• ”Wait until my mom and my doctor see this.”

Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Apr 9, 2018.

?

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

1. Pets starving

6.2%
  2. Barb's teeth

8.2%
  3. Shipping Patreon books

2.5%
  4. Bills, among which

8.0%
  5. Gas money to harass a girl I once knew

23.9%
  6. Convention trip funding

4.7%
  7. Magi-chan says so

34.3%
  8. Nutritious bananas

12.4%
  1. I think now's finally the time for The Big Buyout. Before the desperation fades, some civic-minded I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME should offer to buy every last thing on the Christory Wish List, in exchange for a couple hundred bucks:
    - A scan of the Autism Papers
    - A scan of the "Speech Papers" from JMU (there must be some)
    - The psych eval form from PVCC after the Curse-Ye-Ha-Me-Ha incident
    - All Chris' remaining school homework
    - His yearbooks from other years besides seinor
    - The Animal Crossing Gamecube memory card
    - Bob's old IBM PC (you know they've still got it somewhere)

• Autistic  x 7
    • Agree  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Looks like he is taking a shit, either that or he is severely constipated.

nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  3. If I didn't know any better I would say he's into some kind of psychoactive drug... but we know better. The only thing he gets high on is :autism:

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Pepito

Pepito From Tijuana with love
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm sure this has been said already, but it looks like Chris upgraded to the iPhone X or 8 Plus, based on the disturbingly-clear quality of Barb in the one video of her in the car. Wonderful priorities.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    I Be Bobby Boulders

I Be Bobby Boulders REPORT TO THE PIT...

kiwifarms.net
  5. I was just thinking he could be abusing something or he's finally come fully unhinged.
    His eyes are spooking me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Lum_Invader

Lum_Invader 2D Slut Collecter

kiwifarms.net
  6. It will make a great fixer upper

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Totally, or a $350 coaster for narrow beverages.

Excuse me, SIGNED coaster.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. On May 1st, Chris spent at least $67 on Amiibos despite knowing he was having severe problems with the mortgage as early as April 9th.

screenshot-feedback.ebay.com 2018-05-06 02-40-30.png
    screenshot-feedback.ebay.com 2018-05-08 22-44-10.png
    screenshot-www.ebay.com 2018-05-08 22-47-47.png

• Informative Informative x 20
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like  x 4
    • Agree  x 4
    • DRINK  x 4
    • Winner  x 2
    •  x 1
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. 0:40
    Wait, did he say "I gave you my muther!"
    ... Okay then.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Poor Bob wanted to cut down the internet, but after watching Barb in the drivers seat with her exaggerated thousand yard stare I wonder if she is really the reason we see so many begging videos. Barb may have some mild symptoms off camera that we don’t see, but that she’s not showing a symptom that usually appears with the stare. I’m betting that she’s still very much in control at 14BC. Chris may feed her lines, but that’s just because he knows what his audience wants to see or at least he thinks he does.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Of course she is. Chris doesn't know the first thing about mortgage, by himself.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. That's the thing. What if she is batshit and senile, and this is Chris trying to do adult things like pay the mortgage as well as keeping himself in toys, games and a new phone? If it's that bad now, what's it going to be like in six months' time?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard Jesus Christ, Rowena
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Chris begged for a new phone not to long ago, and like a true fool he buys a expensive phone instead of one that does the job for now.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Raiken

Raiken Making Nanomachines great again

kiwifarms.net
  14. Chris will lose Barb’s income when she passes, but he will also lose whatever amount of new debt or just wasteful spending that she was responsible for each month. I don’t remember Chris ever begging for car payment money. Isn’t his car financed through a predatory lender? If he has managed to make those payments without a dedicated begging video, then I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME are just compensating Barb for the portion of Chris’ tugboat that she believes is hers to spend.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #1175 CouldUseAPizza, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Sad for them. Happy for those poor animals who'd have better living conditions at a pound.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Drawets Rednaxela

Drawets Rednaxela Dumbass who believes Chris could benefit from jail

kiwifarms.net
  16. Ok, you sold me. I can picture it now, cue shitty lighting and Chris's fake voice "Well ya'll *sigh*, the superintendent has been on our cases to clean our apartment. He says we bring in rats. Please, PLEASE buy all the stuff from my eBay so we can pay for a storage unit to store our family belongings. Thank you.".

Then of course, the monthly iGrifting so he can pay for the unit because he absolutely had to buy some Amiibo's with the money he got from the previous iGrift.

• Like Like x 4
    Captain Oblivious

Captain Oblivious Absolutely haram

kiwifarms.net
  17. Why is everyone so sure that Chris actually lost a lot of money six months ago and isn't just trying to cover his ass regarding his spending habits?

I find it a lot easier to believe that Chris is lying, as usual, than that he got scammed and lost a ton of money and we're only finding about it now, as an apropos.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Because his latest batch of puppetmasters have been particularly cruel, it wouldn't surprise anyone if they scammed Chris out of a lot of money. You know, to pay for Rosechu's chemotherapy or something.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Chris's life is the best reality show.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.