Fire Emblem series -

Intelligent Calcium

Humble Fantabulist
kiwifarms.net
I can see why he would rub people the wrong way (I liked his Pit Falls videos but can't really stand his LPs myself) but I don't think he really owed Mangs anything. People seem to forget this wasn't the first time Mangs acted that way.

didn't even return the 3DS that mangs lent him, apparently
The 3DS belongs to a third party (Mangs was just the middleman) and they allowed Mekkah to keep it to finish the LP he had going at the time.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
I can see why he would rub people the wrong way (I liked his Pit Falls videos but can't really stand his LPs myself) but I don't think he really owed Mangs anything. People seem to forget this wasn't the first time Mangs acted that way.

The 3DS belongs to a third party (Mangs was just the middleman) and they allowed Mekkah to keep it to finish the LP he had going at the time.
i just kinda find mekkah to be incredibly banal and overrated. dude pillages really old forum posts and reddit posts for the majority of his content.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
at best the man consentingly slept in a hotel room on the same bed with Gooseaphone, as long as having an established list of gross behavior.
When you say 'at best' does that mean that's the best spin on what we know happened? Or that this is the most he could have done and is therefore practically innocent?

AzuraAquafina

Retarded Galaxy Snek ;D
kiwifarms.net
When you say 'at best' does that mean that's the best spin on what we know happened? Or that this is the most he could have done and is therefore practically innocent?
Here's the twitlonger from Goose:
This is probably the most relevant passage I could find when skimming through it. I know it's a bit lengthy, but it's the best I could do. The beginning paragraphs is just setting up backstory that pretty much reaffirms what's already known about Mangs' behavior.
"I will not touch you at Anime North."
And so, I trusted him.
I think about this message a lot.

I expressed my concern to my mod Vanguard, who booked a 2-bed suite for my safety so I would have a bed for myself in case I felt uncomfortable again. We all hung out in this room for the majority of the weekend. Since Mangs missed his flight on Thursday, I stayed there. I slept in my room with Mangs Friday night, and everything went fine; we had fun, even. I remember us singing Heritors of Arcadia and sharing the progress of my PME. We slept a safe distance from each other on opposite sides of the king-sized bed.

Saturday morning, I was changing into my Nino cosplay while Mangs was in the bathroom. Mangs came in while I was changing without knocking or anything when he knew I was changing. He didn't see anything explicit, though. This could have been an accident and changing into an armored cosplay takes quite a bit of time, so I gave Mangs the benefit of the doubt.

Saturday night, I ended up falling asleep drunk in Vanguard's room again. Chaz asked Mangs to just let me sleep, but he woke me up anyway to take me back to his room. Concerned by his behavior, Chaz, Lucky Crit and Vanguard pulled me aside to talk to me in private while Mangs waited outside the room for me. I didn't have to go with Mangs, but I did. I felt guilty about refusing him. So, I went back with him, trusting that he would stick to his word and not touch me.

Sunday morning, I woke up being violated. I felt his dick pressed against my body. He was kissing my hair, rubbing my back and groaning. I remember this vividly.

Paralyzed in shock, I laid there in confusion. I pretended to wake up normally and took a shower. The rest of the con, I acted as if nothing happened.

Receipts of Mangs' various conflicting accounts of this event ranging from a sex dream, to a “misread”, to being half asleep, to just wanting to cuddle with a girl he’s attracted to.
https://i.imgur.com/lNNDfV8.png (Sex dream about someone else.)
https://i.imgur.com/kJVd6PW.png (Minimizing the event to touching my arm)
https://i.imgur.com/6vjmtnU.jpg (Half-asleep, and the “lesson” he has learned from all this)
https://i.imgur.com/mE86EkS.jpg (Not remembering the events and shifting partial blame onto me.)
https://i.imgur.com/r9NnNqE.jpg (Misreading me sleeping as an opportunity to cuddle. A “lapse of judgment” implies consciousness.)

It's difficult to understand what Mangs’ intentions were. He never seemed entirely honest from his side of things.

Here's the one with Mangs' response:

At best, Mangs is a creepy coomer with an unhealthy relationships with women and alcohol. At worst, he sexually assaulted someone perhaps unintentionally, but who knows.

lurker_fuck

kiwifarms.net
Goose sperged out a bit when Mangs came back to Youtube, and has been going hard on her e-whore career, but she's really bad at it. She charges an absurd amount monthly, and rarely posts sets. And when she does post them, she's either sitting on her bed, looking like she has Down Syndrome, or making the weirdest attempt at an ahegao. Her stuff sells really well apperently, which makes sense since alot of the FE fanbase is made up of coomers. I also remember seeing pictures of her with her "roomate" and it was this fat guy with a neckbeard.
Little update on Goosaphone's E-Whore Career.
She got her nudes leaked lol
I seem to remember her saying that she was against doing full nudes in the past.
Guess that victimhood train is running on fumes.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Her numbers on Youtube are miniscule so she's probably going to go all in on whoring herself out. Which she's charging like 50$ for.
1619925811222.png

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Little update on Goosaphone's E-Whore Career.
She got her nudes leaked lol
I seem to remember her saying that she was against doing full nudes in the past.
Guess that victimhood train is running on fumes.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Her numbers on Youtube are miniscule so she's probably going to go all in on whoring herself out. Which she's charging like 50$ for.
Any bets that she's doing this because of the pandemic?

Abarefiller

Friday night on KF? Just remember these yakuzies
kiwifarms.net
I took a look a few months back and she deleted most of the tweets from the situation. Unfortunaly, the original Fort Mangs was nuked because the then admin was a fucking cuck, and the Discord channel on another server where we saved screenshots was deleted because some troon sperged out and deleted the channel because of petty drama. What I posted on this thread are probably some of the only surviving screencaps of the stuff she has since deleted that I could get a hold off, unless someone else has them saved on some Discord channel.

Edit: I went back through the thread the find my earlier posts like a retard because someone quoted said post a few messages above and saw you guys talking about Anacybele. I used to hang out in the Serene Forest's IPC chat before it got replaced by a Discord server, and I remember sometimes hearing about her starting problems in some threads, including one such occasion where I believe she called SoV's difficulty bullshit and it turns out she didn't know what "Black Magic" was and couldn't get past the Leather Shield Mercenary on one of the earliest chapter. She was also fairly active on the Discord server until she got banned because she started too many arguments over Ike. Glad to see she hasn't changed her autistic ways since then and got banned from the forum.

Last edited:

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
I took a look a few months back and she deleted most of the tweets from the situation. Unfortunaly, the original Fort Mangs was nuked because the then admin was a fucking cuck, and the Discord channel on another server where we saved screenshots was deleted because some troon sperged out and deleted the channel because of petty drama. What I posted on this thread are probably some of the only surviving screencaps of the stuff she has since deleted that I could get a hold off, unless someone else has them saved on some Discord channel.

Edit: I went back through the thread the find my earlier posts like a retard because someone quoted said post a few messages above and saw you guys talking about Anacybele. I used to hang out in the Serene Forest's IPC chat before it got replaced by a Discord server, and I remember sometimes hearing about her starting problems in some threads, including one such occasion where I believe she called SoV's difficulty bullshit and it turns out she didn't know what "Black Magic" was and couldn't get past the Leather Shield Mercenary on one of the earliest chapter. She was also fairly active on the Discord server until she got banned because she started too many arguments over Ike. Glad to see she hasn't changed her autistic ways since then and got banned from the forum.
halos is such a fucking meme.

Anacybele huh. I've heard stories about how she wrote of frederick's foreskin.

i may or may not be a mod on the new fort mangs server.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I believe she called SoV's difficulty bullshit and it turns out she didn't know what "Black Magic" was and couldn't get past the Leather Shield Mercenary on one of the earliest chapter
Most FE games usually gives you a mage or two to prevent this. But while SoV entirely leaves it up to the player to turn a villager into a mage or just recruit the priestess; but any veteran of the series would have the foresight of finding a means of quickly killing an enemy tank...And that game is essentially "Baby's First FE" in terms of difficulty.

AzuraAquafina

Retarded Galaxy Snek ;D
kiwifarms.net
Most FE games usually gives you a mage or two to prevent this. But while SoV entirely leaves it up to the player to turn a villager into a mage or just recruit the priestess; but any veteran of the series would have the foresight of finding a means of quickly killing an enemy tank...And that game is essentially "Baby's First FE" in terms of difficulty.
SoV isn't really hard especially since it has infinite grinding. The 'hardest' aspects of SoV like Nuibaba are more of an annoyance. I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't give a lunatic mode.

RurkerHivemind

kiwifarms.net
i think it's more of a case of hating on Mekkah because the man backstabbed his "friend" and didn't even return the 3DS that mangs lent him, apparently.

also that mekkah keeps trying to play algorithm war games with mangs and keeps failing.
I also noticed that. Mekkah's view counts for most his vids now have TANKED after the whole incident.