Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Patreon is specifically not a quid-pro-quo type of service. By giving to someone on patreon, you're basically funding their living expenses so they don't have to work a full time job, in the hope that, in their spare time, they produce some content. The perks are there to encourage you, but they're not specifically what you're exchanging the money for, per patreon's design and rules.

If Chris doesn't pony up the rewards, all you can do is stop funding him in the future.

I'm not familiar with chargebacks. How do they work? Could patreon challenge it? (Not that they'd do it for Chris' sake, of course, but just to enforce them getting their cut of the transaction.)
It basically works like a guaranteed refund. Though if you abuse them, it can cause consequences for you. They generally take you seriously the first few times, but will tell you to fuck off if you keep crying wolf. Also businesses hate when this happens to them.. so if it's a business you frequent or rely on.. they can refuse you all future business if you call a bullshit chargeback on them. People have lost their steam accounts cuz they tarded out over a game they preordered that sucked.
Yeah, his patron count started shooting up around the 16th, when that video was posted.

And it's still climbing. The patreon is currently at $315, nearly triple what he began February at.

There's an unboxing video of his comics on YouTube that could also be contributing to his sales figures. That video was uploaded this month and has over 27,000 views.

Most of the people commenting on it are saying things like how they'd love to buy one of the comics, the comics are a piece of Internet history, $20 sounds like a great deal, the comics look high quality, etc.

All these people want Chris to go on Dr. Phil, but will be pissed when he ends up clearing $30k a month afterwards from all the new attention.

Leibowitz

Bless me Father, I ate a lizard.
kiwifarms.net
It's stunning that these enablers are more willing to throw money at Chris than they are to put in the modicum of research required to realize that he'll renege on paid obligations. An hour or two of light cwcki reading is enough to realize that inspiration is a big variable among which yada yada yada.
You know the old saying about a fool and his money. Anyone who donates to Chris deserves to lose their money, just as Chris does in turn.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It basically works like a guaranteed refund. Though if you abuse them, it can cause consequences for you. They generally take you seriously the first few times, but will tell you to fuck off if you keep crying wolf. Also businesses hate when this happens to them.. so if it's a business you frequent or rely on.. they can refuse you all future business if you call a bullshit chargeback on them. People have lost their steam accounts cuz they tarded out over a game they preordered that sucked.

All these people want Chris to go on Dr. Phil, but will be pissed when he ends up clearing $30k a month afterwards from all the new attention.
Chris will never make it onto Dr. Phil or any other TV show for that matter. Just like he didn't make it onto that show about cyberbullying. Chris barely got mainstream recognition for the Tomgirl nudes. I'm pretty sure the staff at Dr. Phil wouldn't take Chris seriously since he's too dumb to sign a release and really understand the ramifications of doing so. Did I forget to mention he's not that interesting, and can't speak worth shit. Even if he did get on the show, I doubt he'd clear 30K month, but I do believe his harassment would increase.:optimistic::optimistic:
Not even Susan Scholefield can pull in over 10 grand a month, and she and her poor children have been in the public eye (mainstream) for a very long time.
There really is no objectivity about Chris outside of Kiwifarms. He's gross, self-destructive, and normal people really can't empathize with him. The only appeal I can see about Chris is similar to putting him on stage to bite the head off a chicken.....only Chris would make weird farting noises and talk about ponies and shit.

Last edited:

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris made $1,196.94 in Ebay sales and Patreon money in February, without lifting a finger. He didn't mention either of them or beg for money during the month. He also got that number in spite of him throwing a wrench into his web presence by protecting/moving his Twitter account/blocking a ton of followers.

Ebay sales accounted for $164.94.

Disco ball: $50
Autographed cards (with autograph): $49.98 (2 sales of $24.99, to the same buyer)
M&M dispenser: $25
Autographed cards (without autograph): $39.96 (4 sales of $9.99)

What's funny is that Chris lost out on some easy money. Normally the autographed cards with autograph outsell the cheaper cards that lack it. But in this case, the listing for the actually-autographed cards expired mid-month, and Chris didn't bother to renew it even though he still has plenty in stock. So buyers just went for the cheaper option instead. If he had renewed the listing Chris could've had some extra Legos.

On a side-note, a difference between the items Chris and Barb sell is that Chris tends to offer free shipping; Barb doesn't (i.e., whoever bought the M&M dispenser paid $25 + $22.05 shipping).

On the Patreon side, Chris's numbers have skyrocketed during February, accounting for $1,032.

