Fire Emblem series -

HIVidaBoheme

Lurk moar retarded newfags
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the class is pure trash. But since seals are hard to obtain most assume it's a good deal.

The best class for Hanneman is sniper imo then warmaster/dark knight
I switched him to Warlock after mastering sniper. Next playthrough I will try your suggestion of war master :)

AzuraAquafina

Retarded Galaxy Snek ;D
kiwifarms.net
Which unit is the best for solo for Conquest in higher difficulty?
Ehh, I'm not sure if Conquest is soloable since chapter 10 is a defense chapter and a somewhat difficult one to boot. Corrin is probably your best bet since they're generally better than most units in the game. They can be whatever class you need them to be through heart seals and friendship seals. One downside is that Corrin is considered a wyrm which is kind of a big deal since one of the late game chapters begin with wyrmslayers.

There's also Camilla who has pretty good bases and growths though she does lag behind a bit since she has promoted exp gains. You can turn her to a wyvern lord to patch her up a bit but you'll probably reclass her to avoid flier vulnerability. Xander could also be a contender though he appears rather late to the game.

If you're a complete degenerate with a stable wi-fi connection you can roid out your solo units through the Mycastle feature. It's really easy to get illegal skills like aptitude onto your units or just hire a solo unit from someone else.

JamalActimel

Niggus Maximus
kiwifarms.net
Ehh, I'm not sure if Conquest is soloable since chapter 10 is a defense chapter and a somewhat difficult one to boot. Corrin is probably your best bet since they're generally better than most units in the game. They can be whatever class you need them to be through heart seals and friendship seals. One downside is that Corrin is considered a wyrm which is kind of a big deal since one of the late game chapters begin with wyrmslayers.

There's also Camilla who has pretty good bases and growths though she does lag behind a bit since she has promoted exp gains. You can turn her to a wyvern lord to patch her up a bit but you'll probably reclass her to avoid flier vulnerability. Xander could also be a contender though he appears rather late to the game.

If you're a complete degenerate with a stable wi-fi connection you can roid out your solo units through the Mycastle feature. It's really easy to get illegal skills like aptitude onto your units or just hire a solo unit from someone else.
I saw a thread about soloing Chapter 10 and it's nearly impossible.
Obviously you have to abuse the online feture.
You need a flying Corrin promoted level 20 on steroid with a lot of boots,low defense because if you'retoo buff ennemies don't target you,duplicate to double your presense.

Ultimatly like I said before,if you duplicate yourself is it really a solo?

AzuraAquafina

Retarded Galaxy Snek ;D
kiwifarms.net
I saw a thread about soloing Chapter 10 and it's nearly impossible.
Obviously you have to abuse the online feture.
You need a flying Corrin promoted level 20 on steroid with a lot of boots,low defense because if you'retoo buff ennemies don't target you,duplicate to double your presense.

Ultimatly like I said before,if you duplicate yourself is it really a solo?
Ah, I remember. I'm leaning towards duplicates being permissible since both units share the same hp and equipment management.

Even if you manage to do all of this anyway, would it really be a good solo unit? You do need to tank a hit later on and a backpack probably won't save you.

Abarefiller

Friday night on KF? Just remember these yakuzies
kiwifarms.net
Man, I haven't been really keeping up Fire Emblem since the drama last year, and FEH really going to shit after book 2. But I do know some tidbits about what happened after due to being more involved with the Mangs community.

After Mangs deleted his Discord, a guy named Halos was made the server owner. A bunch of the old mods left the server because of the drama, so long story short, Halos decided to start making people he cherry picked as moderators, which eventually led to him having multiple breakdowns on how "Everyone was so mean" and he "Gave so much to the server and they didn't respect him". He baited deleting the server multiple times, until he had another breakdown on why people didn't respect him, and finally deleted it without warning. He then proceeded to gloat about it on Twitter just to get laughed at by everyone. he was also into some hardcore NTR shit with Celica and Alm and would ban people for just joking about NTR

Goose sperged out a bit when Mangs came back to Youtube, and has been going hard on her e-whore career, but she's really bad at it. She charges an absurd amount monthly, and rarely posts sets. And when she does post them, she's either sitting on her bed, looking like she has Down Syndrome, or making the weirdest attempt at an ahegao. Her stuff sells really well apperently, which makes sense since alot of the FE fanbase is made up of coomers. I also remember seeing pictures of her with her "roomate" and it was this fat guy with a neckbeard.

