Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread -

What's your favourite Chris excuse for wanting money?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacMasonry

I am not witty, nor creative
kiwifarms.net
HnkwQXH.png
Okay, but how long will it be before he's e-begging? Two minutes?

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Chris had a friend, who's mother worked finding employment for special needs people, offer to put him in a job program for speds so if he really wanted to work he could get work. This is just a bunch of excuses and bullshit. I'm sure if they found out about his situation with trolls they could work around the problems and get him a job sorting glass or something away from the public. He threw this great big tantrum on Facebook where pretty much every excuse he had was debunked. Chris thinks he's special and shouldn't have to work. But keep throwing money at him--I'm sure that he will eventually figure out how to be financially responsible, right? :tomgirl:

When Chris still attended church, one of the churchgoers had connections with a business that did a lot of CADD work and told him to submit his resume. You know, the shit he went to school for and is so unbearably proud of? Well, his excuse later was that the business was too far from him. At most, maybe 20 minutes away.

There's a thing you all know now.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
In Dankula interview Chris says he's going to BronyCon. So does he actually have the money?

Chris has secured his ticket to Bronycon for awhile now. He was begging for more money so he could upgrade it to a vip pass or some shit that would enable him to go the autograph sessions and meet the voice actresses again.

Last edited:

Gentrify

Certified Newfag
kiwifarms.net

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 471897 View attachment 471898
"This is a set of Sonichu cards I made and printed in February, 2004. The set comes as shown, complete with trading card page (A personal Certificate of Authenticity for the set will be included)."

This is just sad. I know Chris has been selling his old shit for a while, and sold the Amnyfest Ring but there's something super sad about selling the Wall of Originals. Especially for such a low price given how big his ego is.

NiggoPls

Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles
kiwifarms.net
This is just sad. I know Chris has been selling his old shit for a while, and sold the Amnyfest Ring but there's something super sad about selling the Wall of Originals. Especially for such a low price given how big his ego is.

Someone actually bought the Amnyfest Ring? Last I read, he removed the listing because no one was interested due to the ridiculous asking price.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AFAIK, he didn't sell it, he just got money (from Jack Z I believe) at the same time he pulled the listing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.