He began the month at $114 from 12 patrons, and ended at $532 from 33 patrons, plus the $500 from Jill Duncan's brief pledge that he got to keep due to upfront charging. Many of those patrons probably came from someone's Sonichu comic unboxing video that got an absurd amount of views.

With the money burning a hole in his pocket, Chris bought a replacement Xbox and at least 7 games for it this month.

He has an abysmal completion rate:

"Total Games Played: 38

Games Completed: 3

Average Completion: 14%"

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Bitchmade Autist
kiwifarms.net
Chris made $1,196.94 in Ebay sales and Patreon money in February, without lifting a finger. He didn't mention either of them or beg for money during the month. He also got that number in spite of him throwing a wrench into his web presence by protecting/moving his Twitter account/blocking a ton of followers.

Ebay sales accounted for $164.94.

Disco ball: $50
Autographed cards (with autograph): $49.98 (2 sales of $24.99, to the same buyer)
M&M dispenser: $25
Autographed cards (without autograph): $39.96 (4 sales of $9.99)

What's funny is that Chris lost out on some easy money. Normally the autographed cards with autograph outsell the cheaper cards that lack it. But in this case, the listing for the actually-autographed cards expired mid-month, and Chris didn't bother to renew it even though he still has plenty in stock. So buyers just went for the cheaper option instead. If he had renewed the listing Chris could've had some extra Legos.

On a side-note, a difference between the items Chris and Barb sell is that Chris tends to offer free shipping; Barb doesn't (i.e., whoever bought the M&M dispenser paid $25 + $22.05 shipping).

On the Patreon side, Chris's numbers have skyrocketed during February, accounting for $1,032.

He began the month at $114 from 12 patrons, and ended at $532 from 33 patrons, plus the $500 from Jill Duncan's brief pledge that he got to keep due to upfront charging. Many of those patrons probably came from someone's Sonichu comic unboxing video that got an absurd amount of views.

With the money burning a hole in his pocket, Chris bought a replacement Xbox and at least 7 games for it this month.

He has an abysmal completion rate:

"Total Games Played: 38

Games Completed: 3

Average Completion: 14%"

And a few months later these patreon tards will be complaining about not receiving their comics.

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
I send Chris a friend requeston Switch to see what he spends his money on.
He brought another game for Switch that he already owned on PS4...

So to recap, Chris now has two copies of Starlink, and two copies of Sonic Forces.
Not only does this seem like a waste of money, but also, you'd think with a brand new system he'd want to get different games, maybe play some of those exclusives like Mario or Zelda...? Nope, spend more money on games you already paid full price for.
And if you don't remember, this is what Chris had to say about Sonic Forces when he brought it the first time:

Nintendo Switch also shows how many hours you play a game for, but only after a week or so after you play it for the first time. Chris seems to be the kind of person who will buy a game, play it a little, and then never pick it up again. I'm expecting a lot of "played for a little while" showing up on his account.

edit: just showed up on his account while I was writing this post, Chris also brought STEINS;GATE ELITE which costs $60 on Amazon. Sonic Forces is $20, Smash Bros is $55, Starlink costs $25, and a Nintendo Online subscription costs $20 a year. Chris has owned a switch only 4 days and he's already spend $180 on games.

Last edited:

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I send Chris a friend requeston Switch to see what he spends his money on.
He brought another game for Switch that he already owned on PS4...

So to recap, Chris now has two copies of Starlink, and two copies of Sonic Forces.
Not only does this seem like a waste of money, but also, you'd think with a brand new system he'd want to get different games, maybe play some of those exclusives like Mario or Zelda...? Nope, spend money more money on games you already paid full price for.
And if you don't remember, this is what Chris had to say about Sonic Forces when he brought it the first time:

Nintendo Switch also shows how many hours you play a game for, but only after a week or so after you play it for the first time. Chris seems to be the kind of person who will buy a game, play it a little, and then never pick it up again. I'm expecting a lot of "played for a little while" showing up on his account.

edit: just showed up on his account while I was writing this post, Chris also brought STEINS;GATE ELITE which costs $60 on Amazon. Sonic Forces is $20, Smash Bros is $55, and Starlink costs $25. Chris has owned a switch only 4 days and he's already spend $160 on games.
He also has Sonic Forces on XBox, too. :story:

Nebula Slasher

Spergy Fag
kiwifarms.net
Not only does this seem like a waste of money, but also, you'd think with a brand new system he'd want to get different games, maybe play some of those exclusives like Mario or Zelda...? Nope, spend more money on games you already paid full price for.
I bet he'll be getting those exclusives soon enough.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Orkeosaurus

Nurse Ratchet

This. Is an ex-parrot. <3
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net