Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
CWC's revenue for April:
  • $2,265 (ebay)
  • $1,240 (gifts from @Jack Z and TingsTingz)
  • $1,000 (high school ring, presumably, sale conducted outside ebay)
  • $779 (Patreon's figure for end of March, which would've been credited to Chris in April)
Total: $5,284
As popular as it is to make fun of I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME and A-Logs who get angry and jealous of Chris' money, I have to admit I groaned out loud at those earnings. Fuck, what I'd do for even the $779/month...

A-at least he provides entertainment to society, right?

Z

ZX 008

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious as to the tax situation with regards to Chris' Patreon. It sounds like they'll mail him the required paperwork for his accountant (sniggers) but is there any way of determining whether he's filing any of it?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius
G

GV 998

kiwifarms.net
As popular as it is to make fun of I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME and A-Logs who get angry and jealous of Chris' money, I have to admit I groaned out loud at those earnings. Fuck, what I'd do for even the $779/month...

If it makes you feel any better, Chris is going to squander that money faster than you can imagine, and will be back to begging before you know it

The Man With No Name

kiwifarms.net

These are mostly things he can only sell once. He will run out of shit anyone wants to buy.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Honestly, any idiot willing to pay the insane prices Chris is asking for this schlock has already mocked themselves, and anyone who gets mad he's got people stupid enough to pay him money is just jealous and should be mocked for it.

Chris may be a lolcow for many things, but in objective fairness to the guy, he's just taking advantage of stupid people with loose wallets, which is downright clever of him, and fools and their money and all that.

If anything, this just produces more cows to laugh at, for which I'm grateful.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it legal to sell license plates?
According to ebay's TOS:

Restricted
  • Collectible vehicle license plates that are at least 3 years old. Sellers need to clearly state the plate's age in their listing description
Not allowed
  • Current vehicle license plates and plates that look like current license plates

Chris didn't mention the age in the description, but the plate also doesn't have any registration info on it.

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
lol, the description:

"This is an extra Virginia-State “Sonichu” License Plate of mine. I’ve had a few license plates stolen from my car over the years, and had to buy new ones. Anyway, this one is autographed and complete with Certificate of Authenticity."
I was laughing at the post at first, but then I saw it comes with the Certificate of Authenticity. Putting my bid in now.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's such a spoiled babyman that he's only just now noticing this, well over a week after that was discovered by @The American Hedgehog. That's how much he took his free money page for granted. In fact I bet he only checked it to see if it went UP.

I mean, who wouldn't want to get yelled at preemptively by Chris for giving him free money?

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's such a spoiled babyman that he's only just now noticing this, well over a week after that was discovered by @The American Hedgehog. That's how much he took his free money page for granted. In fact I bet he only checked it to see if it went UP.

I mean, who wouldn't want to get yelled at preemptively by Chris for giving him free money?
It's the 2nd of the month, he probably noticed because he got $450 in his bank account as opposed to the ~$900 he expected, the ~$450 difference should be a pittance compared to the confirmed +$2000 he made last month, did he actually blow through all that money?

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Tell him you need his tax forms to drive the Nazis out of Cwcville.
That's if Chris even knows what a tax form is and if Chris knows how to fill one out/sign it without the hearts over the letter I in his name or draw Sonichu disembodied head next to his name. But then again, he probably would have Barb fill the form out for him, of she can still write.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonichump

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious as to the tax situation with regards to Chris' Patreon. It sounds like they'll mail him the required paperwork for his accountant (sniggers) but is there any way of determining whether he's filing any of it?
1099-k does not come into play until $20,000 in payments and 200 transactions. At $700/month patreon (let's say), he is at $8400. He would need $11,600 in eBay sales or "gifts" and then also have at least 200 transaction (17/month avg) in the account to meet the requirement for paypal. The actual "gifts" would not be taxable, but the patreon money and ebay profits would be. If Chris actually filed taxes, he would have determine his profits and report all the income. He does spends money to make money. He probably lacks receipts though, so he could never prove what he was spending.

His social security also probably becomes taxable at a certain threshold, which he probably meets already. Tugboat and patreon have to put him at $20,000 easy. One would assume that another $5-10k from ebay and begging must hit the minimum threshold.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for the day when Chris goes to one of the magical love is love conventions he loves to attend, only to end up seeing his toys that someone bought off his eBay being sold there and the inevitable tard rage that will end up happening as Chris ego grabs hold of him, "i sold these toys to you because they were special to me, I demand you give them back NOW NOW NOW!", "Sure, that will be $200.00".
That's if Chris even knows what a tax form is and if Chris knows how to fill one out/sign it without the hearts over the letter I in his name or draw Sonichu disembodied head next to his name. But then again, he probably would have Barb fill the form out for him, of she can still write.
Be honest, how much brain space did you lease to Chris for free? Just asking for a friend.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino