Fire Emblem: Heroes - "Well, Pokemon GO died pretty quick. Let's try the other stupidly popular franchise."

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

HIVidaBoheme

Sally forth!
kiwifarms.net
The CYL5 units all look like the devs had the meta units in mind, you could take on any Aether Raids autistic team and you could win if you gear them all correctly.

I rolled for all of them and got 3 copies of Gatekeeper and Marth, two Mariannes and one Eirika. Trying to find the best way to prep that Eirika to slay all the F!Edeltards I keep finding around.

The seething Chromfags had over Gatekeeper has also been amusing, I say that for the next CYL, Abysskeeper should win.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
The CYL5 units all look like the devs had the meta units in mind, you could take on any Aether Raids autistic team and you could win if you gear them all correctly.

I rolled for all of them and got 3 copies of Gatekeeper and Marth, two Mariannes and one Eirika. Trying to find the best way to prep that Eirika to slay all the F!Edeltards I keep finding around.

The seething Chromfags had over Gatekeeper has also been amusing, I say that for the next CYL, Abysskeeper should win.
if chrom does get the chance to get a brave alt. i hope he gets the awakening exalted falchion.

you know, the one that looks like a friggin lightsaber.

1629684222776.png

1629684460900.png

brave alm and brave marth got powerful falchions. so brave chrom is likely to get one.

Last edited:

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
the next legendary hero has been revealed.

Micaiah (Colorless Tome Infantry) she is one of the main protagonists of Radiant Dawn. she is known as the Maiden of Dawn and the leader of the Dawn Brigade, she is a descendant of Altina and Lehran which she is branded from and is the granddaughter of begnion's previous apostle and Sanaki's older sister. after she, yune, ike, and their friends defeat Ashera and restore everyone in tellius affected by ashera's stone curse. she became the new queen of Daein with Sothe as her king.

Micaiah is voice by Veronica Taylor, who also voiced Manuela from Three Houses. she is famous for voicing Ash Ketchum from the pokemon anime. and his mom Deliah Ketchum.
she's also voiced:
Jody Summer in the 4kids dub of f-zero gp legend
Sirica in the 4kids dub of kirby right back at ya
Young Griffith in the english dub of berserk
she was the primary voice actress for April in the TMNT Series starting 2003 and ending in 2009
Amelia in the english dub of The Slayers
Nico Robin in the 4kids dub of One Piece
and Sailor Pluto in the english dub of Sailor Moon

and now. the new weapons and Refines coming!

1630591132323.png

Ephraim and Legendary Ephraim's Flame Siegmund
Male Kana will be getting a new weapon. Dusk Dragonstone
Legendary Lyn's Swift Mulagir
and the CYL3 Units
Brave Alm's DracoFalchion
Brave Eliwood's Ninis' Ice Lance
Brave Micaiah's Light Of Dawn
and Brave Camilla's Sanngriðr

this means book 3 units are now getting refines.

legendary Ephraim and Legendary Hector are getting Skill Buffs.

And Tailtiu is the next unit to get a resp.

lets fucking go!

Last edited:

HIVidaBoheme

Sally forth!
kiwifarms.net
I'll pass rolling for Micaiah, they keep sticking her into colorless weapons and it's gotten a bit dull. I have my sights set on Legendary Byleth's return as his attack animations are too cute. (Besides having a soft spot for Male Byleth in general)

Glad to see the CYL3 units are getting refines, could use something to spice up Eliwood's only good alt.

Shining Wit

kiwifarms.net
Legendary Lyn would need a bazooka to become useable

Really wish an inheritable Beast Killer was added to the pool at some point, Grani Shield Fallen Edelgard I'm convinced is invincible

HIVidaBoheme

Sally forth!
kiwifarms.net
Legendary Lyn would need a bazooka to become useable

Really wish an inheritable Beast Killer was added to the pool at some point, Grani Shield Fallen Edelgard I'm convinced is invincible
But Fallen Edeltard is Armored and Grani's shield is only inheritable by Cavalries. You must be thinking of Svalinn's, which is also an A slot skill.

Iirc her A skill is what makes her damage output as cancerous as it is, I'd think replacing it for Svalinn's would somewhat neuter her but idk since I haven't tried that. Still horrifying to think about.

And if it's available as a seal, I hope Reddit doesn't find out about this combination.

Shining Wit

kiwifarms.net
But Fallen Edeltard is Armored and Grani's shield is only inheritable by Cavalries. You must be thinking of Svalinn's, which is also an A slot skill.

Iirc her A skill is what makes her damage output as cancerous as it is, I'd think replacing it for Svalinn's would somewhat neuter her but idk since I haven't tried that. Still horrifying to think about.

And if it's available as a seal, I hope Reddit doesn't find out about this combination.
Got mixed up. Yeah, Svallin isnt a seal yet, but i guarantee it'll be there soon

I've seen quite a few with the shield and it really has no answer unless you've got a top tier nuke, which sadly my f2p arse doesnt have

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
alright. the next heroes

also. the new weapon refines. and we got seriously good ones @HIVidaBoheme

1631318557320.png

Brave Alm got an insane one. he gets +10 to all of his stats when he initiates combat and gets a Null follow up and windsweep effect when fighting physical damage enemies. This refine makes him a great tank buster and a perfect counter to strong foes like fallen edelgard.

Brave Eliwood got an awesome one. he gets Null follow up and Dodge (an effect that reduces damage depending on how much speed your unit has) effects and a stat boost when he initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of a unit. Windsweep is now the perfect b skill for him and will make him a great counter against fallen edelgard.

Brave Micaiah can now perform follow ups and a gets a boost to her atk and res when she starts combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally. and she gets a penalty boost effect.

Brave Camilla can now inflict debuffs to any foe in 3 columns or rows centered on her and gets an atk and spd boost when she starts combat.

Male Kana got a better water breath. and gets more bonuses when hes in 3 spaces of an ally and restores hp after combat.

Ephraim and Legendary Ehpraim's Flame Siegmund can now perform a follow up when they initiate combat or has no allies adjacent to them and inflicts a lull atk def effect on foe gets a blade effect during combat.

And Legendary Lyn got the same effect as bramimmond. it disables supportive skills from foe's allies. like drives. ands she can do true damage from how much spd she has.

we got another wave of serious game changers.

also. Tailtiu's resp was released today. Sothe is the next unit to get a resp.

HIVidaBoheme

Sally forth!
kiwifarms.net
Hadn't noticed Alm is getting a refine too, good to know Brave Eliwood is getting one as well, being a free unit most people can obtain it makes dealing with the Fallen Edeltard teams much easier. Good on IS for making these!

That Sothe resp is too good, I need it. Is it Niđavellir themed? It looks so different to the aesthetics Reginn's and Merric's outfits have.

Tbh I only got the free Nanna new unit, she's the only one I really wanted out of them all. Saving all my orbs for the upcoming Legendary Byleth return.

HIVidaBoheme

Sally forth!
kiwifarms.net
Excuse the double posting, new Heroes banner incoming the 17th of this month. Watch FEH Twitter and Reddit seethe and cope because it's a Three Houses Banner.

Balthus is the demote and an Axe Unit because IS is too lazy to put in the work to code proper Gauntlet units. Constance's art makes her look like a sped but they gave her a little umbrella to shirk from programming "Circadian Beat".

Hapi's skin color doesn't pass the paper bag test so expect a chimpout similar to Legendary Claude's release last year.

Yuri became a dagger unit, looks cool.

Oh and My Hero Academia knockoff Múspell shares red with Constance so you'll have to keep that in mind if rolling for her.

Sneak 'n' Snore

URGH
kiwifarms.net
Hapi's skin color doesn't pass the paper bag test so expect a chimpout similar to Legendary Claude's release last year.
Oh God, I didn't consider that. Between that and it being a 3H banner with an OC shoved in there's a lot of meltdown potential here.
In other news FEH is generous on me and I got a Larcei out of the FE4 banner, she is pretty damn ridiculous as a unit, the powercreep just goes on and on.

Peru oso donas

ME ENCANTA SER VAMPIRO
kiwifarms.net
The weird thing is that they put an OC in a 3H banner, you would think they would stick him in a game whose banners don't sell or don't have many popular units left to maximize money.

HIVidaBoheme

Sally forth!
kiwifarms.net
The weird thing is that they put an OC in a 3H banner, you would think they would stick him in a game whose banners don't sell or don't have many popular units left to maximize money.
They must be aware nobody liked this OC's design and spitefully added it to a highly awaited banner.