1616024779616.png1616024841851.png1616024879841.png

Mangs came back earlier this year, and his reception has been fairly positive, atleast on his channel (the FETruth account being a Goose simp and Chaz' allegations probably upped some of the opinions people had on him). He has stayed off of social medias and forums, and posts semi-regularly. Only real issue he had so far was having some hack developer not wanting him to play their hack, which realistically they can't stop him. He hasn't collabed with any other FETuber and I doubt he will for quite sometime.
There was some interesting info that was dig up from his Discord. He had a "harem" comprised of 2 or more women, and he would often give them some benefits like accepting their Corrin for his Corrinquest streams and some other stuff. That's where the grooming allegations came from, but nothing much came out of it in the long run. There were also some convos between him and his old designer, Mina, where he sounded pretty mad about her hanging around some "chads" and some pretty incelish behavior on his part. But like the harem situation above, nothing much came out of it, except explaining why Mina left the channel out of nowhere.

I was wondering if you guys knew anything about what happened to Chaz, Ghast and Ryn after what happened in July. I've been pretty much in the dark since I pretty much gave up on Fire Emblem after 3H and FEH made the general fandom even more insufferable than Fates.

AzuraAquafina

Retarded Galaxy Snek ;D
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering if you guys knew anything about what happened to Chaz, Ghast and Ryn after what happened in July. I've been pretty much in the dark since I pretty much gave up on Fire Emblem after 3H and FEH made the general fandom even more insufferable than Fates.
Mid-October Chaz released a tl;dw video regarding the situation. What should have been him clearing the discrepancies between him and Indie turned into padded shit of him whiteknighting Goose, recounting everything with Mangs that no one needed to be reminded of, and shitting on people who criticized him by deliberately taking things out of context. The whiteknight part really irked me because even if I'm being charitable, Goose still coordinated with her discord mod to use Ryn against Mangs and threw her into the fire. I don't think Chaz commented on that but I imagine he would fall back on the trauma excuse.

The part with Indie is pretty messy overall. Similar to the dropbox he used against her, Chaz dug up shit that barely has anything to do with the allegation. Like apparently her sperging out at his discord mods is a big deal and that sperging at him for talking to his friend on stream meant she was a malicious scorned lover. It's okay to use a pattern of behavior against someone but not okay to do it towards Goose despite her behavior being more relevant to the situation. I also love how he showed a screenshot of Indie saying #cancelchaz as if what she did was a coordinated effort to take him down. Projection much Chaz?

I won't comment much on the validity of the allegation since it does boil down to he said she said. I am inclined to believe that Indie may have embellished some details since she does come off as a bit of a sperg. But I'm also inclined to believe that she may have been mistreated by Chaz and his community. The video is privated but someone did link the video on this thread.

In terms of somewhat recent events, Chaz did change his online handle a few times since he, in his infinite wisdom, used the name of his LLC as his username. I heard that he does stream semi-privately but I'm not too privy to that. I haven't seen any collaborations with other FEtuber. In fact, I don't think I've seen Mekkah or Ghast commenting on Chaz's video. Perhaps other FEtubers aren't as retarded as their orbiters. I don't know much about Ghast and Ryn that's relevant to the situation.

Abarefiller

Friday night on KF? Just remember these yakuzies
kiwifarms.net
So I went to do some digging, and some found some more info from the event.
  • After Ryn posted a tweet saying she needed some time off from the Internet following the controversy, an image from Goose's Discord started floating around about how Ryn was trying to "hijack her victimhood", and sometime later she tried to guilt trip people with an alleged suicide attempt (The tweet has since been deleted, but thankfully, Discord keeps the text from deleted tweets in the chat)
1616103317111.png
1616104199320.png
1616104446247.png
  • The Mangs Harem thing was a Skype group where Mangs would flirt with his female fans in exchange for "Mangs points" (yes he really called it that) and the girls could use the points to get favors from Mangs like reviving their Corrins during Corrinquest. One of the girls, going by Soleil, released a TweetLonger regarding this, but didn't gain much traction.
  • Found the DMs between Mina and Mangs that I brough up. Judging by the "50k thing" this happened around the time of Mangs 50k Sub celebration, where he played a ROM hack where Mina, Mekkah, Ghast, Markyjoe and some others tried to escape the "Mangs Dungeon". Interesting to note is that Mina left the stream really early, and about a week later Mangs revealed she was moving on from his designer. There's also this one image of a video Mangs shared on Discord how women destroy society, but both tweets have since been deleted and I can only find the screenshot.
1616103523998.png

1616106737364.png

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
Which unit is the best for solo for Conquest in higher difficulty?
Go look at the results of my recent Conquest playthrough.

I had the most RNG Blessed Effie ever and she still couldn't do it. This version of her could *DOUBLE* end-game units in Conquest with Pair-Up buffs and she could still get worn down and die on enemy phase.

It's just not feasibly possible in the normal sense of Fire Emblem solo-ing. Units like Ninjas and skills like Poison Strike just make it impossible unless you REALLY rig the game in your favor with DLC.

Intelligent Calcium

Humble Fantabulist
kiwifarms.net
This is from half a year ago at this point, but since people are talking about Mangs, I'm gonna put Mekkah's (frequent collaborator before the shitshow) statement about his return here. This has already been archived by somebody else months ago, but I don't know if it was already posted anywhere on KF, so just in case it gets deleted and anyone in the future is curious (or Mangs gets a thread).

Mangs's 2nd (3rd) chance​

I've drafted and rewritten a bunch of things on Mangs's return without posting it but it never is quite the way I want it to be. There is simply too much to say, and I'm afraid that if I make my statement too long people will miss the most important bits.

So here's an important bit for right now as I sort more of my thoughts out. Mangs's one month absence was really, really short and there are a lot of issues with his return video. I don't even think I can call it an apology video because he didn't address many of his victims by name and was very vague about what he was sorry for.

What I really want to get out here is that Mangs coming back after all this is not him being given a second chance. It's his third. He faced a lot of allegations back in 2017 (such as soleil's) and failed to properly deal with them, AND there's evidence of him harrassing someone in 2019 ( https://twitter.com/mang0kitty/status/1296945928922779648 ), showing that he has not learned from his mistakes.

I believe in second chances, because everyone can grow and become a better person. But when it's a third chance, it shows that that growth isn't happening.

Mangs's platform gives him a certain amount of power within the Fire Emblem community which he has used in a way that harmed others. To me, it's like if a teacher sexually assaulted a student. The school board wouldn't give that teacher their job back in a month, but Mangs has given himself his job back.

If you find it hard to care about a random woman on the internet being harassed, maybe try putting yourself in their position for a moment. Or maybe imagine it's a close friend, or your girlfriend, or your sister, and think about how you'd feel if someone harrassed them online or touched them without permission.

I have a lot more to say on the matter, but this whole situation is extremely challenging to process and I find it hard to collect and express my thoughts in a proper way. Hopefully this is a start though, and hopefully this is an adequate answer to the question "Hey Mekkah, Mangs is back, are you going to collab with him again?"

No.

*archive of tweet since it got deleted some time after Mekkah posted this: https://archive.md/bwoWB

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Got to the final battle of Azure Moon route today in 3H. I've had fun following this route and grown fond of my units. Took me a good chunk of time and effort to have no one dying in Classic Hard off the bat.

