Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters

Nurse Ratchet

So you got.. caught with a flat? Well..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean... You could give the money you give to Chris to starving African children. But they’re not nearly as funny as Chris so....
Except he isn't funny at all when he's given money. @LoveYouLongTime is the one with the raddest posts about this topic, I believe. So I won't bother trying to improve on perfection, but I think her take is that the best you get out of him since he realized he can scream on the internet & make Lego magically appear are the chimpouts he has when his gibs-demands aren't met fast enough to suit him. And even those aren't that funny.

I guess in the end, at least I can always feel good that these internet mongoloids like Chris & DSP will never sustain themselves on my dime, unless you count negative attention.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some fool tried to commission Chris for an art piece. Of course, Chris is delayed on it.
View attachment 923560
What a complete and total mongoloid: “Hey, the artwork you promised me is late and I haven’t even heard from you but if you still give it to me, I’ll pay you extra.”

I know Chris is Chris and anyone who deals with him shouldn’t be expecting Picasso-quality art but these idiots who don’t hold him to his delivery dates are just reinforcing Chris’s belief that he can do what he wants without fear of repercussion.

M

MY 405

kiwifarms.net
What a complete and total mongoloid: “Hey, the artwork you promised me is late and I haven’t even heard from you but if you still give it to me, I’ll pay you extra.”

I know Chris is Chris and anyone who deals with him shouldn’t be expecting Picasso-quality art but these idiots who don’t hold him to his delivery dates are just reinforcing Chris’s belief that he can do what he wants without fear of repercussion.
This. And Chris wants to work and be published in a business that is driven by hitting your delivery dates, no exceptions, and sometimes those dates are so ridiculously short that you will be up for 30 hours straight trying to hit them. I can only try and imagine him sleeping on the floor at the studio because you simply don't have the time to go home because you're due back on the project in 45 minutes. And actually, if you're looking for something like the chaos of composition of "Guernica" , you possibly could get a Picasso out of him. (Apart from the fact that "Guernica" does have very complex, chaotic composition).

mahou shoujo reject

Officer Dyketarded, At Your Service
kiwifarms.net
as much as I want an "Original Chris-chan" the fact that my hard earned cash, where i spend hours upon hours serving fat fucks their food and lick their boots for shit wages, would be funding his shitty life style stops me from doing it. Like what's the point? you can't sell that shit to make a profit. it'll be worthless once he finally keels over. Yes it would be funny, but is it really worth it in the long run?
no

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Someone should just go up to Chris and say like hey Chris and then when he says hey back be like haha I know you were just fucking with that Magi-Chan shit.

Or like trick him on Twitter to admit it's all fake.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like what's the point? you can't sell that shit to make a profit. it'll be worthless once he finally keels over. Yes it would be funny, but is it really worth it in the long run?
no
I agree with you that anyone who spends real money on Chris’s art or expects it to ever appreciate in value is just fooling themselves. However, oddly enough, Chris has produced a couple of truly iconic pieces that I could see having some resale value as outsider art after Chris has gone on to that Great Hoard in the Sky.

Off the top of my head, I can think of the cover to Sonichu 0, the original (rainbow) version of “my love quest is finally over”, shecame4CWC (at least, before he cut it up) and *maybe* the giant drinking straw of fail.

AnAccount

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I know it's shit art, but some Chris Chan art I find very interesting.

It's almost like, you're looking at the peak art of some kind of in between missing leak between humans and apes. Something on the verge but not quite accomplishing human thought and intellect. You get a very weird, look into the mind of this very specific weirdo and the art he wanted and chose to make. there's something almost humbling about it, like, we were only a few autism genes away from that lol.

mahou shoujo reject

Officer Dyketarded, At Your Service
kiwifarms.net
I agree with you that anyone who spends real money on Chris’s art or expects it to ever appreciate in value is just fooling themselves. However, oddly enough, Chris has produced a couple of truly iconic pieces that I could see having some resale value as outsider art after Chris has gone on to that Great Hoard in the Sky.

Off the top of my head, I can think of the cover to Sonichu 0, the original (rainbow) version of “my love quest is finally over”, shecame4CWC (at least, before he cut it up) and *maybe* the giant drinking straw of fail.
honestly I would so buy those but you do run the risk getting doxxed by him because he's a fucking idiot. but also what's the point? owning something a sad pathetic internet "celebrity" made for some internet points? like if you got your hands on it just to fuck with him, then yeah I can see why but other than that there is no real reason. the people buying his shit is what's keeping him where he is at right now. it's funny now but honestly, is it really worth it? like really?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This. And Chris wants to work and be published in a business that is driven by hitting your delivery dates, no exceptions, and sometimes those dates are so ridiculously short that you will be up for 30 hours straight trying to hit them. I can only try and imagine him sleeping on the floor at the studio because you simply don't have the time to go home because you're due back on the project in 45 minutes. And actually, if you're looking for something like the chaos of composition of "Guernica" , you possibly could get a Picasso out of him. (Apart from the fact that "Guernica" does have very complex, chaotic composition).
Can you imagine Chris working on his first project?
"Christine, is it done yet?!"
Chris, "How can it be done when you have not given me any money to hire some beautiful Japanese virgins to give me gummies and finish my work?"

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Chris was able to finish the cover:
View attachment 924898

I suspect he's trying to leech some attention from Chris' audience, but I'm not sure how that's a wise decision.
Has it ever been successful b3fore? There's your answer.

I listened to his music. The beats are nice, but his rap skills need work.(a lot!)
But there might be some people who like it. It sounds like stuff one can get high to.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino