Fire Emblem series -

AzuraAquafina

The Naga clan got some nice violet lovedolls ;)
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the worst written character in the game is a great representation for non-binary people.

I read about half of it before I gave up because I didn't want to continue.
I don't blame you. I can't tell if the writer is projecting or is intentionally misinterpreting the game just so they can garner clicks.
Seems like he's gone back to his original tactic of pretending it doesn't exist and hoping it goes away on its own.
I gotta ask, does he seriously believe he can continue doing Youtube while doubling down? It's fun watching people dunk on him especially when he's evoking his inner Chuck Wendig.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the worst written character in the game is a great representation for non-binary people.

I don't blame you. I can't tell if the writer is projecting or is intentionally misinterpreting the game just so they can garner clicks.

I gotta ask, does he seriously believe he can continue doing Youtube while doubling down? It's fun watching people dunk on him especially when he's evoking his inner Chuck Wendig.
I mean Byleth's character isn't as badly written as fucking Bernadetta imo.

Chaz is going to get anally fucked over one day.

AzuraAquafina

The Naga clan got some nice violet lovedolls ;)
kiwifarms.net

I mostly play 3H in English and even I find her still intolerable. Though there are a lot of other issues with her character.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net

I'll take Bernie over Byleth, at least Bernie has a personality even if it is literally just anxiety. While I've never met anyone as bad as Bernie I have met people with similar overreactions so I feel bad for her on some level.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
I'll take Bernie over Byleth, at least Bernie has a personality even if it is literally just anxiety. While I've never met anyone as bad as Bernie I have met people with similar overreactions so I feel bad for her on some level.
I kinda see Byleth's character as something that could be reasonable for a stoic mercenary, and considering that they're pretty young, it's not a stretch of the imagination.
But I'll admit Byleth is almost as wooden as Joe Friday.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
I kinda see Byleth's character as something that could be reasonable for a stoic mercenary, and considering that they're pretty young, it's not a stretch of the imagination.
But I'll admit Byleth is almost as wooden as Joe Friday.
Byleth's problem is they don't have any damn personality or real values that you can see because of their incredibly silent nature and the plot completely revolves around them. So not having those things just doesn't work. Even Ike had values and the man basically has magically induced brain problems that make him stoic. Byleth is just a worse version of Ike on almost every level.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net

His youtube has always been sort of infrequent, since he makes pretty good money from his contractor job, especially with the commie cough going around. A lot of boomers need remote working setups installed right now. When he does upload, you can guarantee it's going to be comments off, no ratings, there's a reason he didn't post a community tab response like Mangs did, he's trying to isolate and localize all information about it.
But just imagine you're a boomer office boss, you find Chaz Aria LLC on some yellowpages-esque list, and you do the most basic background check and google it. First page, you see a compilation of evidence that he committed rape, so naturally you click it. With a little big of reading, you see that this alleged rape occurred on the dime of a previous client of his. Can you imagine anyone hiring him after this?

• Informative
Reactions: Flaming Insignias

Dang Woodchucks!

Bravery is not a function of firepower.
kiwifarms.net
What I still can't understand is:

Mangs: Sends creepy dms, says gamerword a couple of times, sleeps in the same bed drunk nexts to a chick.

Verdict: Phantom Zone

Chaz: Takes advantage thst a job happens close to where a groupie is, constantly on her case about how she's inconvenienced him, when she caves he decides to bring ONE condom, and all the while clearly seeing she is not cool having sex with him, it's only until it's 100% obvious and she's almost crying that he pulls out... and the finishes himself next to her. THEN he leaves, like, no biggie.

Verdict: The gay ops brigade keeps simping until their jobs get a Sword of Damocles over them. (Hi Pavise and Ghast! Both of you are still faggots!)

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
What I still can't understand is:

Mangs: Sends creepy dms, says gamerword a couple of times, sleeps in the same bed drunk nexts to a chick.

Verdict: Phantom Zone

Chaz: Takes advantage thst a job happens close to where a groupie is, constantly on her case about how she's inconvenienced him, when she caves he decides to bring ONE condom, and all the while clearly seeing she is not cool having sex with him, it's only until it's 100% obvious and she's almost crying that he pulls out... and the finishes himself next to her. THEN he leaves, like, no biggie.

