• ”Life is a cartoon; we are all the characters of the larger; the cartoons we make are part of our own universe; we're all a reality cartoon.”

Money Financhu Crisis / Chris sells his stuff megathread6/20 - Chris offers "JULAY!" autograph for $150

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Apr 9, 2018.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Gentrify

Gentrify Certified Newfag

kiwifarms.net
  1. This is just sad. I know Chris has been selling his old shit for a while, and sold the Amnyfest Ring but there's something super sad about selling the Wall of Originals. Especially for such a low price given how big his ego is.

• Agree Agree x 5
    trueandhonestfan

trueandhonestfan I'll drink my agua to that!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Someone actually bought the Amnyfest Ring? Last I read, he removed the listing because no one was interested due to the ridiculous asking price.

• Agree Agree x 3
    NiggoPls

NiggoPls Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles

kiwifarms.net
  3. AFAIK, he didn't sell it, he just got money (from Jack Z I believe) at the same time he pulled the listing down.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    neural

neural Pirate King
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I thought someone bought it outside of eBay

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I’m vaguely disappointed that, even for something as important as the Wall of Originals, Chris still took the easy way out. While I kind of expected Chris to print them on two-sided cardstock, this pic shows me that all he did was print out the front on one piece of paper, the back on another, and then glued/pasted them together.

Which again proves that Chris has no real concept of the value of things and is just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Muscle Bra

Muscle Bra Sofa King Wrong
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't know. We made fun of him for years for turning various shoddy arts and crafts projects he had done into weird totems or idols.

Whether it is sad depend on where on the spectrum of "I think I can let some of these old things go and move on from them" to "I am so desperate for cash that I am willing to sell absolutely anything" scale he is on.

I know he is desperate, but he has a whole hoard of things to choose from. The fact that he chose to sell these cards over other stuff suggests he might not be as far gone on that scale as we might suspect.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    timtommy

timtommy I am a damn Smoker!

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah. He said during this video that he had sold it.

• Feels Feels x 2
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. To be 100% honest, I would have been interested in purchasing that ring because I truly love amethysts actually and should have picked that as my class ring.

I still wouldn't have actually bought it though, because I do know better and I got better things to do with my money.

So how much did it sell for? It was probably the most physically most expensive thing he's had, since the cost of gold is only going to get higher.

TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua How is this for purple?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. _20180613_143013.JPG

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1690 Okkervils, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Okkervils

Okkervils Cat nips are great, I love all eight

kiwifarms.net
  10. You can be banned from eBay for listing something and then arranging to sell it directly and cheat eBay out of their fees.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I think or thought it was a second chance type deal

Lesbian Sleepover

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. CHRIS DEMANDS 400 DOLLARS TO GO TO GAMING CONVENTION
    Screenshot_20180613-224625.jpg
    "Send me" Chris' prehistoric manners have yet to improve, as he is caught begging again in the midst of his financial crisis, only this time it's for a gaming convention, and not for his sick mother and house...

A month ago, Chris begged for money to prevent his house becoming foreclosed. Another month passes, and Chris is now begging for 400 dollars to visit a gaming convention in Pennsylvania for one day.

https://youtu.be/9VNSBqSkNRQ (The video today)
    https://youtu.be/krjpsh4dVgU (Foreclosure video)

In the video, Chris' voice appears to be higher than normal. This is possibly due to his unused testicles drying up. Chris also has appeared to be more greasy than before.

This seems that either Christian has racked up enough money to sustain himself for a few more days until he has to beg again to prevent his financhu crisis dropping dead like Bob, or that his autism is acting up and he wants to experience an expensive one day trip to Pennsylvania from the money of others. Either way, Chris has not changed one bit, and still hasn't gotten a job.

Chris has also posted his begging on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/CwcvilleGuardian
    Screenshot_20180613-223624.jpg

Chris has also made a new business email, which is christine@cwcville.us
    Screenshot_20180613-223653.jpg

Many people are now refusing to donate money to Chris after the foreclosure beg. People are now also reporting Chris for elder abuse
    Screenshot_20180613-224157.jpg
    Screenshot_20180613-224242.jpg

It's only a matter of time before the foreclochu saga occurs...

• Optimistic  x 8
    • Informative  x 4
    • Winner  x 3
    • Agree  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    #1694 Sir rants alot, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Sir rants alot

Sir rants alot White supremacist stormtrooper

kiwifarms.net
  13. Is all of this new verified info ?

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Lesbian Sleepover

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yes, you can click on the links to see the proof and sources.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Sir rants alot

kiwifarms.net
  15. Come on GOYS, we owe him!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super It means what you think it means.

kiwifarms.net
  16. I wonder if he'll still try to go if he doesn't meet his $400 goal.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. For what? Lying about his mother's dental operations for money and avoiding his financial crisis being on the brink of giving blowjobs by McDonald's? He has to learn life does not revolve around the charity of others merely because he is abusing his autism label.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sir rants alot

kiwifarms.net
  18. Someone sent him a text asking him if he was planning on going to this convention and now he's super hype about it.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.