Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
I've always thought of Chris as a Nurgle worshiper with a large Slaanesh influence. But really he is the embodiment of Chaos Undivided, if you observe his behavior as a whole.

He just fails so badly at serving any of them that the Dark Gods simply keep him alive for their own amusement. Perhaps that's one of the reasons he never sees any honestly devastating consequences for any of his actions, no matter how foolish or insane.

You know when you were talking about chaos gods I at first thought you were talking about sonic.
You're thinking of Chaos Emeralds. I could sure use some right about now.

But there is a character named Chaos in the Sonic Adventure game, no relation to Warhammer 40,000.

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slaaneshi daemonettes ... Khornate warcries ...
1568768182197.png
1568768319350.png

And, of course, bountiful blessings of Papa Nurgs
1568768363169.png

(yes I am still tweaking the 1d4chan article)

Hows about a Sonichu themed SM chapter? Would it basically be the Space Corgis but with Sonichus instead of Wolves?

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Slaaneshi daemonettes ... Khornate warcries ...
View attachment 939314View attachment 939319
And, of course, bountiful blessings of Papa Nurgs
View attachment 939321
(yes I am still tweaking the 1d4chan article)

Hows about a Sonichu themed SM chapter? Would it basically be the Space Corgis but with Sonichus instead of Wolves?
But you'd have to use Plague Marine models since they'd all be obese, and use CSM stratagems to represent the autism.

Edit: RE: Chris

You're all approaching this from a too humanocentric viewpoint to understand.

Chris is an ORK who has fallen to Chaos Undivided. Please consider the evidence

-The iDea case still functions, when it should have fallen apart by now
-How did Chris get two extra years out of the Focus before mechanical problems set in unless the thing runs on WAAARGH energy
-Ban him all you want, Chris will keep coming back anyways. Just like Feral Orks on Armageddon.
-Are those REALLY cats in his yard, or just misshaped Squigs? They sure seem to implode often enough!
-Consider that the head of the household has always been the one who could wreck the most shit, just like a warband.

Last edited:

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net
Chris wants $2,000-3,000 for Babscon (a MLP convention).

View attachment 952259View attachment 952260
He traded one cartoon horse convention for another.

Why $2000-3000 though? I’m guessing he plans to take a plane; first time since visiting Cole when he was 18, also to California. He might be planning on staying in a decent hotel in or around the SF area and they run pretty high in price. That’s at least $1k gone, factoring in meal costs. The other $2k is almost definitely going toward swag though.

Pretty much every single con he’s been to over the last year has been fan-funded. He’s starting to get greedier and greedier. Maybe Sockness can redeem himself to his mancrush by sending him $1500.

Radium

kiwifarms.net

He could probably just apply to be a vendor and sell prints or some other shitty Sonichu pony merch ordered cheap from a Chinese sweatshop.

He could even do a kickstarter for it or something.
(He mentioned a directors cut existing of the "I'm on TV" thing, right? He could probably promise that as the result of a kickstarter to get him vending in Babscon. It wouldn't even require effort.)

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He could probably just apply to be a vendor and sell prints or some other shitty Sonichu pony merch ordered cheap from a Chinese sweatshop.

(He mentioned a directors cut existing of the "I'm on TV" thing, right? He could probably promise that as the result of a kickstarter to get him vending in Babscon. It wouldn't even require effort.)
Someone suggested that during one of Chris's begs for BronyCon funds but he shot it down saying he wanted to "experience the whole BronyCon, and I cannot do that from Sitting in ONE spot in the marketplace".

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net

I don’t mean this as a slight against you in particular (because a lot of users do this) but why do people bother writing out suggestions like this? There are a billion ways Chris could make money. But every time he wants to go to a con, he sits in his crapped pants and begs and a paypig comes through. Until that doesn’t work, that’s what Chris is gonna do. And there’s no CPU goodness that’ll change that.

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net

Don’t these technicolor equine enthusiast cons have policies against selling non-MLP merch? Like, it can feature crossovers or ponified versions of existing characters but still has to be pony related in some form.

I dunno, I’ve seen people show up to “anime” cons dressed like Adventure Time and Steven Universe folk. I guess maybe since the brony fandom is winding down they need to be flexible with attendees willing to pay good money.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino