Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, but.. When's the last time she's ever been seen in anything other than a blue and white pinstripe shirt and that gaudy disco necklass Chris bought her. Chachky(sp?) type stuff that they sell? They don't even have clear surfaces to place things.

Not even saying you're wrong, I just can't work out what she would buy.. Vacuums? Hahaha..
I had a neighbor a few years back whose husband had died probably ~17 years prior and as a kid I used to ride my bike in her driveway every day. Every single day there'd be a new box from QVC or equivalent mail-order shit show; this went on for years upon years. When she moved out she had an estate sale and naturally I went to see what she had. Her garage was on either side to the top with unopened QVC boxes. People that buy this shit compulsively have no regard for whether or not they'll use it; they just buy it and toss it to the side. Given the usual conditions we've seen the chandler home in, I can almost promise you this is what has happened/is happening.

Good point, I forget that hoarding is considered a mental illness for a reason.

Which brings me to my next point: there's absolutely a big bag of dog feces and pissy newspaper in there at all times. I guarantee Chris is less than diligent about taking out the trash, and the small of that place in August..
Oh God, I forgot for a moment how many fucking pets they had... It's surprising neighbors haven't called the police because they think the smell is a dead body, especially considering Bab's age....

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, to be fair, it's not really shredded. It's torn up into big chunks.

It's also one of the top relics. Intuitively, I'd think the megan drawing, even in its present state, would be worth much more than the sonic totem, purely because of its significance in christory. And the sonic totem sold for $1500.

"dat is not crystal with her eyes censored, that was meh gone! :mad: "
It'd still be massively autistic to purchase... unless you donate it to the Louvre and they somehow have all their art restoration people work on it.. then it'd be pretty funny.

Last edited:

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'd still be massively autistic to destroy... unless you donate it to the Louvre and they somehow have all their art restoration people work on it.. then it'd be pretty funny.
Honestly being torn up is part of its charm and history. I think crudely pieced together with care not to touch the semen stains would be the optimal way to display it.

asperhes

kiwifarms.net
If you believe there isn't a catch underlying all this, then I've got a bridge in cwcville to sell you.
The only catch is that all of Chris's sexual experiences are theoretical. I understand that.

Would Chris suck a dick? It's as pertinent a question as would Chris fuck a lady (without paying for it). Ultimately it's exceptional to pose such questions. However, I can't help but believe that within Chris's mind, he's as willing to engage in felllatio as he is in heterosexual acts. If the Idea Guy has persuaded him to make art depicting himself buttfucking Sonichu, he's in a psychological position to do likewise. But just as we'll never know if he'd actually fuck a dog, we'll never know if he'd fuck a dude.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only catch is that all of Chris's sexual experiences are theoretical. I understand that.

Would Chris suck a dick? It's as pertinent a question as would Chris fuck a lady (without paying for it). Ultimately it's exceptional to pose such questions. However, I can't help but believe that within Chris's mind, he's as willing to engage in felllatio as he is in heterosexual acts. If the Idea Guy has persuaded him to make art depicting himself buttfucking Sonichu, he's in a psychological position to do likewise. But just as we'll never know if he'd actually fuck a dog, we'll never know if he'd fuck a dude.
You seem to think Chris is erratic and unpredictable. He's not.

He's very predictable. Any unpredictability is other people, not Chris himself.

Here's an example. People always ask, can an e-girlfriend force Chris into not being a tranny? I answered it this way.

No one has tried to force Chris to not be a tranny yet, but something similar happened.

Chris was told by (what he believed to be) Rosechu herself, that she was really a transwoman and was born with a dick. This seriously fucked with his head, because his already tenuous grasp on reality was being fucked with, along with a something that he finds very viscerally gross. What did he do? He tried to retcon (what he believes to be) reality.

Tell You All What, Which would you rather have from now on?
  • True Transexxed Rosechu
  • History-Changing to Girl
BONUS FOR ALL TROLLS: Both Answers Actually Hurt Someone: One Hurts Rosey; the Other Hurts Me. Win-Win Either way for the Trolls!
Chris is hilariously predictable.

When he isn't being predictable, it's because of an organized effort by trolls to stir the pot. And he desperately tries to swim against that current to return to his predictable life.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You seem to think Chris is erratic and unpredictable. He's not.

He's very predictable. Any unpredictability is other people, not Chris himself.

Here's an example. People always ask, can an e-girlfriend force Chris into not being a tranny? I answered it this way.

