Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or the couple who sent him a Switch thinking they'd be his new pals (whether it was serious or a trolling plan) and he started to ignore their texts/DMs.

Trying to assert yourself into his life or Christory this late in the game is futile but like the lottery there is a line of people just ready to throw away money.
Not to mention there's no end reward. Why the hell would you want to be e-famous?

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nurse Ratchet

So you got.. caught with a flat? Well..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean... You could give the money you give to Chris to starving African children. But they’re not nearly as funny as Chris so....
Except he isn't funny at all when he's given money. @LoveYouLongTime is the one with the raddest posts about this topic, I believe. So I won't bother trying to improve on perfection, but I think her take is that the best you get out of him since he realized he can scream on the internet & make Lego magically appear are the chimpouts he has when his gibs-demands aren't met fast enough to suit him. And even those aren't that funny.

I guess in the end, at least I can always feel good that these internet mongoloids like Chris & DSP will never sustain themselves on my dime, unless you count negative attention.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some fool tried to commission Chris for an art piece. Of course, Chris is delayed on it.
View attachment 923560
What a complete and total mongoloid: “Hey, the artwork you promised me is late and I haven’t even heard from you but if you still give it to me, I’ll pay you extra.”

I know Chris is Chris and anyone who deals with him shouldn’t be expecting Picasso-quality art but these idiots who don’t hold him to his delivery dates are just reinforcing Chris’s belief that he can do what he wants without fear of repercussion.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino