Fire Emblem: Heroes - "Well, Pokemon GO died pretty quick. Let's try the other stupidly popular franchise."

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the next banner. from Mystery of the emblem.

these units are based off of their classic appearances from shadow dragon and the blade of light for the famicom.

young marth (Sword Infantry) he is the main protagonist of shadow dragon and the younger brother of elice. he is holding the rapier, which is the weapon that alomst every main lord in all the FE games start with. he's on the 4* focus

young caeda (Sword Flier) she is the princess of talys and the childhood friend and love interest of marth.

young Merric (Green Mage Infantry) he is a childhood friend of marth and the wielder of excalibur.

young Palla with Catria and Est (Lance Flier Duo) they are the Whitewing sisters of Macedon who are very loyal to Minerva.

and the TT reward unit is young Minerva (Axe Flier) she is a princess of macedon and the sister of Michailis and Maria and the wielder of Hauteclere.

The Tempest Trial Reward Seals are Sturdy Stance and Spd Tactic.

this banner is another round of powerful units. Caeda literally has DC and a weapon thats effective to physical weapons except daggers. and minerva, who will be F2P from grails. holy hell.

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
Gotta be honest, I'm very burnout by this game.
Haha, so I fell in love with FE during the 3DS era and it made that entire console worth it in the long run, to me. You can only imagine my excitement upon seeing Heroes as a free mobile game.

I was burnt out by it no more than 25 minutes in, haha. That's not even topped by FE Warriors. :story:

Mobile games require a lot for me to get into, and this was not appealing to me at all, nor did it really have anything from the core games I loved in it.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: StoneKnightMan

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
guys. the next legendary hero is revealed.

Wartime Edelgard (Axe Armor) from Three Houses. she is the flame emperor of the adrestian empire and the leader of the black eagles house back in the student phase.

New weapons and refines coming.

1588205265077.png

New refine for Siegbert's Dark Greatsword

Weighted Lance for gwendolyn.

Runeaxe for narcian.

Bow of Beauty for leon.

new features:

you can purchase accessories from the accessory shop with affinity. gold accessories and accessories earned from rokkr scoring will not be added to the shop.

Divine Codes Ephemera 5 are coming. including Bridal Ninian and Bridal Cordelia.

Double SP Weekend is being extended. it will now last 3 days instead of 2.

improvements to arena assault, aether raids, and mjolnir's strike.

and Flame Emperor and spring bartre will be added to heroic grails.

good update.

also guys, interesting fact. Edelgard's VA Tara Platt is married to Yuri Lowenthal. who has done the voice of marth, merric, and eliwood in FEH

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
guys. the new heroes banner has been revealed. its another fallen heroes banner.

Male Corrin (Blue Dragon Infantry) from Fire Emblem Fates. after witnessing his mother mikoto being killed infront of him by the hooded man, corrin went berserk and assumed his dragon form and rampaged across the hoshidan square. ryoma and azura were able to calm him down and help control his dragon form.

Lyon (Green Tome Infantry) From Sacred Stones. Lyon was grieved by his father's death, so he used the sacred stone of grado, the fire emblem, to resurrect his father. it was successful, but little did he know, that the demon king fomortis began inhabiting him and his father and started the war. fomortis later on completely possessed lyon. ephraim and eirika later fought him and ended lyon's suffering. this lyon is fought in eirika's story.

Julia (Red Tome Infantry) from genealogy of the holy war. after seliph and his army helped altena liberate the rest of thracia and defeat travant and arion was abducted by julius, Julia was captured by manfroy and taken away. in the last chapter, julius was about to kill julia, but manfroy insisted that he use brainwash julia instead like he has with deirdre and use her to kill seliph. fortunately, seliph was able to kill manfroy and free julia from his control. and there, she found her mother's book, naga.

and Ike (sword Infantry) from path of radiance and radiant dawn. Ike touched Lehran's medallion, and its curse causes him to go berserk, like his father has before. this does not happen in his games and is not canon. but this originates from the cipher card series. @Guts Gets Some look at this

and the Grand Hero Battle is Ashnard (Sword Flier) from path of radiance. he is the main antagonist and final boss of path of radiance. he is the 13th king of daein and is known to all as the mad king. he started the war on tellius and invaded crimea. the black knight serves him. he was later able to get his hands on Lehran's medallion from mist, because he believed that the medallion holds the power of a dark god, thinking he can use it to take over the world. in the final chapter, he fought greil's son ike and was defeated. in a last resort move, he clutched Lehran's medallion and made himself go berserk. ike fought him again with the help from tibarn, naesala, and giffca and defeated him once and for all. his dragon mount was rajaion, one of the dragon laguz princes of goldoa. in radiant dawn. it is revealed that ashnard is soren's father.

these look really good. i'm getting some berserk guts vibes from ike.

Last edited:

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
Hi there, I've returned from the dead to say that Altina is a horrible unit and the community is mentally exceptional for thinking she's even remotely good
lol Altina. I have two words for any of these 'awesome' new units that have been coming out.

Urvan Refine

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised that there are still people playing this game, specially after the subscription reveal
View attachment 1285272
i'll be honest here. i'm a guy who is on the feh pass. i'm only on it because you get free 5* units every 15 days and those who get resplendant outfits also get +2 to all their stats, so i'm pretty much planning +10 projects for cordelia and sophia. and the 2nd reason is because of the 35 divine dew reward you get from it. and i'm a guy who wants to keep refining all of my strong unit's weapons.

what don't like about it is the price.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the next banner has been revealed. the bridal banner.

Nailah (Green Beast Infantry) from radiant dawn

Oboro (sword infantry) from fates.

Rafiel (Blue Beast Infantry) from radiant dawn. he is one of the three last surviving heron laguz and the older brother of Reyson and Leanne.

Micaiah and Sothe (Colorless Tome Flier Duo) from radiant dawn

and the tempest trial reward unit is Hinata (Axe Infantry) from fates

the seal rewards are Even Spd Wave and Spd Def bond

And sanaki’s resplendant outfit comes on the 25th.

also. the new weapons and refines from the update where the fallen heroes came.

1590175753578.png

Siegbert got a solo skill. and can neutralize foe's bonuses.

gwendolyn got a slaying lance that can charge her special faster from getting hit. this works very great with bold fighter and vengeful fighter.

Leon got a slaying bow with a refine that makes him stronger when he's above 50% health.

Narcian got an axe that restores his health from every hit he makes. like forsyth's sol lance.

from all the new weapons in the update, siegbert and gwendolyn got the best refines imo. @Code Lyoko @1911JD what do you guys think?

Code Lyoko

I'd rather not talk about it
kiwifarms.net
the next banner has been revealed. the bridal banner.

Nailah (Green Beast Infantry) from radiant dawn

Oboro (sword infantry) from fates.

Rafiel (Blue Beast Infantry) from radiant dawn. he is one of the three last surviving heron laguz and the older brother of Reyson and Leanne.

Micaiah and Sothe (Colorless Tome Flier Duo) from radiant dawn

and the tempest trial reward unit is Hinata (Axe Infantry) from fates

the seal rewards are Even Spd Wave and Spd Def bond

And sanaki’s resplendant outfit comes on the 25th.

also. the new weapons and refines from the update where the fallen heroes came.

View attachment 1312335

Siegbert got a solo skill. and can neutralize foe's bonuses.

gwendolyn got a slaying lance that can charge her special faster from getting hit. this works very great with bold fighter and vengeful fighter.

Leon got a slaying bow with a refine that makes him stronger when he's above 50% health.

Narcian got an axe that restores his health from every hit he makes. like forsyth's sol lance.

from all the new weapons in the update, siegbert and gwendolyn got the best refines imo. @Code Lyoko @1911JD what do you guys think?
Wendy is the clear winner here. She’s going to be an insane offensive unit as she will have the ability to proc aether on pretty much every engagement if she has vengeful/bold or special spiral. Leon on the other hand I can see him being a really good f2p AR-D unit with his refine, especially during anima season. Seigbert’s isn’t that exciting but he’ll still pack a mean punch. Narcian avoided a gem refine which is already a win. It’s cute that his weapon references his runesword and the penalty buff he gets is cool, but I feel like it doesn’t help his rather lackluster stat line. Overall this is probably the most solid refines we’ve had in a while.

• Agree

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
well guys. the mythic hero video has showed up.

Mila (Colorless Dragon Infantry) from Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. she is the sister of duma who found the kingdom of zofia in the south. she is known to all as the earth mother. and my god her art.

also. new weapons and refines coming for Myrrh, draug, donnel, and clarisse

1590635501067.png

Last edited:

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the update and banner has come.

the story continues as the heroes go into the realm of nightmares

the new heroes banner . heroes from fire emblem awakening, plus a new mythic hero. 6 heroes were added.

Apotheosis Anna (Lance Infantry) this anna comes from the Apotheosis DLC. its that super hard as hell challenge that you fight this anna at the end

Say'ri (Sword Infantry) a swordmaster from Valm and member of the resistance against Walhart's empire. she joins chrom's shepherds to guide them throughout valm to liberate the continent from walhart's tyranny. she is in possession of Amatsu, the sword of her brother, Yen'fay.

Mustafa (Axe Infantry) he is a berserker and honorable general of plegia. after emmeryn's supposed sacrifice, he was ordered by gangrel to prevent chrom and his shepherds from escaping under threat of his wife and son being killed should he stand down or retreat. he let some of his soldiers retreat when they decided to not fight. he fought chrom and his army and was defeated, but asked chrom to spare his remaining soldiers in his last breath.

and the mythic hero is Mirabilis (Sword Flier Dancer) she is a ljosalfr from ljosalfheimr who brings daydreams to mortals.

a free unit was added and obtained in quests. It's Emmeryn (Staff Infantry) she is the exalt of Ylisse and Chrom and Lissa's older sister. when she was captured by gangrel, she willingly walked off the cliff and sacrificed herself to keep chrom from getting himself killed and the fire emblem from being stolen. later in the endgame, after grima was resurrected, chrom and the shepherds found her alive in a village and saved her from the grimleal. but due to the result of her fall, she was afflicted with amnesia and joined them.

and the GHB is Gangrel (colorless dagger infantry) he is the mad king of plegia and the first major antagonist of the first part of the game. he and aversa have been instigating plegia to go to war with ylisse and attempting to get the fire emblem. when emmeryn sacrificed herself, chrom escaped but later returned to fight gangrel and defeated him. in the endgame, chrom encountered gangrel alive and helped him escape from pirates and convinced him to join the shepherds.

once you get to the free 5* summon, it's best to get Mirabilis, because since she is a mythic hero, she wont be on the main 5* summoning pool.

FEH's twitter had a vote for which banner would get a revival. the sacred stones desert mercenaries banner won the vote because the fans wanted the ephraim and lyon duo unit because they are not included in the 5* summoning pool. so when the banner happens, it would be best to get ephraim and lyon from the free 5* summon.

and now the weapons. @Code Lyoko lets take a look at them and be sure to tell me your thoughts on the whole update and banners as well.

1591572908874.png

Clarisse's sniper bow is pretty interesting. it can work well with poison strike and savage blow and def and res smoke skills. the refine also can help her keep enemies from counter attacking if she is near her support partner.

Myrrh's Great Flame got a good buff. now she can use her weapon's base effect alot better. and her refine gives her the ability to deny effects that guarantee a foe's follow up attack.

Draug got a sword and inflicts -6 atk on his foe when foe initiates combat, and refine gives him an ability where he gets atk/def +5 and neutralizes foe's bonuses to atk and def when he's in 2 spaces of an ally. i think draug got a good weapon and refine. because since he has a good spd stat for an armor and the prf isn't slowing him down, this is a good opportunity for distant counter and special or vengeful fighter.

and Donnel got a brave lance with a mini sturdy impact effect. that's all there is to it. it can help him with sturdy impact and more bulk for bonfire.

and roy's resplendant outfit and stat boost comes on the 10th.

pretty good refines. and good update.

Last edited:

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
update and banner has come. but first. there was a feh channel.

call of the sea event. login bonuses, reward maps, and a free 5* summon from each of the past summer banners.

New Arena Gamemode: Resonant Battles. use units to go after and kill thieves before they escape. use units from certain games depending on the season to get higher score. rewards are divine codes and weekly reward rotation (feathers and divine dew, dragonflowers and blessings, feathers) like allegiance battles.

new feature for aether raids called auto dispatch

the summer banner

Selena (Green Tome Cavalry) from sacred stones. she is one of grado's six generals.

Joshua (Red Bow Cavalry) from sacred stones.

