Fire Emblem: Heroes - "Well, Pokemon GO died pretty quick. Let's try the other stupidly popular franchise."

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
hey guys. the next legendary hero has been revealed

Roy (Sword Infantry)

Roy is the main protagonist of The Binding Blade and the son of Eliwood and the wielder of The Binding Blade. he is childhood friends with Lilina and was one of Cecilia's students.

i knew roy would get a legendary alt. and his weapon is awesome too.

Last edited:

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I swear, I'm a different guy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stopped playing Pokemon Go as soon as they kept you from being able to collect from Pokestops/catch Pokemon while driving.

Also I'm a little disappointed that Pokemon is recognized as an actual word by the spellcheck.
:\

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
hey guys. the next update has been revelaed

inheriting skills will be expanded. it will go from 3 to 4. which means you can inherit a full 4 death blow set from brave celica

new weapons. Argent Bow for Klein, and Eternal Tome for Sophia

also, Dark Excalibur for Merric and Sonya and Dark Aura for Delthea and Linde will be getting refines too.

very interesting update.

1911JD

I am so tired of this shit, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the next banner was leaked via prematurely inserted assets

We're getting Lugh, Rutger, Sue, and Idunn, apparently along with one other unit, who I'm desperately praying for it to be Percival. Lugh looks like he comes with a green serpent tome and rutger looks like he comes with a Slaying Edge.

Reactions: StoneKnightMan

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
hey guys. lets not forget about heroic grails. we can use them to get GHB and tempest trial units. some of them have good skills that are worth foddering for.

garon has panic ploy

black knight has wings of mercy

arvis has def ploy

saias has spd ploy

julius has atk ploy

aversa has odd res wave

FTakumi has Fury

you should check them out

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
guys. the next banner has been revealed.

units are from The Binding Blade

Lugh (Green Mage Infantry) he is Nino's second child and Raigh's Younger Brother.

Sue (Green Bow Cavalry) she is a nomad archer from Sacae. she is Rath's Daughter.

Thea (Lance Flier) she is a pegasus knight from Ilia and. she is shanna's older sister but juno's younger sister.

and Idunn (Red Dragon Armor) she is the final boss of the binding blade. during the scouring, she was made into a weapon by her own dragons. she was sealed by hartmut with the binding blade but was reawakened by zephiel to lay waste to the world to give it back to dragons.

and the GHB will be Rutger (Sword Infantry). he is a traveling myrmidon who wanted to get revenge on bern. he was convinced by clarine to join Roy after he saved her.

finally. a binding blade banner.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
ok guys. the update has come.

the inherit skill limit has been raised from 3 to 4.

the new weapons

Klein's new weapon is argent bow. its a brave bow by -2 instead of -5. like elincia's amiti. the refine is chill def.

Klein is from the binding blade. he is the son of pent and louise from the blazing blade and the older brother of clarine. he is a leader of a group of mercenaries and he and Thea were forced into fighting roy and his army when they showed up. roy and clarine were able to convince klein and thea to join them.

Sophia's new weapon is Eternal Tome. it has the raven tome effect. refine is bracing stance.

Sophia is from The Binding Blade. she is a half human half dragon shaman from arcadia. she and fae were raised by hawkeye and his daughter Igrene.

Sonya and Merric's refine for Dark Excalibur is Quickened Pulse 2. like Navarre's Scarlet Sword

Sonya is from Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia she is a mage from Rigel. she vowed revenge on her father, Jedah, after he cursed sonya's sisters, marla and hestia, into witches.

Merric is from mystery of the emblem. he is a wind mage and childhood friend of marth. he is known to wield the legendary wind tome. Excalibur.

Delthea and Linde's new refine for Dark Aura is if unit is within 2 spaces of sword,lance, axe, dragon, or beast ally, grants atk/spd +5 to ally during combat.

Delthea is from Gaiden/echoes shadows of valentia. she is a young gifted mage and the younger sister of luthier who joins the deliverance after alm and luthier saved her at the sluice gate.

Linde is from mystery of the emblem. she is the daughter of Miloah and the wielder of the legendary tome, Aura. she vowed to avenge her father when gharnef killed him.

1911JD

I am so tired of this shit, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
I got Idunn day 1 so I've been saving since then, 88 orbs so far

Hopefully the easter units are good, I'm hoping for Celica

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the next banner has been revealed.

Palla (Red Dagger Flier) palla from Mystery of The Emblem. she is the eldest sister of catria and est and part of the three whitewings that serve Minerva, the princess of Macedon.

Marisa (Lance Flier) Marisa is from The Sacred Stones. she is part of a mercenary group led by Gerik.

Bruno (Staff Cavalry)

Veronica (Green Tome Flier)

and Loki (Colorless Bow Flier) will be the TT award.

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
My roster lacks good green units. Any recommendations? Literally any, tome, axe, don’t matter

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
My roster lacks good green units. Any recommendations? Literally any, tome, axe, don’t matter
if you're looking for ones from 4*. i can name some

Raven (Axe infantry) he's really good with the brave axe and good attack. his Basilikos is perfect for glass cannon loadouts. a +atk asset is recommended

Fae (Green Dragon Infantry) shes pretty good. i recommend a +atk asset is recommended.

Merric (Green Mage Infantry) he has a superasset in attack and his Excalibur does effective damage to fliers. he should do very well for you.

Cherche (Axe Flier) her prf weapon is a brave weapon and refine is panic ploy that goes well with her health. i recommend +atk.

Nino (Green Tome Infantry) shes a really good green mage. she has a blade tome as her prf. and refine is even atk wave. highly recommended. +atk or +spd

theres lots of loadouts people can recommend on Gamepress.

Last edited:
I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
if you're looking for ones from 4*. i can name some

Raven (Axe infantry) he's really good with the brave axe and good attack. his Basilikos is perfect for glass cannon loadouts. a +atk asset is recommended

Fae (Green Dragon Infantry) shes pretty good. i recommend a +atk asset is recommended.

Merric (Green Mage Infantry) he has a superasset in attack and his Excalibur does effective damage to fliers. he should do very well for you.

Cherche (Axe Flier) her prf weapon is a brave weapon and refine is panic ploy that goes well with her health. i recommend +atk.

Nino (Green Tome Infantry) shes a really good green mage. she has a blade tome as her prf. and refine is even atk wave. highly recommended. +atk or +spd

theres lots of loadouts people can recommend on Gamepress.
I will definitely look into Raven, thank ya

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
guys. @1911JD and @Hortator the next mythical hero has been revealed.

Yune (Green Tome Flier) from path of radiance and radiant dawn. she is the chaos goddess and the opposite of Ashera. both were once a single goddess known as Ashunera before separating into two. the two conflicted and ashera sealed yune into a medalion for millennia. she was able to manifest into a bird that communicates with Micaiah.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: IV 445

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino