Fire Emblem series -

HIVidaBoheme

Lurk moar retarded newfags
kiwifarms.net
There are Flayn haters? I just assumed the guy was being hyperbolic.
There definitely are tards on the other side, mainly the insane rabid Edelgard stans or autists who simply seethe at the existence of a character you're forced to interact with by the game. Here are a few examples:

You'd think people would just not take her in their class and move on but nah, gotta be a tard about it.

AzuraAquafina

Retarded Galaxy Snek ;D
kiwifarms.net
There definitely are tards on the other side, mainly the insane rabid Edelgard stans or autists who simply seethe at the existence of a character you're forced to interact with by the game. Here are a few examples:

You'd think people would just not take her in their class and move on but nah, gotta be a tard about it.
God, I really dislike 3H, but I can't lie that the game itself injected more insanity into the series lmao.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
1619100944510.png

AzuraAquafina

Retarded Galaxy Snek ;D
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I remember reading that LMAO.

People on that board have a real hate boner for Mekkah. One of them went out of their way to gatekeep him because he didn't protect their bald savior.

Their hatred for Chaz and Goose is somewhat understandable, though their comments on Goose is really creepy, but hating on Mekkah is just lulzy to me.
Considering the date that looks to be either bait or a nothingburger.
I posted awhile ago that one of them insinuated there was some sort of gay-op for the FE hacking community because of some retarded petition that a rom-hacker wrote. So yeah, it's definitely a nothing burger.
gayop2.jpggayop1.jpg[SPOILER/]

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I remember reading that LMAO.

People on that board have a real hate boner for Mekkah. One of them went out of their way to gatekeep him because he didn't protect their bald savior.

Their hatred for Chaz and Goose is somewhat understandable, though their comments on Goose is really creepy, but hating on Mekkah is just lulzy to me.

I posted awhile ago that one of them insinuated there was some sort of gay-op for the FE hacking community because of some retarded petition that a rom-hacker wrote. So yeah, it's definitely a nothing burger.
i think it's more of a case of hating on Mekkah because the man backstabbed his "friend" and didn't even return the 3DS that mangs lent him, apparently.

also that mekkah keeps trying to play algorithm war games with mangs and keeps failing.