Fire Emblem: Heroes - "Well, Pokemon GO died pretty quick. Let's try the other stupidly popular franchise."

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Well I hope he gets a good refine. He’s been outclassed and overshadowed by Lukas for awhile when his new weapon showed up. Like how Sophia outclassed Lyon.
He was fucking outclassed by Lukas at release and then proceeded to get outclassed as soon as Lukas AND Oboro got refines.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
He was fucking outclassed by Lukas at release and then proceeded to get outclassed as soon as Lukas AND Oboro got refines.
Don't forget about the rest of the WT; Echidna exists and although Lene is rare, her versatility (lol dancers) alone does not require a few lucky merges to keep up.

IS needs to free some of these guys. Besides a mega fan, who is actively pulling for Shiro (or Siegbert, to another extent)? Whales?

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget about the rest of the WT; Echidna exists and although Lene is rare, her versatility (lol dancers) alone does not require a few lucky merges to keep up.

IS needs to free some of these guys. Besides a mega fan, who is actively pulling for Shiro (or Siegbert, to another extent)? Whales?
Honestly, Siegbert recieved a really damned good refine, but we all know Cain and Eliwood beat him because of ease of merges.

Is it just me or has every infantry axe unit recieved a really fucking good refine?

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, Siegbert recieved a really damned good refine, but we all know Cain and Eliwood beat him because of ease of merges.

Is it just me or has every infantry axe unit recieved a really fucking good refine?
so book 1 axe infantry units. anna, arthur, bartre, barst, hawkeye, brave ike, and raven. who's weapon and refine do you think is still good to this day?

legion has not gotten his prf yet but will when the update comes. let's hope its good. i'm gonna bet it''ll have something to do with the panic effect.

we all know brave ike has one of THE BEST refines in the whole game. and he's f2p because you can get him from the free summon from the cyl1 or from Heroes' path.

Last edited:

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
so book 1 axe infantry units. anna, arthur, bartre, barst, hawkeye, brave ike, and raven. who's weapon and refine do you think is still good to this day?

legion has not gotten his prf yet but will when the update comes. let's hope its good. i'm gonna bet it''ll have something to do with the panic effect.

we all know brave ike has one of THE BEST refines in the whole game. and he's f2p because you can get him from the free summon from the cyl1 or from Heroes' path.
Anna's is just a movement gimmick. The rest of them have really good refines and just want overall investment. (Skills, merges, refine, dragonflowers)

Arthur just wants bonus doubler, vantage, and a rouse/oath skill for his C slot. Give him enough blue stat boosts and he can easily hit around +20 to his stats. The con of this is that he wants merges because launch unit stats.
Bartre has hammer with fury. Easy stat stacking with fury 4, or a brazen skill, or etc. Combos with a shitload of skills. Just wants merges and investment. Easily memed into a core unit with merges.
Hawkeye has a slaying axe with atk/def lull. This makes him deceptively bulky. At max investment with DC and whatnot, he's a great mixed tank and fucks the common bladetome+close counter dudes in AR. Go +def for a max investment project because his base defense is lower than his res. He''s still really solid and the only super high investment he wants are his refine, merges, and Distant Counter.
Raven/Linus are super solid with the basilikos being a refine that's semi-futureproof. Raven's easier to merge and has access to boons. Linus has more bulk and is a grails unit. Take your pick.
Barst has wrath+in-combat only fury. This stacks hilariously well with a wide variety of skill combos. You can stack wrath with his devil axe refine to +20 true damage. Slap fury 4/LnD 4 for more stats as you want. He's flexible as all hell.

Brave Ike is retardedly good. Damage reduction is ridiculously good and the man gets a massive amount of it with his refine. Just give him Distant Counter and then come up with a defensive set. You get one of him for FREE from the hero's path/journey quests. If you're a whale, he's a supremely good pick to whale for.

Legion has a good stat spread so he'll be fine even if it's a gimmicky refine. Fuck using Summer Ylgr, she's for degenerate scum. Groom Hinata's pretty cool with his weapon and stat spread. Mustafa is also pretty cool and is just Hawkeye 2.0 with his stats being incredibly bulky. Libra's also pretty good overall and is well rounded. Echidna is a speedy tank who can do almost anything if you gear her right and invest in her highly.

I love how FEH flipped the old FE tradition of shitty axemen by giving all the axemen that are 3/4 stars incredible refines. I can't wait for libra/mustafa/echidna's.

Reactions: StoneKnightMan

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
a feh channel video has appeared

yar-har me kiwis! it's a pirate themed banner!

update info:

improved portrait display for taller screens. good timing. because i upgraded my phone a couple weeks ago.

more arena maps

summoning pool changes. they're removing book 2 5* units from the future new heroes and special heroes but those book 2 5* units will get weekly 4% chance banners like book 1 5* unit.

and the CYL2 heroes, brave celica, brave ephraim, brave hector, and brave veronica will be getting new refines for their weapons in september! :biggrin: this means staff units will get new weapons and refines too! :biggrin:

summer celebration on august 2nd:

2x and 5x exp and sp events

reward maps

daily bound hero battle revivals and with quests

celebration quests

hero fest summoning event. its bernadetta, nagi, ephraim and lyon duo, and sothis. the 5* focus appearance rate is set to 8%. and 5 free summon tickets for it.

and feh's summer celebration gift.

let's fucking go!

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
ahoy kiwis! the pirate themed banner has arrived!

Brigid (Red Bow Infantry) from Gen 1 of Genealogy of the holy way. she is the older sister of Edain and the mother of Febail and Patty in gen 2. she is also the heir to her family's sacred bow, Yewfelle. the legendary weapon used by her ancestor Ulir. she grew up in a pirate ship and after her crew staged a mutiny and betrayed her, she was saved by sigurd and she joins his cause, and reuniting with her sister edain and obtaining yewfelle. after the battle of belhalla, she was struck with amnesis and lived under the name Eyvel, and raised Mareeta.

Tibarn (colorless Beast Flier) from radiant dawn.

Geese (Lance Infantry) (4* Focus) from The Binding Blade. he is a pirate who raided the enemy territory and attacked roy, thinking he is one of the corrupt etrurian nobles who killed his crewmates. Roy persuaded him that he's not the bad guy and got him to join his cause. Geese is also the younger brother of Geitz from The Blazing Blade.

and Veronica and Xander (Axe Cavalry Duo) from Heroes and Fates.

and the TT reward Unit is Darros (Axe Infantry) from shadow drafon and the blade of light. he was a pirate in thepast, but joined marth when he ran into him.

the TT reward seals are phantom res and hone dragons
Edit: The New Weapons

0C1C0E92-C014-4515-8371-FC793A78A06C.png

@Czargon the Red it seems you and I were right. Legion got something great and is pretty much the best of these new weapons.

Cecilia got a raventome that is effective against fliers. The refine is disappointing imo, but I guess it can help her fight colorless and blue foes a lot easier

shiro got something decent, but siegbert’s refine is still better

and setsuna got a guard bow like faye’s prf. The refine can help her in both phases if she is buffed.

legion got the best of the new weapons. The other are cool and okay.

eirika is the next hero after olwen to get a resplendant outfit and boost. I’m thinking of a good DC build for her.

Last edited: