Fire Emblem: Heroes - "Well, Pokemon GO died pretty quick. Let's try the other stupidly popular franchise."

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the next update has been revealed and is coming.

more stuff will be added to aether raids and aether resort. including defense rewards

new weapons.

Spy's Dagger for Matthew

Hermit's Tome for Raigh

Rowdy Sword for Luke

and Steady Lance for Roderick

guys. the game just revealed this. @Hortator @1911JD you need to look at this

if you bought fire emblem three houses which releases on july 26th and redeem it for my nintendo points, you will get one of the game's main characters. Byleth. he is the avatar of the game.

we got a whole year for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the summer banner has been revealed.

heroes from the binding blade and the blazing blade.

Ursula (Colorless Dagger Cavalry) from blazing blade. she is a member of the black fang and one of the four fangs.

Lyn (Green Bow Flier) from Blazing Blade. she is one of the main protagonists of the blazing blade alongside eliwood and hector. she is a woman that lived on the plains of sacae and later became the marquess of sacae from her grandfather.

Lilina (Red Dagger Cavalry) from Binding Blade. she is the daughter of hector and one of roy's childhood friends and one of cecilia's students.

Wolt (green bow cavalry) from binding blade. he is rebecca's son and one of roy's childhood friends.

and the tempest trial reward unit is Fiora (Sword Flier) from blazing blade. she is the older sister of florina and farina and the oldest of the three pegasus sisters.

1911JD

I am so tired of this shit, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Three Houses banner probably gonna be revealed on Saturday, get ready

Just Some Other Guy

kiwifarms.net
So I recently got a new phone (my last one was from ages ago) and decided let's try some of those games out to kill time. I've always like Fire Emblem, so when I saw this I decided to give it a try. Seems fine so far, any tips for a noob?

Late and Gay

Here, As Always
kiwifarms.net
save up your orbs, heroes is a gacha game where the more orbs you spend, the higher your chances are of getting a hero you want. you can get orbs by logging in every day, but you can also get them by spending $. hector's a good unit to have, he has distant counter, a skill that's very valuable
there's this guide if you don't like your first summons: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/How_to_reroll

So I recently got a new phone (my last one was from ages ago) and decided let's try some of those games out to kill time. I've always like Fire Emblem, so when I saw this I decided to give it a try. Seems fine so far, any tips for a noob?

• Informative
Reactions: Just Some Other Guy

Just Some Other Guy

kiwifarms.net
save up your orbs, heroes is a gacha game where the more orbs you spend, the higher your chances are of getting a hero you want. you can get orbs by logging in every day, but you can also get them by spending $. hector's a good unit to have, he has distant counter, a skill that's very valuable
there's this guide if you don't like your first summons: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/How_to_reroll
I happened to get brave hector before learning about rerolling or anything, so I just stuck with it. He's been the center pillar of my main group. Are there certain banners I should aim for, or should I summon once I have enough to do a full round to flesh out my roster? Thanks!

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
so guys. the update.
the new refines:

1565469688209.png

Beruka is from fire emblem fates. she is a calm assassin who became one of camilla's retainers.

Selena is from fire emblem fates. she is one of camilla's retainers and is actually severa from ylisse. cordelia's daughter.

Mae and Boey are from Gaiden/echoes: shadows of valentia. they are childhood friends of celica who grew up in the novis island priory with her and genny.

all of these refines are good. boey got a close counter refine except he cant counter dragons.

also. the feh channel.

and the new CYL heroes coming this month

i'm definitly going for alm. i could use a weapon that can kill both dragons and beasts

good update.

i also got petra, mercedes, and hubert from the new three houses banner.

• Informative
Reactions: Pixy Misa

1911JD

kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to pull for the three CYL winners!

1565494413546.png

Camilla is literally a much worse Veronica, so let's just pretend Camilla never won. Veronica managed to win two years in a row. What's that? No repeat winners? Fuck that noise, Veronica won. Fuck you, go away.

