• ”Light tell gaia to please help stop the spread of ebola in Africa”

Fire Emblem: Heroes"Well, Pokemon GO died pretty quick. Let's try the other stupidly popular franchise."

Discussion in 'Games' started by Sanae Kochiya, Feb 10, 2017.

1. the new legendary unit announced.

Hero King Marth

his skill set is fucking awesome

Marth IS Fire Emblem!

but i wish the trailer music was path of the hero king instead.

• Winner Winner x 3
    StoneKnightMan

StoneKnightMan EVIL HITLER WHORE

kiwifarms.net
  2. About time Marth gets the Legendary Hero treatment. He should have gotten that long ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ASoulMan

ASoulMan It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Meanwhile I got all 4 brave heroes and summer festival Micaiah. I need Distant Counter for Ephraim, so I should probably go for green on the legendary banner to get another Valentine's Hector. I'll be able to use all 3 of the green focus units on the banner rather effectively (Hector for DC, Gunnthra for blessing, Alfonse for Def Smoke), so it'll be good.

• Like Like x 1
    1911JD

1911JD I'll show you how it's done!

kiwifarms.net
  4. everyone. the next update is on its way.

there will be new weapons and refines

celica's ragnarok will be added to refinery

and cherche and odin will get new weapons. cherche will get Cherche's Axe, and Odin will get Odin's Grimoire

StoneKnightMan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Odin's refine better be so good that it makes up for his abysmal stats

Speaking of which, who finished Marth and Robin Abyssal difficulty? I did :)

1911JD

kiwifarms.net
  6. This game is getting phenomenally frustrating. Distant Counter is already one of the top skills in the game and they gave it stats and made it exclusive.

New units are getting more and more ridiculously powerful and I'm getting sick of it, especially when unique weapons/refines come out far too slowly to compensate.

• Agree Agree x 2
    X-Shaped Weeaboo

X-Shaped Weeaboo Not another anime avatar!

kiwifarms.net
  7. i agree. seeing new units with ridiculously high stats and powerful weapons.

i just took brave ephraim for a spin in arena and my god is he raping the fuck out of teams. especially strong reds like ares and tiki.

i was able to pull brave hector but i have not given him a shot yet for arena. maybe later

StoneKnightMan

kiwifarms.net
  8. guys. the next banner is announced.

Gen 1 of Genealogy of the Holy War

Quan (Lance Cavalry) he is the king of Leonster who is married to Ethlyn. wielder of Gae Bolg, and Leif and Altena's Father. and Finn's Lord

Silvia (Sword Infantry Dancer) She is Lene and Coirpre's mother

and Lewyn (Green Mage Infantry) wilder of Forseti. he is married to Erinys and is the father of Ced and Fee

and Ethlyn will be a tempest trial award. she is sigurd's sister, quan's wife, and leif and altena's mother.

also. a tempest trial will be coming soon. really good banner.

im gonna bet that either lewyn or quan might be demoted.

StoneKnightMan

kiwifarms.net
  9. QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Silvia is absolutely getting demoted, you're on crack for thinking Lewyn has a chance at being demoted anytime soon

Also new update is out

1911JD

kiwifarms.net
  10. i'm fucking loving Cherche's Axe. brave weapon and panic ploy is its refinery effect. that will be the next weapon i will refine.

oh and celica and odin's weapons are great too

once refined, celica's health doesnt have to be 100% to grat atk/spd +5 during combat. and refinery effect is brazen atk spd

and odins grimoire. its a bladetome but special trigger is not slowed. and refinery effect is atk/spd link 3

awesome

• Winner Winner x 1
    StoneKnightMan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Why do I bother playing this game anymore? The story's poorly written and I already sussed out the traitor after the first appearance, and the power creep is just obscene.

• Agree Agree x 1
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  12. I haven't gotten Quan but the good news is that my Micaiah is accidentally +4 now, which means her Res is 40 now, which is aesthetic as fuck

• Like Like x 1
    #292 1911JD, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    1911JD

kiwifarms.net
  13. My legendary ike is+4 and his def is 40

StoneKnightMan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yeah but micaiah can counter REINHARDT

• Agree Agree x 1
    1911JD

kiwifarms.net
  15. Powercreep only really matters in PVP games, this is PVE even when the AI is using other player's units so the "creep" isn't all that noticeable.

The actual problem is that they continuously release new, extremely powerful and desirable units with almost impossible to get skills because they know you'll shell the money for it because gacha. Metagame is always gonna be a priority for some people, but since nobody really loses for not having the best units, it isn't that big of a deal. It's just really fucking obvious whenever they're trying to bait for money.

Also, it's fucking laughable that they could possibly think they have a twist in the brother being the traitor. Not only is his design *easily* the most fucking boring and generic of the characters in the story, but the fact they've barely advertised him makes it plainly obvious that he's going to be a turncoat. The story to Heroes is just so painfully generic, even by the series standards, that I almost kind of love it. It's gotten quite a few laughs from me due to just how bad it is.

Also, Xander got his shit kicked in. And fuck Xander.

• Agree Agree x 1
    X-Shaped Weeaboo

X-Shaped Weeaboo Not another anime avatar!

kiwifarms.net
  16. guys. the sept/oct calendar is released to the public

[​IMG]

the tempest trial. ethlyn is the reward unit

grand conquest

forging bonds

another voting gauntlet

a new Grand Hero Battle

GHB revival for saias

BHB revival of chrom and lissa

Bound hero battle: ishtar and reinhardt. i kinda expected julius and ishtar lol.

new heroes. theres a rumor that its fates conquest and flora (felicia's sister) will be in the banner

summoning focus for unit that got their new weapons and refines, which is celica, cherche, and odin.

banner for units with swift sparrow. units we will expect are:
    Katarina (Red Tome Infantry)
    Brave Lyn (colorless Bow Cavalry)
    Ayra (Sword Infantry)
    WT Olwen (Green Tome Cavalry))
    SM Eirika (Red Tome Cavalry)
    Ishtar (Blue Tome Infantry)
    and SF Nino (Green Tome Flier)

and banner for units with ploy skills. so units like katarina, lute, deirdre, etc.

#296 StoneKnightMan, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    StoneKnightMan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I stopped caring about the story because not only is it generic like you said, but it's dragging on for way longer than it should. Like we only get one chapter every now and then that actually drives the story and then after that it's LOL LET'S VISIT THESE FUNKY WORLDS Y'ALL.

And I'm pretty positive that Fjorm will die from lung cancer by the end of this book with how much she hacks and coughs in every chapter.

#297 ASoulMan, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    ASoulMan

ASoulMan It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!

kiwifarms.net
  18. guys. the trailer for the next banner

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

Ophelia (Blue Tome Infantry) she has her prf tome missiletain from fates. she is Odin's (Owain) daughter and Lissa's grandchild

Nina (Colorless Bow Infantry) She is Niles' Daughter

Silas (Lance Cavalry) he is Corrin's Childhood friend, his voice actor is ANTHONY DEL RIO, who voiced him in fates, and also voiced pit and dark pit from kid icarus uprising and blue beetle in injustice 2.

and Flora (Red Dagger Infantry) she is Felicia's SIster. and my god, her weapon... ._.

also, King Garon (Axe Armor) will be the grand hero battle. he is a major antagonist of the fates games. he is the king of nohr and is the father of Xander, Camilla, Leo, and Elise

im really liking silas, i might pull for him

#298 StoneKnightMan, Sep 12, 2018 at 11:48 PM
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018 at 1:57 PM
    StoneKnightMan

kiwifarms.net
  19. So I woke up to something pretty big

Laevatein, Laegjarn, and Helbindi will be obtainable very soon.

Also Garon is a red dragon infantry

• Like Like x 1
    1911JD

kiwifarms.net
  20. Completed the final chapter of book 2, and it was a dud. What a disappointment.

REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.