. Before I even watch this, that sounds like a big steaming pile...

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
If she had a family doctor, (speculating because I don't know the applicable state laws), she could have had Becky designated as the person to whom medical information can be given but given her ingrained habit of doctor hopping, that can't be the case here. Before I even watch this, that sounds like a big steaming pile...
You can fill out forms at hospitals that designate whom the doctors can talk to about and what. You can put your partner, parents, even a friend if you want. This allows the doctor to talk to them about your conditions and/or about the financial aspect of your care. She probably has Becky on file at the hospital already because they have been there so many times. It's not unreasonable to assume that the surgeon would talk to Becky about care instructions and the like.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
has she actually received a formal diagnosis for BED as of yet? she flip flops so much on whether she does or doesn't have it

She don' need no steekeen' MDs! Don't you know she has a masters from GoogleU and a PhD from WebMD? She knows best!

Still saying she is "down 75lbs, blah blah blah"

She's a lah.

People can always designate an authorized person to put into their record - doctor offices and hospitals alike. But I bet she's never filled that out at any office or at the ER.

Janai

kiwifarms.net
She lost me when she started talking about doctors not mentioning her weight. GORL it’s an obvious problem why do you need someone to clarify that for ya

Ugh she’s still on the “i’m 75lbs down” stop lying liarlynn you look huge

Edit: she’s laughing about the possibility of her dying because she’s trying beat norma, duhhhh you guizeee

Last edited:
Tags
None