My biggest disappointment has to be Hanneman in the dark Bishop class (:_( they did him so dirty with only earning Miasma from it.
The only one who can actually do anything good with Dark Mage is Hubert. If I ever make my other guys Dark Mages/Dark Bishops again it'll be for the mastery skills.

Another disappointment is Mercedes as a War Cleric. Her spell uses get chopped in half, and Fortify has so few to begin with.

AzuraAquafina

Retarded Galaxy Snek ;D
kiwifarms.net
After Ryn posted a tweet saying she needed some time off from the Internet following the controversy, an image from Goose's Discord started floating around about how Ryn was trying to "hijack her victimhood", and sometime later she tried to guilt trip people with an alleged suicide attempt (The tweet has since been deleted, but thankfully, Discord keeps the text from deleted tweets in the chat)

Wasn't the hijack tweet in regards to Indie's allegations? It wouldn't make as much sense if it was Ryn. She did send a passive-aggressive comment towards Ryn's community post for not being a good enough ally or some petty shit.

The incel behavior behavior isn't anything new if you paid attention to his past behavior.

Another disappointment is Mercedes as a War Cleric. Her spell uses get chopped in half, and Fortify has so few to begin with.
War cleric is such a disappointing class tbh. Edelgard and Annette can't utilize the class that well since it requires gauntlets instead of axes. Pneuma Gale is cool I guess, but it doesn't top off foul play.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
The only one who can actually do anything good with Dark Mage is Hubert. If I ever make my other guys Dark Mages/Dark Bishops again it'll be for the mastery skills.

Yeah, mages are more or less screwed in this game. Can't raise one from scratch without investing a lot of training. Spell usage is initially shit.

But it's worth it if you're fighting armor.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't the hijack tweet in regards to Indie's allegations? It wouldn't make as much sense if it was Ryn. She did send a passive-aggressive comment towards Ryn's community post for not being a good enough ally or some petty shit.

The incel behavior behavior isn't anything new if you paid attention to his past behavior.

War cleric is such a disappointing class tbh. Edelgard and Annette can't utilize the class that well since it requires gauntlets instead of axes. Pneuma Gale is cool I guess, but it doesn't top off foul play.
I've actually had good luck with Annette in the class, mainly because she can do amazing things with Aura Knuckles and her relic. But I won't even bother with it for Edelgard. The best class for her besides her canon custom one is Wyvern Lord.

Yeah, mages are more or less screwed in this game. Can't raise one from scratch without investing a lot of training. Spell usage is initially shit.

Lysithea begs to differ. Her defense is shit, but her magic stat and spell pool are worth it. And she can make better use of Lorenz's relic than he can imo.

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net

It really feels like Intsys is interested in making sure your magic users are situational at best most times. Dodge rates have never been more suspect since Fates came around and you have to be pretty careful when raising a magic user in 3 Houses lest they get left behind due to their limited uses.

Which I only partially understand. Magic was overpowered in ye ol' GBA Emblem which made much of the Western audience want to do nothing but baby them since, and Tharja and Robin's Soul Sucking Adventures in YlliseLand certainly didn't help matters either, but when I think about the franchise as a whole, I feel like Magic in general was better balanced in older titles than it is now (sort of RNG based with limited utility.)

And if it's not that then Intsys is just trying to make things like cheesestrats with Rescue and what-have-you unviable. But, like, nobody is being forced to use those strategies to begin with? I don't know, after clearing most of Fates and 90% of SoV and 3 Houses without magic I'm starting to wonder...

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
And if it's not that then Intsys is just trying to make things like cheesestrats with Rescue and what-have-you unviable. But, like, nobody is being forced to use those strategies to begin with? I don't know, after clearing most of Fates and 90% of SoV and 3 Houses without magic I'm starting to wonder...
Well, the Warp, raid, Rescue strategy is pretty hard for the A.I. to counter. But it's just something that I did out of.boredom in SoV.