Finally, women's professional hockey games are about to become interesting -

Internet War Criminal

Making America Great Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The failing National Women's Hockey League (NWHL) is set to roll out new guidelines affirming their pro-transgender player stance. The NWHL will officially permit males who "identify" as women to play in the league, which currently has at least one known trans player, a biological female who "identifies" as a man.

The new three-page guidelines support "athletes choosing to express their gender beyond the binary of female and male,'" NWHL Commissioner Dani Rylan told The New York Times.

"It's a unique opportunity to continue to move the conversation forward and accelerate that social progress and to be that benchmark and to remain approachable and available for these discussions," added Rylan.

Obvious questions of fairness have already been raised, since biological men have clear advantages over biological women on the ice, or in any athletic competition. For instance, in one study, women were shown to attain approximately 52% of a man's average upper body strength and about 66% of a man's average lower body strength. Women have also been shown to be more injury-prone and, on average, are physically smaller with less muscle mass.

The NWHL says they will require male-to-female trans players to live as women for four years following their "transtion." This is an effort to evade men "transitioning" merely to dominate a women's league. In other words, they don't want a classic Juwanna Mann situation on their hands.

Per The New York Times, guidelines will mandate male-to-female players to attain testosterone levels "within typical limits of women athletes," subject to testing.

Trans advocates are thrilled with the news, gushing that the guidelines are "groundreaking."

"This is really a groundbreaking policy in professional sports, and specifically in women's professional sports," said Chris Mosier, a transgender "man" and professional triathlete.

"It's a unique opportunity to continue to move the conversation forward and accelerate that social progress and to be that benchmark and to remain approachable and available for these discussions." - NWHL COMMISSIONER DANI RYLAN

The trans advocate also argued that the new rules would protect their players and be a model for other professional teams.

"Being a women's league, they want to make sure their players are protected," said Mosier. "This is a really unique opportunity for them on taking the lead that others can look to as one to replicate."

Of course, competing against men, even if they believe they are women, puts women at a severe disadvantage, and could ultimately ruin women's sports. But that's okay, feminists will continue to remain silent and even promote such disadvantages for women, all in the name of "progress."

:story:

Absolutego

Burning in the Melting Pot
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many women will have to die in order for people to start realizing that this shit is stupid and over-reaching.
I think it's less when women die vs when trannies set all the new league records and eventually female professional athletes get mad enough to complain about men taking over their sport.

In sports where someone's life is on the line (UFC) trannies aren't making any real inroads for inclusion because most female fighters fear for their lives and refuse to fight them.

I think it's less when women die vs when trannies set all the new league records and eventually female professional athletes get mad enough to complain about men taking over their sport.

In sports where someone's life is on the line (UFC) trannies aren't making any real inroads for inclusion because most female fighters fear for their lives and refuse to fight them.
At least in the UFC it's a 1-on-1 fight and people can just refuse to fight each other (as evidenced by what's happening).

On a hockey team, you can't really say "we're not playing against those dudes, half of them are dudes" (at least I don't think so) and hockey being the violent sport it turns out to be so often, I can only imagine that eventually some woman will get the shit beaten out of her by some troon on the rink.

Womacker

I have evolved like some autistic moth man.
kiwifarms.net
My prediction. One of the first hundred body checks done by a tranny is going to very seriously injure a player. Also this is entirely not how to bring new fans in. Controversy is temporary as evidenced by youtube channels going big for a short while when they make inflammatory statements or Chick-fil-a's "suffering" to their comments a few years back.

It's going to give a temporary boost to a failing league and is going to discourage people who don't want politics mixed with their sport (a reason why the NFL is struggling this year) and discourage old fans from staying on to watch the game.

WyattRabbit

Exploring KF ... one rabbit hole at a time.
kiwifarms.net
which currently has at least one known trans player, a biological female who "identifies" as a man.
AYYYY! HOL UP!
Doesn't a biological female who "identifies" as a man belong in the NHL? Just like a MtF tranny belongs in the women's toilet at Denny's?

Yeah! I can totally see the fans lining up to watch some cis-gendered female get her spine broken when a MtF tranny crushes her into the boards.

it's going to have its own Brianna Wu
You spelled Fallon Fox wrong.

Last edited:

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
My prediction. One of the first hundred body checks done by a tranny is going to very seriously injure a player. Also this is entirely not how to bring new fans in. Controversy is temporary as evidenced by youtube channels going big for a short while when they make inflammatory statements or Chick-fil-a's "suffering" to their comments a few years back.

It's going to give a temporary boost to a failing league and is going to discourage people who don't want politics mixed with their sport (a reason why the NFL is struggling this year) and discourage old fans from staying on to watch the game.
But they will get boosts from the massive troon demographic! And everyone knows that the kinds of progressives who care about this always spend lots of money. This is a very clever move that is definitely not going to bite them in the ass the second the wind changes.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
Both the American and Canadian national women's ice hockey teams train against teenage boys. Those boys aren't usually the ones representing Canada and the US in international tournaments or destined for the NHL. They're just random high school kids. The best female hockey players in the world often lose to teenage boys who play the sport as a hobby. This will end well.

Intelligent Calcium

Here comes Scrooge!
kiwifarms.net
AYYYY! HOL UP!
Doesn't a biological female who "identifies" as a man belong in the NHL?
Yeah, that was my reaction. Where is the logic in allowing trans women and trans men in women's sports? Trans women are allowed because believing they are women makes them women, but trans men are allowed because, come on, they're not actually men?

Though admittedly, it seems like an efficient way to get people talking about women's sports.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Though admittedly, it seems like an efficient way to get people talking about women's sports.
As in: "The death of women's sports".
The spectacle of Troons slamming women into the boards or breaking their jaws in a fight seems to wear off rather quickly and what remains is going to be a game where women play the second fiddle to MtF trannies.

Seriously, purely based on biological facts, the levels of performance for athletics is:
1) Men
2) MtF Trannies
3) FtM Trannies
4) Women

By making Women's sports the designated Tranny dumping grounds, all they do is drive a dagger though the sport's heart as far as women are concernerd.
but trans men are allowed because, come
on, they're not actually men?
They are aware that a biological female is going to be ground meat in the NHL no matter how much beard stubble she got due to Hormones.
They know how this is going to end, all they do is banking on the chance that there's not many Trannies that are interested in Ice Hockey. If there's only a couple, it might not be so bad (though the advantage to the respective teams will be massive).

When I heard about women's hockey getting exciting, I was expecting a lot more wrestling and fire
Personally, I was hoping for mandatory pre-game oil-wrestling...

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
It's not nearly as unfair as it might sound, HRT alters your body chemistry including in how you develop muscle and a trans woman who's been on HRT long enough will have about the same muscle mass/etc as a cis woman. Of course this only applies to trans women who transition and not non-transitioning genderspecials like the bearded rat king weirdos but yeah.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Well that's one way to get news attention. I only knew there was a women's basketball league because of Don Imus.

It's not nearly as unfair as it might sound, HRT alters your body chemistry including in how you develop muscle and a trans woman who's been on HRT long enough will have about the same muscle mass/etc as a cis woman. Of course this only applies to trans women who transition and not non-transitioning genderspecials like the bearded rat king weirdos but yeah.
I'm pretty sure you still have the altered bone structure and density.

I also quite doubt that HRT alone will cause such massive physiological changes to muscle structure and density.

Tags
die katsu

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino