World Finland - Sex with children is NOT rape if you're a migrant - Finnish court rules 3 year prison in migrant’s case

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
I’m not blaming Finland for being wary of Russia either? They’re completely in the right to be, especially with Putin’s current imperialistic vision, and their past rocky relationship with the country. #MakeRussiaGreatAgain and all that.

Just check out the video I linked in my first post. It’s military school children singing about how they’ll reconquer all the former Russian territories, including Finland, the Baltic countries, the islands they lost to Japan, and Alaska. And all that sponsored and produced by Russian congressmen.

However, I do think a lot of it is exaggerated. Like, you’re talking about a country that can’t even covertly deliver missiles to the Donbass region in Ukraine without being spotted and exposed by dozens of civilians.
Yes, Russia does try to run interference in neighbouring countries, but it’s nowhere near as spectacular or evil as people make it out to be.
Especially in a country that’s famous for not liking Russia in the first place. (Other claims to fame are depression, alcoholism, saunas, and social awkwardness).

Same goes for the troll farms, meddling in the US election, UK poisonings etc. (Again, you’re talking about a country whose secret services couldn’t even succeed in poisoning an elderly man... though given that Skripal hasn’t made any public appearances since his poisoning, I wouldn’t actually put it past it the UK to just be covering up his death).

And seeing all this hysteria about those evil Russians when your country (and by “your” I mean in general, not yours specifically) starts having the same Muslim mass immigration problem and consequences (rape, cultural segregation) as Sweden does is just disingenuous.

Hell, in the mid to long term, we’re talking about the very socio-economic model of Finland being endangered here, not just 10 year old girls.
The system relies on extremely high taxes, and consequently very high social benefits, unemployment pay, free healthcare etc. And that works because
  1. The population isn’t high, and is stable (which is also why this model would never work in the US despite what AOC says)
  2. There’s enough rich working people paying taxes to fund it all
With mass immigration, the birth rates will increase. As will the unemployment rate, which means less taxes for a way higher population. Good luck getting your free baby packages then..

Like, and again this is a personal opinion, Finland would be more likely to collapse due to mass Muslim immigration than from Russian influence.
I'm in the US. Trust me, we have lots of problems but Muslims ain't one of them.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
I'm in the US. Trust me, we have lots of problems but Muslims ain't one of them.
I meant Finland when I was talking about the Muslim mass immigration.
It’s a problem most European countries suffer from.

And tbh, I’d rather take Mexicans over Muslims.

Swinecake

kiwifarms.net
Back to stuff more in line with the original topic: Finland abolished also underage marriages. Previously you could try to apply for a permit to marry before the age of 18 (mostly for "religious reasons"), but not anymore. Surprisingly the most active applicants for kiddie marriage were Christian cults, not kebabs.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino