Fire Emblem series -

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure Chaz is his real name. The LLC part shows that he does have his own business. Although, I should restate that a bit.
I thought it was just a random online handle with LLC just slapped there for some reason, I didn't think the dumbass would actually use any part of his name as his online handle. Mangs got close, but you'd have to look up his facebook to know his real name is Mangus. I'd feel bad if Chaz wasn't such a hypocritical bitch that tried to dodge away from the accusations by downplaying them and saying "we solved it last year, fake news" after he called Mangs out for trying to leave Twitter.

Dang Woodchucks!

Bravery is not a function of firepower.
kiwifarms.net
yeah they wanted to play the victim but it kinda looks weird when you have an adult woman basically saying "He persuaded me to get a room with him, just the two of us."

It's insanely funny how Chaz AND Ghast have white knighted this shitshow and tried to virtue signal. What's the statistics on male feminists turning out to be sexual assaulters or etc.?

Furthermore, you telling me that all these adults in a niche FEtuber category are/were afraid of Mangs? Dude was an idiot lmfao.
man I'd love to have a source on the Mangs allegations being a gay op.
They are called "Those Who Twitter In The Dark" https://twitter.com/IDC_SAO/status/1282790454702903297

This is a reddit post made by Ghast, Pavise is right above him, that explains their involvement in the discord op before it became the Chaz defense force. They basically confirm that it was an op. Their are some reddit threads, including the one with these posts, that show some sources. I can dig around my history and try to find more, but I think this sums it up. This entire shitshow turned into a huge clusterfuck once Chaz got MeToo'd with so many twitlonger statements going back and forth.
Further proof Mangs was gay op'd, plus Goose's mask slipping something fierce and letting out the thundercunt:
Wait why does this affect Chaz IRL? Is Chaz Aria his actual name? If so, what a dumbass.
Yep, he said so (ironically enough) in his "Pair Up" video with Mangs

JeanActimel

kiwifarms.net
Mangs litteraly said to Goose he wanted to fuck her in some drunk rants in chat.
Then the girl happily accept to sleep in the same bed as the bald retard.

Usualy it's a horrible thing to say but since I respect the true victims of abuse that don't act like retardés Aw: Goose was asking to be rapped

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
The whole Ryn situation really cemented just how awful these people are. Specifically Goose. I don't know how far you were when you read the twitlonger, but Rybean still couldn't even bother to say sorry.

Nimious' relationship at worst is kinda unethical. But even then, I believe he broke it off when he realized the implications. It doesn't sound like anything illegal happened though. It is ironic that Chaz harped on him about power dynamics when he himself slept with at least one of his fans and possibly raped her.

I wouldn't be so cynical to assume that Chaz will come back onto Youtube. As far as I can tell, the people who circle-jerk him on twitter are in the minority and since he has his own day job associated with his internet handle, it's likely he won't be able to find any work there.
View attachment 1472884
Wait why does this affect Chaz IRL? Is Chaz Aria his actual name? If so, what a dumbass.
Chaz Aria LLC is the name of his private contractor business, mainly in IT work and sound system installation. Now when you google his business, on the first page there's a compilation of evidence against him in regards to the allegations, thanks to him being a big enough tard to use his business name as his YouTube channel.
This also plays a part in the allegations, as the encounter happened while he was travelling for a job. He guilt tripped her into coming to his hotel by claiming he paid "out the ass" for it, despite his client paying for his travel and booking.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
:story::story::story::story:

You tellin' me that Chaz's shit is even more unethical than the alleged shit Mangs did?

amazing.
Mangs was accused of grinding on a woman in the same bed after they both got blackout drunk. He claims all he did was put his arm over her waist.
Chaz is accused of being a manipulative abuser who coerced and pressured a woman who was a fan of his into a situation separated from her friends and family after she had shown discomfort with the idea, and continuing to pressure her into sex once she was alone, despite promising her that nothing would happen. He then is accused of ignoring her telling him no, and committing actual penetrative rape. He claims he only committed sexual coercion, and he is not a full on rapist.

Reactions: Czargon the Red

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Mangs was accused of grinding on a woman in the same bed after they both got blackout drunk. He claims all he did was put his arm over her waist.
Chaz is accused of being a manipulative abuser who coerced and pressured a woman who was a fan of his into a situation separated from her friends and family after she had shown discomfort with the idea, and continuing to pressure her into sex once she was alone, despite promising her that nothing would happen. He then is accused of ignoring her telling him no, and committing actual penetrative rape. He claims he only committed sexual coercion, and he is not a full on rapist.
Yeah I was trying to get this sorted out for myself because the information on social media is really disjointed and a LOT of the Chaz and gay ops crew stans are still trying to get the narrative their way.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Intsys, video game company from Japan: [creates Byleth, a chara who can be male or female depending on player's choices]

Kotaku imbecile:

View attachment 1484170

:story:
We've had Kris, Robin, and Corrin. By definition, this isn't new.

Additionally, we've had Xane since the first game.

These people are retards. They didn't even pick a proper art piece for Byleth.

Reactions: albertbrown26

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
I read about half of it before I gave up because I didn't want to continue.

It is like Kotaku missed/ignored that Byleth is a barely functioning husk of a human being due to Sothis that has almost no emotions until much later in their life as Sothis becomes more active. Byleth is outright stated to have never cried in their 20 something years until mid way through the game by their father. Even by the end of the game Byleth has barely any real emotions. Even Corrin or Robin have emotions even if they're fairly boring emotions.

The title "Ashen Demon" is solely due to Byleth's absolutely in-human expression and way of reacting in combat and "Fell Star" is a plot element for the evil mole people. It has nothing to do with disrespecting Byleth, one points out Byleth's cold calculated way of fighting and the other is a title that is more a statement of what Byleth represents then anything else.

Unless you want to argue that Non-binary meme gender people are emotionless people then Byleth should not represent them in anyway. Even if this were true, Byleth's lack of emotions (and arguably their entire birth) are artificial and they weren't intended to be born that way. So are Non-binary people just artificial human beings now or what?

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
I read about half of it before I gave up because I didn't want to continue.

It is like Kotaku missed/ignored that Byleth is a barely functioning husk of a human being due to Sothis that has almost no emotions until much later in their life as Sothis becomes more active. Byleth is outright stated to have never cried in their 20 something years until mid way through the game by their father. Even by the end of the game Byleth has barely any real emotions. Even Corrin or Robin have emotions even if they're fairly boring emotions.

The title "Ashen Demon" is solely due to Byleth's absolutely in-human expression and way of reacting in combat and "Fell Star" is a plot element for the evil mole people. It has nothing to do with disrespecting Byleth, one points out Byleth's cold calculated way of fighting and the other is a title that is more a statement of what Byleth represents then anything else.

Unless you want to argue that Non-binary meme gender people are emotionless people then Byleth should not represent them in anyway. Even if this were true, Byleth's lack of emotions (and arguably their entire birth) are artificial and they weren't intended to be born that way. So are Non-binary people just artificial human beings now or what?
It's mostly on how the character selection screen was worded as "form" as opposed to gender. Plus, it goes into an misguided story on how difficult it is for the cast to understand Byleth.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
I forget what site spewed it, but I remember seeing an article not too long ago saying "Three Houses is the first Nintendo game with LGBTQ+AAIP#! representation!!

Because Leon (1992, made more obvious in 2017 remake), Heather (2007), Rhajat, Niles, and Soleil (2015) don't count.

Journalism is a disability.
Don't forget BIRDO.

Does it even matter that 99% of the public just looks at LGBT stuff as background setting and not a central focus?

Tags
None