Reactions: Pixy Misa

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
well guys the banner has come. i saved my orbs and decided to summon on the banner first.

i got eliwood, alm, and camilla from the banner. and i decided to get micaiah from the free summon when i ran out of orbs.

i also got tibarn and ranulf too.

i got all 4 brave heroes. Life is Good.

Late and Gay

Here, As Always
kiwifarms.net
So I was sitting at 194 orbs (or 197, I don't remember)

With a couple summoning sessions in between, I got: Brave Alm, Tibarn, and Lene (who I already have).

I'll wait until I have more orbs (now at 101) before I go try for Brave Eliwood.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the next legendary hero has been revealed.

Julia (Blue Tome Infantry) from Genealogy of the Holy War. she is the daughter of Arvis and Deirdre and the heir to her mother's book, the Book of Naga, the weapon used by her Ancestor Heim. she is also the sister of Julius and the half sister of Seliph and Saias.

guys. i take you have seen the update notification coming in spetember?

anyway, no new weapons, but the first cyl heroes weapons are getting refines. Brave roy's blazing durandal, brave lyn's mulagir, brave ike's urvan, and brave lucina's geirskogul.

also, a new gamemode is coming in the new update, and the rewards are 5* reinhardt, Mage eirika, ninian, and Brave ike.

good update.

Last edited:

1911JD

kiwifarms.net
Free pulled Julia, yeet

also I don't know if it was ever confirmed that those units we'd get for free would be 5*, but it's a good assumption

Reactions: StoneKnightMan

1911JD

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit that Hero's Path shit was great lmao, five free 5* units (that I already owned) and a bunch of free resources, including a free 5* promotion as a part of its questline

Lowkey hope they add to it, but I doubt they will tbh

Also Dancing Reinhardt looks really cool, but it's a shame he's a flier, because he loses his edge against a number of bow units unless you lock Iote's Shield on his S slot

I was planning on skipping and saving anyway because I'm waiting for my Three Houses squad to show up in Heroes - Bernadetta, Ferdinand, Dorothea, and Felix.

• Agree
Reactions: StoneKnightMan

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
guys. the new refines

1567792198169.png

brave lyn got the same as deirdre but needs higher spd to use it.

brave roy and eliwood got guard and steady impact

brave ike's refine makes him able to tank more hits and trigger aether faster

and brave lucina got dragon effectiveness and more support buffs for allies.

all of these refines are awesome.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
The next New heroes have been revelaed. they're from Mystery of the Emblem and New Mystery of the Emblem

Phina (Sword Infantry Dancer) she is the first dancer introduced in the fire emblem series. she is a traveling dancer who has a romantic interest in Navarre.

Sirius (Lance Cavalry) a mysterious knight. he is actually camus, who recovered his memories after the event of fire emblem echoes: sov and marrying Tatiana. he heard of the 2nd war in archanea and chose to go there in disguise to find and protect Nyna.

Norne (Colorless bow infantry) she is an altean archer and has a close relationship with Draug, one of marth's friends and knights.

Nagi (Green Dragon Armor) no one knows who she really is. but theories say that she is supposed to be an avatar of naga.

a unit wil be immediately added to 3/4* pool. it's Bantu (Red Dragon Infantry) he is a manakete and the guardian of Tiki who raised her.

and the GHB will be Astram (Sword Infantry) he is a Mercenary of Archanaea and the lover of Midia and a friend of Jeorge. he is the wielder of the sword Mercurius, one of the three archanean regalia along with parthia (wielded by jeroge) and gradivus (wielded by camus and then hardin)

this is a very big addition. we got 6 new heroes from the archanean saga.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
The next Mythical Hero has been revealed.

Thrasir from Heroes. she is one of the generals who serve Hel. she is actually Veronica from another world.

New Weapons and refines coming:

Lute's Weirding Tome will get a refine.

Hawkeye's new weapon is Guardian's Axe

Frederick's new weapon is Frederick's Axe. his weapon from Warriors.

and Virion's new weapon is Dignified Bow.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino