Fire Emblem series -

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
yeah they wanted to play the victim but it kinda looks weird when you have an adult woman basically saying "He persuaded me to get a room with him, just the two of us."

It's insanely funny how Chaz AND Ghast have white knighted this shitshow and tried to virtue signal. What's the statistics on male feminists turning out to be sexual assaulters or etc.?

Furthermore, you telling me that all these adults in a niche FEtuber category are/were afraid of Mangs? Dude was an idiot lmfao.
Chaz got sexual allegations about 2 weeks ago and from my time keeping an eye on that mess one of them stuck. This was because Chaz didn't really defend himself, besides saying that the girl was a crazy fan girl and alleging that it was consensual despite not explaining one set of messages where the woman claimed that Chaz kept trying to guilt her into sleeping in the same hotel room as him. It was a whole mess because anti Mangs trio of Lucky Crit, Goose, and Chaz tried to dance around and deflect the allegation to the point where people were calling them victim blamers. It got so bad that Ghast switched gears and called Chaz out and Goose was whining about how Chaz's allegations were "stealing her victimhood".

Chaz eventually back peddled with something to the effect of "Believe all women doesn't literally mean believe all accusations." after his initial response to one of the claims when he called the accusation a joke on twitter. In the one that stuck, Chaz actually had sex with the person and badgered them to sleep with him in a hotel unlike Mangs who as best as I remembered "just" dry humped a woman while drunk.

People eventually learned in this whole mess that the Mangs allegations were one big op on Discord set up by Chaz, Lucky Crit, Goose, Ghast, Pavise, and a few other people who's names escape me. One of them ran that whole "FETruth" twitter pretending to be an impartial source and posted Mangs "alt right" opinions.

• Informative
Reactions: Lodoss Warrior

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Chaz got sexual allegations about 2 weeks ago and from my time keeping an eye on that mess one of them stuck. This was because Chaz didn't really defend himself, besides saying that the girl was a crazy fan girl and alleging that it was consensual despite not explaining one set of messages where the woman claimed that Chaz kept trying to guilt her into sleeping in the same hotel room as him. It was a whole mess because anti Mangs trio of Lucky Crit, Goose, and Chaz tried to dance around and deflect the allegation to the point where people were calling them victim blamers. It got so bad that Ghast switched gears and called Chaz out and Goose was whining about how Chaz's allegations were "stealing her victimhood".

Chaz eventually back peddled with something to the effect of "Believe all women doesn't literally mean believe all accusations." after his initial response to one of the claims when he called the accusation a joke on twitter. In the one that stuck, Chaz actually had sex with the person and badgered them to sleep with him in a hotel unlike Mangs who as best as I remembered "just" dry humped a woman while drunk.

People eventually learned in this whole mess that the Mangs allegations were one big op on Discord set up by Chaz, Lucky Crit, Goose, Ghast, Pavise, and a few other people who's names escape me. One of them ran that whole "FETruth" twitter pretending to be an impartial source and posted Mangs "alt right" opinions.
man I'd love to have a source on the Mangs allegations being a gay op.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
If anything, Mangs should have never apologized and worked on gathering some info and evidence while things fell apart and dropped a video to combat the "gay op" allegations. Maybe he'd change personally and return to solo playthroughs on the channel permenantly.

As for now, the theory on costhots remains grounded.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
man I'd love to have a source on the Mangs allegations being a gay op.
They are called "Those Who Twitter In The Dark" https://twitter.com/IDC_SAO/status/1282790454702903297

This is a reddit post made by Ghast, Pavise is right above him, that explains their involvement in the discord op before it became the Chaz defense force. They basically confirm that it was an op. Their are some reddit threads, including the one with these posts, that show some sources. I can dig around my history and try to find more, but I think this sums it up. This entire shitshow turned into a huge clusterfuck once Chaz got MeToo'd with so many twitlonger statements going back and forth.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
They are called "Those Who Twitter In The Dark" https://twitter.com/IDC_SAO/status/1282790454702903297

This is a reddit post made by Ghast, Pavise is right above him, that explains their involvement in the discord op before it became the Chaz defense force. They basically confirm that it was an op. Their are some reddit threads, including the one with these posts, that show some sources. I can dig around my history and try to find more, but I think this sums it up. This entire shitshow turned into a huge clusterfuck once Chaz got MeToo'd with so many twitlonger statements going back and forth.
these idiots couldn't even do a gay op properly.

Hng I'd love to do autistic digging and sort this out just to nuke the perps from orbit in a long post somewhere but I feel it's not worth my time. (Let some other autist dig through this shit for Mangs.)

what is hilarious is gGhast won't shut the fuck up. I get the feeling that he might actually wind up getting #metooed sometime.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
these idiots couldn't even do a gay op properly.

Hng I'd love to do autistic digging and sort this out just to nuke the perps from orbit in a long post somewhere but I feel it's not worth my time. (Let some other autist dig through this shit for Mangs.)

what is hilarious is gGhast won't shut the fuck up. I get the feeling that he might actually wind up getting #metooed sometime.
It doesn't change much regarding Mangs, everyone involved just looks bad at this point, Goose used a real story she had that Mangs admitted to so he is hosed. The only gay op part is that they all basically went in at once and coordinated statements to ensure Mangs got cancelled, but that part doesn't really matter when Mangs was the target because what he did is what matters.

What is more funny is the whole "safe place for victims" shit got completely blown up when Chaz and his clique started going after people and making multiple twitlongers. Even Goose outright stated that this whole situation was infringing on her victimhood and basically told the other victims to shut up because "Chaz was my knight" or some shit so him being a rapist makes her feel bad.

Mekkah with the LTC strat of staying the fuck out of this is what will save his channel in the long run, while Those Who Twitter in the Dark waste turns with bullshit twitlongers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peru oso donas

Tour of Italy

Take comfort in the classics.
kiwifarms.net
I had never heard of Mangs, and I haven’t googled anything Fire Emblem or Advanced Wars related for well over a year, yet a few weeks ago after reading this thread I started getting recommendations for Mangs in my YouTube feed.

I’m using brave on my phone, yet they still be watching me.

Funnily enough like the second or third thing that popped up in my feed was his apology and announcement he’d be leaving the community.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't change much regarding Mangs, everyone involved just looks bad at this point, Goose used a real story she had that Mangs admitted to so he is hosed. The only gay op part is that they all basically went in at once and coordinated statements to ensure Mangs got cancelled, but that part doesn't really matter when Mangs was the target because what he did is what matters.

What is more funny is the whole "safe place for victims shit" got completely blown up when Chaz and his clique started going after people and making multiple twitlongers. Even Goose outright stated that this whole situation was infringing on her victimhood and basically told the other victims to shut up because "Chaz was my knight" or some shit so him being a rapist makes her feel bad.

Mekkah with the LTC strat of staying the fuck out of this is what will save his channel in the long run, while Those Who Twitter in the Dark waste turns with bullshit twitlongers.
Mekkah and Dondon had the right idea of genuinely staying the fuck out of this.

honestly, it's all kinda just laughable when you consider that Mangs actually took the worst possible route to all this.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
Nothing about Mangs ever seemed explicitly predatory. Don't get me wrong, he's a retarded coomer and it's honestly a miracle it didn't happen to him sooner, but at worst, he made some extremely cringy attempts at flirting and possibly a disputed grinding incident while they were both blackout drunk.
Chaz on the other hand, ignoring he said/she said, in his own words, admitted to sexual assault, though he doesn't call it that. If his accuser went in to get an std test after their encounter, and told Chaz's side of the story about what happened, not even her own, they would be legally obligated to report it to the authorities. This is before you even start getting into his extremely shifty behavior in the wake of the allegations, which you could write entire college thesis papers on manipulation and narcissistic personality disorder on.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Nothing about Mangs ever seemed explicitly predatory. Don't get me wrong, he's a retarded coomer and it's honestly a miracle it didn't happen to him sooner, but at worst, he made some extremely cringy attempts at flirting and possibly a disputed grinding incident while they were both blackout drunk.
Chaz on the other hand, ignoring he said/she said, in his own words, admitted to sexual assault, though he doesn't call it that. If his accuser went in to get an std test after their encounter, and told Chaz's side of the story about what happened, not even her own, they would be legally obligated to report it to the authorities. This is before you even start getting into his extremely shifty behavior in the wake of the allegations, which you could write entire college thesis papers on manipulation and narcissistic personality disorder on.
I think he was just a really stupid coomer. I'll admit, the "Mangs Points" bullshit with the women was kinda just autistically funny.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Chaz is worse overall, funny how people were calling that Chaz probably has some skeletons right after he went after Mangs. As far as I've read outside of his twitter circle who just goes "you said sorry so I forgive you <3" or "We all make mistakes its okay" to his side of the story, most people in other youtube communities/reddit think Chaz is worse and completely tanked whatever goodwill he got for taking down Eggman. Mangs gets called an alt right viking hitler or whatever so depending on who you ask he is still the worse person, but sexual assault speaking Chaz is worse and his only defense is "I made mistakes, but that bitch was crazy for my cock so its okay".

Mangs is just a horny idiot who tried using his Fire Emblem clout to get nudes and acted like a creep, but he never really raped or even had actual sex with anyone from what I remembered. Chaz is a manipulator and just as much of a horny idiot based on what I remember reading from those allegations considering how much he badgered the woman to go to his hotel room. Unlike Mangs, Chaz stuck his dick in a woman while assaulting her which is I think most sane people think is worse when it comes to sexual assault. Also his clique went after a possible sexual assault victim immediately under the excuse of "this was taken care of last year" and the whole gay op shit just makes it worse because he basically mobilized his fandom and groupies against some random woman on twitter, including Goose who was a victim herself.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Chaz is worse overall, funny how people were calling that Chaz probably has some skeletons right after he went after Mangs. As far as I've read outside of his twitter circle who just goes "you said sorry so I forgive you <3" or "We all make mistakes its okay" to his side of the story, most people in other youtube communities/reddit think Chaz is worse and completely tanked whatever goodwill he got for taking down Eggman. Mangs gets called an alt right viking hitler or whatever so depending on who you ask he is still the worse person, but sexual assault speaking Chaz is worse and his only defense is "I made mistakes, but that bitch was crazy for my cock so its okay".

Mangs is just a horny idiot who tried using his Fire Emblem clout to get nudes and acted like a creep, but he never really raped or even had actual sex with anyone from what I remembered. Chaz is a manipulator and just as much of a horny idiot based on what I remember reading from those allegations considering how much he badgered the woman to go to his hotel room. Unlike Mangs, Chaz stuck his dick in a woman while assaulting her which is I think most sane people think is worse when it comes to sexual assault. Also his clique went after a possible sexual assault victim immediately under the excuse of "this was taken care of last year" and the whole gay op shit just makes it worse because he basically mobilized his fandom and groupies against some random woman on twitter, including Goose who was a victim herself.
hey now give it a year or so and Chaz will get completed meetoo'd

• Agree
Reactions: Peru oso donas

AzuraAquafina

The Naga clan got some nice violet lovedolls ;)
kiwifarms.net
The person who ran the FETruth account is Rybean who is one of Goose's mods. He was coordinated by Goose when running the account. I find him to be the spergiest of the group since his final twitlonger, which is also supposed to act as an apology to Ryn, is filled with needless melodrama and angst. Mekkah tried to force an apology out of him but ended up outing the identity of FETruth when he was taking too long.

I did hear there may have been more scheming behind the scenes. There were rumors that the Monica allegation was created as a red herring, although it's definitely possible that it was a troll from /feg/. And apparently Chaz used Indie to scout information about Nimious who, let's just say, Mangs wasn't the only person who was targeted by Chaz.

On a side-note, has anyone actually used the DLC classes in 3H? Most of them are pretty fun to use but the lowered magic ammo does try to balance them. Not that this game is balanced anyway.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
The person who ran the FETruth account is Rybean who is one of Goose's mods. He was coordinated by Goose when running the account. I find him to be the spergiest of the group since his final twitlonger, which is also supposed to act as an apology to Ryn, is filled with needless melodrama and angst. Mekkah tried to force an apology out of him but ended up outing the identity of FETruth when he was taking too long.

I did hear there may have been more scheming behind the scenes. There were rumors that the Monica allegation was created as a red herring, although it's definitely possible that it was a troll from /feg/. And apparently Chaz used Indie to scout information about Nimious who, let's just say, Mangs wasn't the only person who was targeted by Chaz.

On a side-note, has anyone actually used the DLC classes in 3H? Most of them are pretty fun to use but the lowered magic ammo does try to balance them. Not that this game is balanced anyway.
Yeah I remember Mekkah's twitlonger about Rybean, that was funny when I read a joke in that thread about how Mekkah basically gave Rybean the LTC strat to an apology instead of the absolute fluff turtling disaster he wrote. I didn't even bother reading Rybean's shit after a couple minutes it was just full of nothing. I also remember Goose trying to force Ryn to make a statement because of "we need to stand together" as Ryn was supposedly having some kind of mental episode due to the Fire Emblem community being lite on fire when Mangs' accusations came out.

I read a little bit into Nimious' drama considering it was accusations of him being a pedophile, that turned into an entirely different mess with Marbels (some FEH youtuber) who tried to turn Nimious into a pedoracist because he supposedly said gamer words somewhere and read out some jokes about lolis that his chat wrote. Nimious also dated a 16 year old when he was in his mid 20s, which is supposedly fine in Canada where he is from and supposedly when he was in high school it was normal for people to date college seniors. Chaz tried to say that it is still illegal anyway because she was a twitch mod which according to Chaz's internet law degree means Nimious has authority over her which makes the relationship illegal according to Canada's laws.

The start of July was just an absolute shitshow for about 2 weeks in all aspects of Fire Emblem youtubers.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CrippleThreat

AzuraAquafina

The Naga clan got some nice violet lovedolls ;)
kiwifarms.net
I also remember Goose trying to force Ryn to make a statement because of "we need to stand together" as Ryn was supposedly having some kind of mental episode due to the Fire Emblem community being lite on fire when Mangs' accusations came out.
The whole Ryn situation really cemented just how awful these people are. Specifically Goose. I don't know how far you were when you read the twitlonger, but Rybean still couldn't even bother to say sorry.
From Rybean's twitlonger said:
Ryn: I don’t deserve that final thank you that you sent me. While I tried to do the right thing, I ended up betraying your trust, and I don’t know if I can ever get that back. I hope you continue to keep being awesome in the future.
Nimious' relationship at worst is kinda unethical. But even then, I believe he broke it off when he realized the implications. It doesn't sound like anything illegal happened though. It is ironic that Chaz harped on him about power dynamics when he himself slept with at least one of his fans and possibly raped her.

I wouldn't be so cynical to assume that Chaz will come back onto Youtube. As far as I can tell, the people who circle-jerk him on twitter are in the minority and since he has his own day job associated with his internet handle, it's likely he won't be able to find any work there.
1594942100217.png

Last edited:

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
The whole Ryn situation really cemented just how awful these people are. Specifically Goose. I don't know how far you were when you read the twitlonger, but Rybean still couldn't even bother to say sorry.

Nimious' relationship at worst is kinda unethical. But even then, I believe he broke it off when he realized the implications. It doesn't sound like anything illegal happened though. It is ironic that Chaz harped on him about power dynamics when he himself slept with at least one of his fans and possibly raped her.

I wouldn't be so cynical to assume that Chaz will come back onto Youtube. As far as I can tell, the people who circle-jerk him on twitter are in the minority and since his real name is plastered on the internet, it's likely he won't be able to find any work IRL.
View attachment 1472884
Wait why does this affect Chaz IRL? Is Chaz Aria his actual name? If so, what a dumbass.

Tags
None