Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net

Gunslinger

Libera tutemet ex inferis
kiwifarms.net
Barb is doing it for the payday. She would tell Chris to eat his food and quit bothering her if she wasn't getting something out of it.

Did he get pissy for people talking about snorlax? I can't remember him ever doing that. Maybe a handful of times over the course of a decade?
I don't think he did it a bunch, but I remember at least a couple times.
Lots of Funko pops in the background in this shot. I like how there's a tower of them next to Barb... really highlights the impulsive spending.

Also, Chris has a drawing of himself with Bob-chu in his room.

View attachment 525911
I didn't even notice the unboxed Pops over on the side and those over his bed. I counted 22 all together. Oh and one of them kinda surprised me...
20180824_120528.jpg

It's Pickle Rick!
0a124438f4b74d8fa2d96b4a96fa047blg.jpg

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's anyone who genuinely likes Chris other than him being a funny weirdo. And IIRC Copitz just wanted to include Chris in a video so he gets attention. That's what you can expect from anybody associating with Chris.
I recall Tumblr queer-type people giving him positive remarks, but I'm not sure.

DeathHeat

kiwifarms.net
You're kinda preaching to the quire here.
I don't think anyone actually falls for the "We need money for food" slogan Chris slaps on every video nowadays.
The retārds people who buy from Chris don't actually give a shit, they don't care if it makes Chris more entitled or more of a hoarder. They really will buy this trash for the sole reason that a man-child farted on it.
God knows why, maybe they think it's funny - or maybe, we've been seeing lately that Chris has actual fans who genuinely like him, maybe they really view him as a celebrity and think his trash has christorical value...
Aren't we all fans in some way of Chris-Chan? You don't have to like someone to find them interesting.

STALKER

In Heaven, Everything is Fine
kiwifarms.net

Funko Pop figures go for about $8-$10 each. There's about $153 dollars worth of shit right there!

I feel like Chris probably has that problem with not seeing the full scope of multiple small transactions. I doubt he adds up the amount of crap he's bought over a period of time.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Funko Pop figures go for about $8-$10 each. There's about $153 dollars worth of shit right there!

I feel like Chris probably has that problem with not seeing the full scope of multiple small transactions. I doubt he adds up the amount of crap he's bought over a period of time.
He's got them all over the house too, I remember seeing a stack of them in one of his videos shot in his little office area.

Looking at those loose figures, a lot seem to be human females. I know they're characters from shit, but I wonder if they're gal pal totems? Like ones an Anna, ones a wallflower..

M

MY 405

kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine if Funko pops were around during Chris's teen years? Bob and barb would have never heard the end of his incessant begging for ever more funko pops.

Like an addict looking for heroine, just with autism instead of addiction.
It would’ve been great if during the non-speaking/bribe-a-thon speech therapy years if all he’d learned to say was “funko pops”. (Which would’ve been a great nickname for Bob)

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funko Pops look stupid with those beady eyes. I dunno why people are so into them. They're just like Amiibos, a stupid fad that Chris won't be into anymore when the fad dies. And the money will still be wasted.

Edit: Oh guess what, I think I've noticed that he has the Pony one twice. One to be let out of its box, and the other to stay in the box.

Kinda redundant because I thought the entire point of these toys were to keep in the box for collectability.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
I recall Tumblr queer-type people giving him positive remarks, but I'm not sure.
That's only because he's trans now and Tumblr SJWs and nerds are weirdos anyway.

Of course we're all fans of Chris here except the occasional Ā-log sperg. The people who hate Chris or make him out to be a lot worse than he is and fixate on that are worse than he is. Chris is just a weirdo, being a weirdo who spends their life sperging about hoe bad another weirdo is is just pathetic. I'm talking about people who still play the "Chris-chan gives autistics a bad name" card and act like he's a serial rapist.

Funko Pops look stupid with those beady eyes. I dunno why people are so into them. They're just like Amiibos, a stupid fad that Chris won't be into anymore when the fad dies. And the money will still be wasted.

Edit: Oh guess what, I think I've noticed that he has the Pony one twice. One to be let out of its box, and the other to stay in the box.

Kinda redundant because I thought the entire point of these toys were to keep in the box for collectability.
Nah Funko Pops probably won't be worth anything due to how cheap they are initially and how popular they are. To my knowledge there are only a couple super valuable ones.

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net

At least Amiibos enhance gameplay and look nice. And if you don't have space for the figurines, you can buy the cards instead. Funkos are just.. ugly and have no variety or purpose.
That's only because he's trans now and Tumblr SJWs and nerds are weirdos anyway.

Of course we're all fans of Chris here except the occasional Ā-log sperg. The people who hate Chris or make him out to be a lot worse than he is and fixate on that are worse than he is. Chris is just a weirdo, being a weirdo who spends their life sperging about hoe bad another weirdo is is just pathetic. I'm talking about people who still play the "Chris-chan gives autistics a bad name" card and act like he's a serial rapist.
Well, they're still people who give him positive affirmation, even if it's only because of his qweerness.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he did it a bunch, but I remember at least a couple times.

I didn't even notice the unboxed Pops over on the side and those over his bed. I counted 22 all together. Oh and one of them kinda surprised me...
View attachment 526408
It's Pickle Rick!
God knows where that has been.
Anywho, I'll never understand the autistic fascination with toys and video games.

Depression_Begins

Christorian Apprentice
kiwifarms.net
God knows where that has been.
Anywho, I'll never understand the autistic fascination with toys and video games.
Nostalgia. It's not uncommon for adults to collect toys or play video games from their childhood. What is uncommon is Chris' extreme fascination and addiction to purchasing toys that often take priority over everything else. Chris desperately wants to revert back to his childhood, the best time of his life when he had a certain degree of normality, health and happiness.

Chris and Barb alike lack feelings of happiness and fulfillment achieved through accomplishments in their lives. Both are hoarders that fill that void with the momentary high they get after purchasing something. Those good feelings soon wear off and their new possessions just become another remnant of the hoard.

Like most addictions, it's a temporary remedy to cope with more deep-seated issues. Unfortunately, often at the price of long term health.