Verdict: The gay ops brigade keeps simping until their jobs get a Sword of Damocles over them. (Hi Pavise and Ghast! Both of you are still faggots!)
Man, and I liked Ghast before this. Who knew he was a mole person before he decided to double-down on some gay ops?

Anyone with half a brain cell could see how weirdly coordinated the attack on Mangs was from Chaz and deduce he was probably just as bad, if not worse, though.
Funny enough, if you dig into some stuff with the really old FE fanbase members that lurk in offbeat FE discords, you kinda find that Ghast wasn't known to be trustworthy.

Dang Woodchucks!

kiwifarms.net
Funny enough, if you dig into some stuff with the really old FE fanbase members that lurk in offbeat FE discords, you kinda find that Ghast wasn't known to be trustworthy.
I thought Ghast was one of the better leafs, but I stand corrected. Do you have any screengrabs by chance?

Also, I've been wondering if they deserve their own thread, just to snip them from actual game discussion.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm not an oldfag-- only got into the series with Sacred Stones. I appreciated how Ghast defended the game for its story and Gaiden influence.

Eh, you live and learn.
i mean let's be honest, sacred stones being influenced by Gaiden is kind of an easy thing to see. Fire Emblem as a series never got much youtube attention in terms of story or character analysis. However, it's not really a difficult thing to do.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
Chaz "As soon as the condom broke I totally pulled out" Aria LLC back at it once again with this beautiful take on him being called out for (allegedly) being a predator (at minimum) and being a hypocritical asshole.

EeYFGJnWAAIRtwu.jpg

Also apparently their is some alleged op by the hacker known as 4chan, doesn't say what board, targeting Chaz. It could have been the one accusation that died almost immediately when the accuser protected their twitter, but who knows at this point. Chaz and his clique of LuckyCrit and Goose even if literally nothing happened are still hypocrites and assholes after all of this.
EeV4FRZWoAAh5JR.png

Dang Woodchucks!

kiwifarms.net
Chaz "As soon as the condom broke I totally pulled out" Aria LLC back at it once again with this beautiful take on him being called out for (allegedly) being a predator (at minimum) and being a hypocritical asshole.

View attachment 1490510

Also apparently their is some alleged op by the hacker known as 4chan, doesn't say what board, targeting Chaz. It could have been the one accusation that died almost immediately when the accuser protected their twitter, but who knows at this point. Chaz and his clique of LuckyCrit and Goose even if literally nothing happened are still hypocrites and assholes after all of this.
View attachment 1490529
Attributing Ghast's actions to being too retarded is a pitfall. I'd say he's tied with Chaz in the scumfuck meter, he's just lucky and plays dumb like only leafs can.

Of all the hands stained in Mang's metaphorical blood, his are the dirtiest. Fuck him.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
Attributing Ghast's actions to being too retarded is a pitfall. I'd say he's tied with Chaz in the scumfuck meter, he's just lucky and plays dumb like only leafs can.

Of all the hands stained in Mang's metaphorical blood, his are the dirtiest. Fuck him.
Yeah, ghast crossed the threshold from useful idiot to mangs derangement syndrome when he co-authored a letter to Mangs telling him to account every single cent over a half decade of YouTube videos on fe romhacks made, and donate all of it.
Pavise I can believe was a useful idiot, but ghast is so steeped in bullshit that it's clear he just jumped ship when he realized how bad the optics were turning. Lucky crit is just an idiot, not particularly useful, given how badly he poisoned the well of their narrative.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, ghast crossed the threshold from useful idiot to mangs derangement syndrome when he co-authored a letter to Mangs telling him to account every single cent over a half decade of YouTube videos on fe romhacks made, and donate all of it.
Pavise I can believe was a useful idiot, but ghast is so steeped in bullshit that it's clear he just jumped ship when he realized how bad the optics were turning. Lucky crit is just an idiot, not particularly useful, given how badly he poisoned the well of their narrative.
Reminder that the FE community is full of nice guys and people who like to think they're geniuses.

• Agree
Reactions: Peru oso donas
Tags
None