Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The economic issues caused by the pandemic seems to be spurring people to cut their Patreon expenses. About a third of Chris's patrons unsubbed in the past few weeks. 10 patrons left giving $120 per month.

Also someone gave him $500 last month.

Graphtreon.png

Chris spent about $90 on Ebay buying video game stuff this month.

screenshot-www.ebay.com-2020.03.30(1).png

screenshot-www.ebay.com-2020.03.30.png

screenshot-www.ebay.com-2020.03.30(2).png

That's his third copy of Sonic Mania. He also has it for PS4 and Switch.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
The economic issues caused by the pandemic seems to be spurring people to cut their Patreon expenses. About a third of Chris's patrons unsubbed in the past few weeks. 10 patrons left giving $120 per month.

Also someone gave him $500 last month.

View attachment 1208332

Chris spent about $90 on Ebay buying video game stuff this month.

View attachment 1208335
View attachment 1208334
View attachment 1208336

That's his third copy of Sonic Mania. He also has it for PS4 and Switch.
I think I know why he bought the collectors edition, it's because of commercials like thses

See how they are shot and look like actual commercials Chris probably watched back then? That's how his peanut brain works. "If I buy this it'll be like I'ma little boy in da 90s again!" Chris is the perfect example of what marketing hacks want when they make ads or products like this. Milenals/zoomers desperate to go back to their innocent and carefree childhoods so they'll buy whatever crap evokes the time period regardless of the quality.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Money that he will most likely spend on games and toys.

And is untouchable by creditors. Worst case scenario for Chris is that without Barb’s tugboat he loses the house and even that won’t a quick ordeal. Chris might even die before they evict him. Then he either ends up in a section 8 apartment or a group home, assuming one of his enablers walk him through the process and let’s him live with them for a while, and you know they will. He’s not called the Teflon Tard for no reason.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Why would he? He gets guaranteed money from the government that he can’t lose unless he gets an actual job.
Technically the tugboat was SUPPOSED to supplement an easy but shit job tards and aspies like him and downies (that have enough brain function to act like teenagers their whole lives as opposed to toddlers) get. Walmart, Target, hobby lobby, McDonald's, Amazon warehouse. But Chris is both so lazy and delusional he thinks he's above even those jobs, and his reputation is so in the toilet that not even a water or amusement park will hire him and they are usually the last hope for teenage stoners or adult junkies/ex cons

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Technically the tugboat was SUPPOSED to supplement an easy but shit job tards and aspies like him and downies (that have enough brain function to act like teenagers their whole lives as opposed to toddlers) get. Walmart, Target, hobby lobby, McDonald's, Amazon warehouse. But Chris is both so lazy and delusional he thinks he's above even those jobs, and his reputation is so in the toilet that not even a water or amusement park will hire him and they are usually the last hope for teenage stoners or adult junkies/ex cons
Bob also incorrectly informed him that he could get more money being a welfare leech than working (whether or not Bob knew this was incorrect or just gave up on Chris functioning in society after Wendy's/Cutco/PVCC and told him this to try and keep him out of trouble is debatable). He's had it drilled into him over the past 12 years that this isn't the case, but, as stated, he's a lazy fuck, and the way he sees it is he doesn't have to work, so why should he? There are Transformers to play with and magic rocks to mash against his forehead!

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Bob also incorrectly informed him that he could get more money being a welfare leech than working (whether or not Bob knew this was incorrect or just gave up on Chris functioning in society after Wendy's/Cutco/PVCC and told him this to try and keep him out of trouble is debatable). He's had it drilled into him over the past 12 years that this isn't the case, but, as stated, he's a lazy fuck, and the way he sees it is he doesn't have to work, so why should he? There are Transformers to play with and magic rocks to mash against his forehead!
UK I almost wouldn't mind...if Chris didn't tweet about it or stream himself on YouTube about how much of a leech he is. I mean at least unlike the niggos on welfare he's not blowing the tugboat on crack and booze at least those toys and junk could in theory be resold if he wasn't just as lazy with shipping stuff out ass
he is with working.

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net
I think I know why he bought the collectors edition, it's because of commercials like thses

See how they are shot and look like actual commercials Chris probably watched back then? That's how his peanut brain works. "If I buy this it'll be like I'ma little boy in da 90s again!" Chris is the perfect example of what marketing hacks want when they make ads or products like this. Milenals/zoomers desperate to go back to their innocent and carefree childhoods so they'll buy whatever crap evokes the time period regardless of the quality.

These are homages to specific Megadrive adverts from the mid 1990's. Not "shot and look like" a ronco commercial.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
These are homages to specific Megadrive adverts from the mid 1990's. Not "shot and look like" a ronco commercial.

Eh fair point but still it's how marketing works. They knows zoomers and mellinials are desperate to return to that oh so innocent time when they were children, and the biggest worries on their mind was report cards and chores. So these ads give them that feeling of being young and innocent again when not a thing in the big bad world could hurt them and they didn't have any major cares to worry about

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An amusement park may hire him as living exhibition.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An amusement park may hire him as living exhibition.
Yes, Kiwifarms bros.

And is untouchable by creditors. Worst case scenario for Chris is that without Barb’s tugboat he loses the house and even that won’t a quick ordeal. Chris might even die before they evict him. Then he either ends up in a section 8 apartment or a group home, assuming one of his enablers walk him through the process and let’s him live with them for a while, and you know they will. He’s not called the Teflon Tard for no reason.
I feel like, well, O feel like I just don't care anymore. This stuff is boring.

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
More stuff Chris bought on Ebay.

Bought March 24th, a Transformers figure:
View attachment 1223454

Bought March 25th, Transformers pieces:
View attachment 1223455
View attachment 1223466

Bought April 4th, a video game branded backpack:
View attachment 1223456
View attachment 1223467

Oh my god, he actually likes Infamous this much? Does he really think Cole is Sonichu?

Wow, nice to know some comedy pictures I used a year ago about his "powers" were more dead on than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.