Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Slaaneshi daemonettes ... Khornate warcries ...
View attachment 939314View attachment 939319
And, of course, bountiful blessings of Papa Nurgs
View attachment 939321
(yes I am still tweaking the 1d4chan article)

Hows about a Sonichu themed SM chapter? Would it basically be the Space Corgis but with Sonichus instead of Wolves?
But you'd have to use Plague Marine models since they'd all be obese, and use CSM stratagems to represent the autism.

Edit: RE: Chris

You're all approaching this from a too humanocentric viewpoint to understand.

Chris is an ORK who has fallen to Chaos Undivided. Please consider the evidence

-The iDea case still functions, when it should have fallen apart by now
-How did Chris get two extra years out of the Focus before mechanical problems set in unless the thing runs on WAAARGH energy
-Ban him all you want, Chris will keep coming back anyways. Just like Feral Orks on Armageddon.
-Are those REALLY cats in his yard, or just misshaped Squigs? They sure seem to implode often enough!
-Consider that the head of the household has always been the one who could wreck the most shit, just like a warband.

Last edited:

Argh My Cigar

I don't deserve this kind of treatment.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris wants $2,000-3,000 for Babscon (a MLP convention).

View attachment 952259View attachment 952260
He traded one cartoon horse convention for another.

Why $2000-3000 though? I’m guessing he plans to take a plane; first time since visiting Cole when he was 18, also to California. He might be planning on staying in a decent hotel in or around the SF area and they run pretty high in price. That’s at least $1k gone, factoring in meal costs. The other $2k is almost definitely going toward swag though.

Pretty much every single con he’s been to over the last year has been fan-funded. He’s starting to get greedier and greedier. Maybe Sockness can redeem himself to his mancrush by sending him $1500.

Radium

kiwifarms.net

He could probably just apply to be a vendor and sell prints or some other shitty Sonichu pony merch ordered cheap from a Chinese sweatshop.

He could even do a kickstarter for it or something.
(He mentioned a directors cut existing of the "I'm on TV" thing, right? He could probably promise that as the result of a kickstarter to get him vending in Babscon. It wouldn't even require effort.)

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He could probably just apply to be a vendor and sell prints or some other shitty Sonichu pony merch ordered cheap from a Chinese sweatshop.

(He mentioned a directors cut existing of the "I'm on TV" thing, right? He could probably promise that as the result of a kickstarter to get him vending in Babscon. It wouldn't even require effort.)
Someone suggested that during one of Chris's begs for BronyCon funds but he shot it down saying he wanted to "experience the whole BronyCon, and I cannot do that from Sitting in ONE spot in the marketplace".

Russtard

"Greer's frequent harasser"
kiwifarms.net

I don’t mean this as a slight against you in particular (because a lot of users do this) but why do people bother writing out suggestions like this? There are a billion ways Chris could make money. But every time he wants to go to a con, he sits in his crapped pants and begs and a paypig comes through. Until that doesn’t work, that’s what Chris is gonna do. And there’s no CPU goodness that’ll change that.

Argh My Cigar

I don't deserve this kind of treatment.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Don’t these technicolor equine enthusiast cons have policies against selling non-MLP merch? Like, it can feature crossovers or ponified versions of existing characters but still has to be pony related in some form.

I dunno, I’ve seen people show up to “anime” cons dressed like Adventure Time and Steven Universe folk. I guess maybe since the brony fandom is winding down they need to be flexible with attendees willing to pay good money.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Don’t these technicolor equine enthusiast cons have policies against selling non-MLP merch? Like, it can feature crossovers or ponified versions of existing characters but still has to be pony related in some form.
I thought the only policies were no bootleg shit that might get them sued and no adult shit at cons that claim to be family-friendly.

Radium

kiwifarms.net
Someone suggested that during one of Chris's begs for BronyCon funds but he shot it down saying he wanted to "experience the whole BronyCon, and I cannot do that from Sitting in ONE spot in the marketplace".
Then he could make some other orbiter vend the stall while he waddles around the con. He unironically has more brand value than most of the artists I see going to these things.
I don’t mean this as a slight against you in particular (because a lot of users do this) but why do people bother writing out suggestions like this? There are a billion ways Chris could make money. But every time he wants to go to a con, he sits in his crapped pants and begs and a paypig comes through. Until that doesn’t work, that’s what Chris is gonna do. And there’s no CPU goodness that’ll change that.
I'm just frustrated that he's not even milking his fans efficiently. He's asking for money for nothing instead of properly milking the fags that would suckle his teat for a piece of Christory™
Don’t these technicolor equine enthusiast cons have policies against selling non-MLP merch?
I mean, there's technically nothing in their policies that says that it has to be mlp related. And even if they did, as long as he shoves his pony OC in it, it'd probably be allowed.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This takes place in San Francisco where Sockness lives.
It must be fated! Just like all the money that he’s going to get to fund it.

But seriously though - the fallout of Chris going and inevitably running into Sockness or not getting to go because he doesn’t raise the funds will be interesting to watch either way.

Reactions: Gunslinger