finally someone who cares - 06/02/20 -

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
She's gonna need to step up her narc game to get them to bite again.
I only watch a few but most of the main group have just said 'She's going through an actual medical thing, I'm not reacting to her'. They're all trying to look non-toxic after the CG/GG fallout, which is actually the respect Amber claimed she wanted. Now she's seeing life with no one talking about her however, she's realising how many of her views they're responsible for. Her audience is sick of her attitude and without the drama of reactors they're just switching off. Given that she has been the one berating the haydurs, all she can do is post videos that she knows would usually be inflammatory, but they're not biting.

It's actually a little funny to see how far she'll go to try and get a response. So far she's tried ranting, pulling for sympathy. eating junk on camera, and restarting curvy calories by posting a video she didn't label as pre-recorded even though she said she would tell her viewers. Usually any combination of these would bring reactors running, but no.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Amber's level of delusion never fails to astound me. Now we have Strict Daddy Doctor who is going to make everything all better because he can see that she truly is a skinny dainty princess deep down inside. I'm sure that Amberlynn has already run the whole scenario through her head; Daddy Doctor is going to be so amazed at how brave and strong Amberlynn is, how intelligent and empathetic she is, (she's a writer after all), and how cruelly she has been deceived by all the other fake doctors in her life who never told her that being a deathfat would be...deadly?

Nope, in Amberlynn's head, she is sitting on the table in Daddy Doctor's office swinging her legs, snapping her gum, and being super sassy and kyute. Daddy Doctor is going to make it all better. Daddy Doctor CARES about her.

Of course, the reality is that she has a post-surgical follow-up appointment with whatever OBGYN who happened to be rostered on at the ER that night. This wasn't an elective surgery and Amberlynn wasn't a registered patient with this doctor's surgery/medical practice. Plus she has no insurance. I have no doubt that she's going to get a quick check-up and maybe if she's lucky, a few referrals. What he isn't going to do is make appointments for her with other doctors and do all the work for her. I guess that means that we are never going to hear about Strict Daddy Doctor again after her appointment, because "he just doesn't understand me or my body".

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Amber's level of delusion never fails to astound me. Now we have Strict Daddy Doctor who is going to make everything all better because he can see that she truly is a skinny dainty princess deep down inside. I'm sure that Amberlynn has already run the whole scenario through her head; Daddy Doctor is going to be so amazed at how brave and strong Amberlynn is, how intelligent and empathetic she is, (she's a writer after all), and how cruelly she has been deceived by all the other fake doctors in her life who never told her that being a deathfat would be...deadly?

Nope, in Amberlynn's head, she is sitting on the table in Daddy Doctor's office swinging her legs, snapping her gum, and being super sassy and kyute. Daddy Doctor is going to make it all better. Daddy Doctor CARES about her.

Of course, the reality is that she has a post-surgical follow-up appointment with whatever OBGYN who happened to be rostered on at the ER that night. This wasn't an elective surgery and Amberlynn wasn't a registered patient with this doctor's surgery/medical practice. Plus she has no insurance. I have no doubt that she's going to get a quick check-up and maybe if she's lucky, a few referrals. What he isn't going to do is make appointments for her with other doctors and do all the work for her. I guess that means that we are never going to hear about Strict Daddy Doctor again after her appointment, because "he just doesn't understand me or my body".
Maybe another kiwi knows better than me, so I have a question hopefully somebody can answer.
I needed emergency surgery (my leg, not my vagina). The doctor who did my emergency surgery at the ER did end up being my follow up doctor, but not at the hospital. I guess it was at his office? Not the hospital. Looked like a private practice. (This was years ago and my parents handled the paperwork so I'm sorry if I sound stupid.)
Will amberlynn go to the hospital for this follow up or would it be similar to my situation, where I met with the surgeon elsewhere?

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Maybe another kiwi knows better than me, so I have a question hopefully somebody can answer.
I needed emergency surgery (my leg, not my vagina). The doctor who did my emergency surgery at the ER did end up being my follow up doctor, but not at the hospital. I guess it was at his office? Not the hospital. Looked like a private practice. (This was years ago and my parents handled the paperwork so I'm sorry if I sound stupid.)
Will amberlynn go to the hospital for this follow up or would it be similar to my situation, where I met with the surgeon elsewhere?
It would probably be a follow up at the doctor's private office, unless he needs special equipment only found at the hospital or something.

The OBGYN was most likely on call at that particular hospital, so he can retain privileges to use the hospital’s surgical facilities for his private practice patients. AL will definitely be going to an office not in the hospital, but close by since that is the one contacted with the doctor.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
In my experience, unless the doctor's clinic is within the hospital (this does happen) then it will be their own private practice she attends at a different location.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No doctor has ever told her to wash her cunt daily either. The medical community has really let Amber down :(
Nope everyone she's packed herself into like an unwanted guest has told her to bathe because the gorl stinks like hell.
That would make a normal person get embarrassed as hell and start making sure they were clean. Not her. She never learns.
She has to be slow. She's messed up in so many ways.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Regardless of the latest deathbed conversion whereas she now thinks that her weight is a problem, Amber has always maintained that her health issues have nothing to do with her weight. In a recent video, she mentioned that she does not understand why she has all these issues that only old people get.
As soon as this doctor tells her to stop eating carbohydrates and sugar, and restricts her portions, we will never hear about him again.

Tags
None