• “You sent me a Facebook message back in early December screaming in my face that I was part of a Kiwifarms conspiracy that outed you to your mother.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Apr 9, 2018.

?

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

1. Pets starving

6.2%
  2. Barb's teeth

8.2%
  3. Shipping Patreon books

2.6%
  4. Bills, among which

7.7%
  5. Gas money to harass a girl I once knew

23.6%
  6. Convention trip funding

4.9%
  7. Magi-chan says so

33.7%
  8. Nutritious bananas

13.3%
  1. Didn't the Teen Troon Squad spend thousands?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. of other people's money for minimal effect

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  3. the blanket was thankfully clean! ;)

• Autistic  x 14
    • Dumb  x 11
    • Informative  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Go away stoner

• Agree  x 9
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    awoo

awoo Wintery wolfgirl (male)

kiwifarms.net
  5. I like that Chris is somewhat fickle about who gets his attention. Someone can be nice to him and give him large amounts of money for garbage and he doesn't acknowledge them. Some can con him out of thousands and he reveres them. Block him and he'll obsess over you.

• Agree  x 5
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I saw that Chris at one time was selling his GoBots Puzzler combiner set. To bad it was in bad shape and with his autographs on it. :P

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. The secret is finally uncovered. Treat him like crap, and you'll get the tard's weight I'm Gold.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Become a prominent member of the MLP community to gain his attention. The long con

• Like Like x 2
    awoo

kiwifarms.net
  9. The idea that someone would buy a blanket from a house that at one time had a bed bug infestation, and Lord know what other creepy crawlies (quite possibly scabies going from the details of Barb's holey buttox story) blows my mind. Some of the stuff they brought back into the house after the fire had been stuffed in garbage bags and hadn't even been gone through...hell, the Classic was still in a plastic bag with moldy stuff from the fire 2 years after the fact. Of all the items available for purchase from the Chandler household why would you pick that? I know the answer is autism, but it's still baffling to me.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Gunslinger

Gunslinger Liberate tute me ex inferis

kiwifarms.net
  10. The blanket at least has utility, unlike the Fanta cans and autographed photos and the other random shit he's sold that you'd have to hide if people come over. That said, I sure as shit wouldn't have bought one of those, and anyone who did is probably a lolcow waiting to happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Second_Missing_Primarch

Second_Missing_Primarch Magnus Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  11. Paying Chris-Chan for a keepsake is merely a foolish waste of money. I've spent foolishly on keepsakes. I've got a $100 movie doll because I love the film and I met and talked to the actor. Still can't deny it was foolish.

That's different from buying a smallpox blanket.

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net

12. Honestly sounds like somebody with borderline personality disorder on top of being autistic...

The more you treat them like shit the more they love you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Oh, I've done that sort of thing too. Probably a lot of us here have. My point is, though, that some of these keepsakes people are buying from him are literal trash, like the Fanta cans and those Sonichu pages he spilled coffee on, whereas the blanket is something you can actually use. Granted, it's still fucking nasty and I wouldn't buy anything that came out of the Superfund site that is 14BC, but I could see someone justifying that purchase on the basis of "this is a useful item" as opposed to "I'm going to buy an empty soda can because it's the same brand Chris used for his jizz recycling years ago."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #3773 Second_Missing_Primarch, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Second_Missing_Primarch

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 12
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Imagine being so pathetic that you try paying Chris $500 to talk to you and still not getting to talk to him rofl

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    The Giver

The Giver Better at Inertia than Galileo

kiwifarms.net
  15. Watch out, she's gonna run for president in 2024!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    awoo

kiwifarms.net
  16. Back when Chris was selling Cole’s stuff (last summer?), I was thinking about buying Cole’s KISS kollection. He had a first printing of Marvel’s KISS komic in there and that thing sells for a pretty penny.

Likewise, if Chris ever decided to sell the original art for the splash page to “My love quest is finally over”, I would seriously have to consider that (depending upon the price). Laugh all you want but that thing is iconic.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Muscle Bra

Muscle Bra I Passed High Scholl Bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Mm, yeah, that I could see. I commented in a different thread a while back that I could probably have talked myself into buying a medallion if I was drunk enough, back when he was still selling those.

• Like Like x 1
    Second_Missing_Primarch

kiwifarms.net
  18. Member Since:

Jan 31, 2019

It's okay, you're new here, but good observation

kiwifarms.net
  19. I bet whoever pledged that 500 feels awfully stupid now.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    TrunksFromDragonballGT

TrunksFromDragonballGT Flaming Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.