No one has tried to force Chris to not be a tranny yet, but something similar happened.

Chris was told by (what he believed to be) Rosechu herself, that she was really a transwoman and was born with a dick. This seriously fucked with his head, because his already tenuous grasp on reality was being fucked with, along with a something that he finds very viscerally gross. What did he do? He tried to retcon (what he believes to be) reality.

Chris is hilariously predictable.

When he isn't being predictable, it's because of an organized effort by trolls to stir the pot. And he desperately tries to swim against that current to return to his predictable life.
So you fall on troll plot on this, not Chris spontaneously morphing into the Saigon hooker in Full Metal Jacket?

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, most certainly.

There's something fucky going on here. I don't think it originated from Chris, and I don't think he's happy about it.
Yeah, agreed, and the kicker for me? Chris would never say cunt on twitter. Not with all with all his delicate potential sweethearts watching.
$1200 buys a good deal of degradation I think.

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
I bet it has something to do with a house packed full of unused goods and 18.9% interest. :tomgirl:
18.9% interest? That's like the normal interest rate for credit cards... if her account isn't in good standing because she's behind on the payments, they are probably charging her a much higher rate -- 25% or possibly even higher.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net

Him sucking off some Best buy employee behind the building a couple years ago is starting to seem like it actually did happen (to which of course Chris denied) everyday Chris types something stupid like giving handies and BJ's on twitter

• Dumb
Reactions: Coqervils

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
18.9% interest? That's like the normal interest rate for credit cards... if her account isn't in good standing because she's behind on the payments, they are probably charging her a much higher rate -- 25% or possibly even higher.
Default rate is around 30% for most cards. Normal rates are like 12-25% right now with typical rate around 17%. Most cards being advertised around 14-20%. Better credit people will have better rates.

$5000 balance with $200 monthly payment:
interest rates/months to pay off/interest amount
12%/29/$800
17%/32/$1200
24%/35/$2000
30%/40/$3000

Poor credit management can really cost you.

Barb's last two defaults combined for a whopping $20,000 in 2016. Keeping the $200 monthly payment with $10,000 balance and 15% interest, the payment time is over 6.5 years at a cost of $5800. Minimum payment allowed would vary by issuer, but probably be 1% of balance+interest+fees to 2% of balance.

The defaults might be why they have money troubles. Barb could have been overspending on relatively cheap credit for years and now can't get a new line of credit.

Last edited:

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Default rate is around 30% for most cards. Normal rates are like 12-25% right now with typical rate around 17%. Most cards being advertised around 14-20%. Better credit people will have better rates.

$5000 balance with $200 monthly payment:
interest rates/months to pay off/interest amount
12%/29/$800
17%/32/$1200
24%/35/$2000
30%/40/$3000

Poor credit management can really cost you.

Barb's last two defaults combined for a whopping $20,000 in 2016. Keeping the $200 monthly payment with $10,000 balance and 15% interest, the payment time is over 6.5 years at a cost of $5800. Minimum payment allowed would vary by issuer, but probably be 1% of balance+interest+fees to 2% of balance.

The defaults might be why they have money troubles. Barb could have been overspending on relatively cheap credit for years and now can't get a new line of credit.
It's fucked up, if Barb and Chris hadn't acted like entitled white trash goons with that Game Place incident, they would've had tens of thousands of dollars to blow. That money was their last leg up. Now that place is looking like the Texas chainsaw massacre without the chainsaws.

QWaffen

I'd pay to suck Jim's dick
kiwifarms.net
OK what's riding his arse right now?

He's offering things for sale he's never offered before, He's offering videos that we might like but not talked about before and well in the last 2 weeks he's gone into overdrive on the sales front.

My guess is Barb is riding his arse over something, He has an important big sounding bill that needs to be covered OR the least likely option he's found a toy he needs worse than usual.

I personally think it's option number two than anything else by a large margin, Barb appears to be not really there anymore, and the age of supertoys and alike are mostly dead and nothing obvious stands out from what little research I have done would apply to him. So that only leaves a bill that's intentionally shittily worded or something that he's now getting demands for debts that are intimidating him likey due to impressive sounding and long words (this is a genuine DRA tactic) would fuck Chrisup, hell if fucks normal people up when they get them but for OPL this would be much more serious than it really is.
Could it be possible trolls are sending him fake bills to try and bilk money out of him on top of the real ones?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino