Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters

boku-chan

kiwifarms.net
I'm not about to snatch the stamp collection off ebay.

But I do feel bad for Bob that Chris is selling them with such abandon. The stamp collection was something Bob mentioned in his letter to Chris, and that he'd hoped Chris would grow up to value them and see the value in keeping things that his father gave him.
Bob held onto a razor that his grandfather had given him, after all, and carried some guilt about having broken it.

Iirc he'd gotten some of them traveling through the world.
There might be some real monetary value in them but who knows I wouldn't give Chris any money for anything and people need to stop.

No_one

French fries with pepper
kiwifarms.net
He's mad because he'd rather play with his 4 imaginary husbands and run through other dimensions than listen to the old bag nagging him about money for buying some crap.

Edit: Does this make Barb the only thing that serves as a link between Chris and reality?

Last edited:

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
He's mad because he'd rather play with his 4 imaginary husbands and run through other dimensions than listen to the old bag nagging him about money for buying some crap.

Edit: Does this make Barb the only thing that serves as a link between Chris and reality?
Sadly, yes. Everything else like interacting with people won't work since Chris is either shut in his house irl, or on the internet constantly

Based Tom Nook

"Thanks much!"
kiwifarms.net

I think Chris got out of the house more often earlier before the tomgirl saga, but since, I think Barb does nearly all of the chores and work around the house. From grocery shopping to housekeeping, Chris has few resonsibilities to keep him in touch with the real world and little reason to leave his room, let alone his house. The only times he chooses to travel somewhere is to facilitate his own dilusions such as going to a convention.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Asking price of $100... funny how they barely begged while Chris thought the Merge was drawing near. But now we're less than a week into the Merge-less New Year and the begging's already resumed.

Also, this is only $8, but it's interesting that Chris was still able to buy a new PS4 game - Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back - today, even though Barb is yelling about money.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Chris got out of the house more often earlier before the tomgirl saga, but since, I think Barb does nearly all of the chores and work around the house. From grocery shopping to housekeeping, Chris has few resonsibilities to keep him in touch with the real world and little reason to leave his room, let alone his house. The only times he chooses to travel somewhere is to facilitate his own dilusions such as going to a convention.
Barb makes Chris do the chores and errands.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Asking price of $100... funny how they barely begged while Chris thought the Merge was drawing near. But now we're less than a week into the Merge-less New Year and the begging's already resumed.

Also, this is only $8, but it's interesting that Chris was still able to buy a new PS4 game - Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back - today, even though Barb is yelling about money.
Yes, it's a damn lie. It's always been a lie.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino