• ”It was a very uncomfortable ride home that day.”

Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Apr 9, 2018.

?

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

1. Pets starving

5.6%
  2. Barb's teeth

8.1%
  3. Shipping Patreon books

2.2%
  4. Bills, among which

9.3%
  5. Gas money to harass a girl I once knew

23.7%
  6. Convention trip funding

3.3%
  7. Magi-chan says so

35.9%
  8. Nutritious bananas

11.9%
  1. It was vaguely like an upper class accent. It had a weird cadence and she didn't use conjunctions or contractions.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Dunno, really... I think the actor made some attempt to make Starfire's voice slightly inhuman. At least, she doesn't sound like a native speaker.

Not as good as the Soul Hunter from Babylon 5, but what is?

kiwifarms.net
  3. lol, Chris is so used to asking for money, that you can't recommend anything to him without going "okay give me money so I can buy it" - he doesn't even ask to borrow money like a normal human being, he just asks if he can have it.

@The Captain does Chris do this to his friends and people that he knows IRL?
    I know he sometimes asks you to give him money so does he do this to everyone else he knows as well?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. TTG retained the exact same VAs, so no.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Lord of the Large Pants

Lord of the Large Pants Chicks dig giant robots.

kiwifarms.net
  5. He's making a very autistic joke, so I don't think he's serious (but might be hoping that the other person takes it seriously and gives him money).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Anybody else and id agree, but Chris has just straight up asked for money like that before. Somebody recently recommended some sort of supliment to him and he's like "cool! Can I have $70 to go buy it?"

• Agree Agree x 7
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Actually, and I can't be fucked to find the tweet, but he asked for not only the money, but told the person making the suggestion that they should case his local CVS stores to see if any of them fucking carried it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet Q. ARE WE NOT MEN?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yeah haha. Even funnier is that there were smaller sample amounts available, but he's like "can you buy me the two month supply of this thing I've never heard of before?". Same with this game, I'm sure there's $40 used copies available, but if you're going to beg, why not beg premium?

• Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. upload_2018-11-8_20-47-0.png

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. What's sad about this is said person who brought Spiderman up to Chris will probably end up giving him the money. It's almost as if the last couple days made no difference to the people who give him money. It would be funny though if this person replied back by telling Chris to go outside and pick it from the money tree Chris believes he has. Also, if I'm not mistaken, didn't Chris just get his tugboat??

• Winner Winner x 2
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  11. Why spend your allowance if you can possibly get dad to give you $20 to see a movie with your friends?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Fixed

• Winner Winner x 4
    Cast Away

Cast Away Fanning the flames

kiwifarms.net
  13. Yes. There was a period of time that the only time he would initiate conversation with me would to ask for money. He hasn't done it in a while because I always told him no and that I have my own bills to pay. Plus, why ask me when there are plenty of speds online who think giving Chris money is content.

So what is this AlphaBrain shit he's trying to get people to buy for him? Is it some sort of energy drink? Chris has been complaining about headaches a lot recently and chalks it up to being his psychic powers(I guess like a Psyduck) but if Chris is drinking this sort of crap then he probably has headaches from dehydration.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. upload_2018-11-9_9-47-56.png

And that's the price for 90 capsules.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Can't believe someone introduced him to the Onnit line of products.

He'd be better off buying their Monkey and Star Wars Kettlebells.

TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Seductively secretly sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. So it's overpriced fish oil.

• Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Okay, see the emoji he posts at the end of that.. of the little girl meditating but in apparent distress? (Edit: I guess the mouth is actually flatlined when you zoom it in, but that's tangential.)

This is why Mason is right.

You can't even slice this guy a little slack for his crippling autism.. bc he's not failing at humor when he says this stuff.. he's fucking serious.

:cringe:

Good job finding that, btw. The thought of chewing broken glass is more appealing than stepping into his Twitter Hellscape.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet Q. ARE WE NOT MEN?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. If Chris had a brain tumour, what do you guys think he would chalk it up as before actually going to get it inspected by doctors?
    a CPU Goddess chip growing in his brain?

Actually are we sure he doesn't already have a low grade tumour?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. AlphaBrain is snake oil supplement that supposedly makes you more focused that Joe Rogan peddles. It doesn't actually do anything though and is just an expensive placebo (like most supplements)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Heh, I was checking it out a couple hours ago and it even questions itself if it is a placebo.

But I'm a fan of Onnit. That's where I got my Kettlebell and Iron Mace from. When my house is done, I plan on getting their Rings.

All those Supplements do seem hit and miss though. I do want to try the Krill Oil (its available to me locally, but like $2 more expensive.) and I would like to try the Elk Bars and Triple Nut Butter.

• Powerlevel Powerlevel x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Seductively secretly sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.