finally someone who cares - 06/02/20 -

kumquat_orange

kiwifarms.net
I'm just honestly so bewildered and in awe of her ability to assert with such a straight face that not once, no medical professionals ever mentioned that every organ and bone is being compressed and crushed fatally by all the monstrous amount of fat.. as the giant roll of fat that's already swallowed her neck is actively sucking her entire moon head inward like a quicksand made of grease and rancid lard
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.56.16 AM.png

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
And here we go with the splitting again. Now this doctor is the best doctor in the world? And him telling her she needs to lose weight is totally okay and he's totes right? And all other doctors were totally shit?

This liar is fucking insufferable.
Exactly 'splitting' this girl has Narcissistic Borderline Personality Disorder - I give it 2 weeks after her seeing her gyno before she claims that he does not know what he is talking about

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Wow - even for Amber that was bizarre; what the hell is she on? IF one word of this outlandish account is true, (sure, Jan), her emotional response to it as she recorded that is atypical, to put it mildly & at least shows how deeply disturbed a person she is. She's almost giddy with glee about her story.

She had to "mention this , (to us), before she forgot." If it was that seminal an experience, why would she forget? Scribble it in your journal Amber & make you read it over before you launch your next verbal assault on our senses & fling more bullshit our way. Try for at least 24 hours of consistency.

If all the docs in the last 10 years didn't mention how dangerous her weight was or mention it at all & she found that so frustrating, why didn't SHE bring it up & press for a response... like she's adamant about needing her path results by the end of the week? Regardless, what could they possibly tell her that she already hadn't been told by viewers or could figure out herself? Why again, confirm to us how stupid you really are?

She can't ask a doctor if her weight might be a problem but when her referral to the weight loss surgeon was too slow for her exalted standards - she called herself. My, what a Big Girl you are! But what does it matter - you want "authoritative figures" to tell you things just so can play a 2 year old, dig in your baby soft heels & pout as you indignantly yell: You can't MAKE me!"

Your doctor had to give Becky some information & the first thing her mentions is a tissue repair that isn't done in an emergent situation for many obvious reasons? Only after he speaks of that does he bring up the weight that's going to land you in an oversized coffin?

And why would you need referrals to a dietician, nutritionist or weight loss doctor? Does it make you feel more important, vindicated that a doctor agrees with whatever notion is running through your addled mind at the time?

What about this makes it exciting - are you looking for an authoritative Daddy figure to replace the physically & emotionally absent bio-dad?

All the negative comments on your videos shows something for sure; that we're not gullible idiots.
I feel like this video was just a performance for Becky. Becky told Amber 'Duh doctuh said you gonna die' the day of, Becky told her what the doctor said again today and Amber's just saying this stupid shit to manipulate Becky back into being her unquestioning enabler-butler.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
It will never, ever happen, but could you imagine if Becky broke up with her right now? If the doctor somehow hit the guilt right and she decided to peace out and go be with her family instead? I'm not delusional, I know it would never happen, but if she were to say 'I don't want you to die, you need to hep yourself and I can't function as part of that with everything else going on with my family right now'.

God damn, it would be glorious.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
It will never, ever happen, but could you imagine if Becky broke up with her right now? If the doctor somehow hit the guilt right and she decided to peace out and go be with her family instead? I'm not delusional, I know it would never happen, but if she were to say 'I don't want you to die, you need to hep yourself and I can't function as part of that with everything else going on with my family right now'.

[Heck], it would be glorious.
The reason it won't happen is because Becky's pea-sized brain could never form a thought like that. She operates more along the lines of "doctor man say Amber sick; me sad!" and then "Amber cry hungry; must go get food to keep her from starve."

Tags
None