Lute (Blue tome Flier) from sacred stones. she is part of the 4* focus

and Mia and Masked Marth (Lucina) (Colorless dagger cavalry Duo) from radiant dawn and awakening.

and the TT reward unit is Rhys (Staff infantry) from path of radiance anmd radiant dawn. he is a cleric and member of the greil mercenaries.

the tempest trial begins on the 19th. the bonus units are the units from the summer banner and tt reward unit. the other three are lute, mia, and lucina.

the reward seals are brazen spd/res and sorcery blade.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the legendary hero has been revealed.

seliph from genealogy of the holy war. he is the main protagonist of gen 2 and the son of sigurd and deirdre, and the step brother of julia and julius, the cousin of leif and altena, and the heir to his father's sword, Tyrfing, the sword of his ancestor Baldr. after defeating julius and loptous, he became the king of granvalle, and brought peace to jugdral.

new weapons coming.

1593541227021.png

new weapons for F Corrin, Sheena, and berkut. and new refine for Fallen Celica.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the next summer banner:

It's Three Houses.

Ingrid (Lance flier) of Blue Lions

Dorothea (Colorless Dagger Infantry Dancer) of the black eagles

Sylvain (Green Tome Cavalry) of Blue Lions.

and Female Byleth and Rhea (Red Tome Flier Duo) byleth is the main protagonist of three houses and the professor of the academy. Rhea is the archbishop and leader of the church of seiros.

and the TT reward unit is Lorenz (Red Tome Infantry) of Golden Deer.

seal rewards for tempest trial are mirror strike and spd/res solo

the new weapons and refines:

hey @1911JD you like berkut right? take a look at these weapons. @Code Lyoko you shoudl take a look too.

1594922663071.png

F Corrin got a threaten atk/spd smoke debuffer breath. and refine is the exploit penalty effect that was on Saizo's Prf.

Berkut got a lance that gives him a boost if the foe starts combat or is at full hp, and refine is lull atk/def. works extrtemely great with Distant counter and quick riposte.

Fallen Celica's Beloved Zofia now does more damage in combat but takes damage after combat. refine is mistranslated, it's if foe or unit's hp is below 100% during combat. but basically a brazen effect and heals you.

and Sheena got a slaying axe and refine is if foe starts combat or is at full hp, grants sheena atk/def +5 and guard effect on foe. works really great with Distant Counter and Vengful Fighter. her weapon is good but i think Gwendolyn's Prf and Refine are still better.

really good weapons.

Minerva's Muspell resplendent outfit came on the 10th. now Male Robin is getting his Hel Resplendent outfit on the 25th.

Last edited:

tamago

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel ashamed for actually being invested in this game's story to the point where I'm looking forward to when the new chapters come out.

• Feels

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
hey so i wanted to post sooner, but i had to wait for the weapons update so i didn't have to double post.

so the new banner. its from mystery of the emblem and new mystery of the emblem

Male Kris (Sword Infantry). he and his female counterpart are the Avatar characters of new mystery of the emblem. like corrin and robin were for their games.

Female Kris (Lance Infantry)

Julian (Colorless Dagger Infantry) he is a thief who was once part of a group of bandits but later joined marth and his army along with lena and navarre.

and lena (Staff infantry) (4* focus) she is a cleric from macedon who was captured by bandits and was about to be sold by them, but was saved by julian and navarre and joined marth's cause.

and the GHB IS Eremiya (Staff Infantry) she is an evil cleric who works for Gharnef and she brutally raised Reese (Katarina), Clarisse, and legion.

btw. Eremiya is voiced by THE Lisa Oritz. she did the voice of Caeda in the old fire emblem anime. her other voice works:

Lina Inverse from The Slayers. this is considered to be Lisa's Best role

Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War

multiple characters in the pokemon anime. including Jigglypuff.

Mrs Arrow and lisa brilliant in the 4kids dub of F-zero gp legend.

Amy Rose in the 4kids dub of sonic x. and later voiced her in the video game series from 2005-2010 before passing the role onto Cindy Robinson.

i'm hoping they give Spike Spencer a role too.

anyway, nowthe other things that @Czargon the Red stated before.

the mythic hero

Hel: (Axe Flier) she is the ruler of Hel, the realm of the dead and the main villain of book 3.

Olwen is the next hero to get a resplendant outfit and stat boost. which i think is good because she has such low atk.

and new weapons coming,

1596212838987.png

new weapons for Legion, Cecilia, and setsuna. and new refine for Shiro's Bright Naginata.

Hm, what gave you that impression?
you had him for your avatar before right? or am i confusing you for someone else?