Fire Report Docs -

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbageraider

Give me asspats, I stole an exceptional individual's garbage
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
So the fire burned for a couple hours? From the comments it sounds like that place got torched pretty good. This is why I have a few fire extinguishers.
@skyraider91 is there an investigation with hot cocks for us?
The extension cord which the chandlers were using ran through the bathroom doorway, and every time the door was opened/closed, it wore off some of the plastic coating/insulation on the cord. Finally, overloaded and striped of its protective insulation, the cord sparked and started the fire. The fire wasn't electrical, it was a horde fire. If the fire had been electrical, the power would have been shut off much sooner than it actually was. If it hadn't been for that stupid bitch Barb's hording, and the general negligence/stupidity of the Chandlers, the fire never would have happened. All of Barb's shit she bought from goodwill over the years ended up burning down her family's home. It says something that it took the fire department about an hour and a half to put the fire out.

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The extension cord which the chandlers were using ran through the bathroom doorway, and every time the door was opened/closed, it wore off some of the plastic coating/insulation on the cord. Finally, overloaded and striped of its protective insulation, the cord sparked and started the fire. The fire wasn't electrical, it was a horde fire. If the fire had been electrical, the power would have been shut off much sooner than it actually was. If it hadn't been for that stupid bitch Barb's hording, and the general negligence/stupidity of the Chandlers, the fire never would have happened. All of Barb's shit she bought from goodwill over the years ended up burning down her family's home. It says something that it took the fire department about an hour and a half to put the fire out.
So, does that mean they lose out on insurance money? After all, they caused the cord to degrade through their own negligence instead of being the fault of the machine.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
So the fire burned for a couple hours? From the comments it sounds like that place got torched pretty good. This is why I have a few fire extinguishers.
@skyraider91 is there an investigation with hot cocks for us?
To be fair, my uncle was a firefighter (rest his soul) and they never left as soon as a fire stops. They have to watch it for smoldering and all that. With a hoard like 14BC was, they probably needed to stay a little longer than normal. I'd say it probably burned for an hour. And the rest of the time was them making sure everyone was ok, and the smoldering stopped, and all that. I'm surprised that it's not mentioned that the firefighter hurt himself; you'll notice an emergency vehicle was called (EMT) but that's what happens when you call 911. I do like the "need more manpower" calls. You know if was because of the hoard.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
So, does that mean they lose out on insurance money? After all, they caused the cord to degrade through their own negligence instead of being the fault of the machine.
Ok. No. I'm stopping this future debate right now. This has been discussed to death and I'm done. No. They will still get insurance money. The insurance company doesn't care the why or how unless it's A) arsine and not an accident or B) if it states in their policy that they aren't covered in negligence cases (Which as a law student I can tell you is stupid and rarely is on policies. If you sign a policy with this clause, you will never get coverage).

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Just want to thank OP for his cloak and dagger engagement of some of the deepest secrets of recent Christory over this year that he's shared, up to and including this particular little gem. I'll write a letter of recommendation on your behalf to the judge when they finally drag you into court to face the music for your trolling crimes.

Is this report considered a public record in Virginia?

lolwut

*confused eruption*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, my uncle was a firefighter (rest his soul) and they never left as soon as a fire stops. They have to watch it for smoldering and all that. With a hoard like 14BC was, they probably needed to stay a little longer than normal. I'd say it probably burned for an hour. And the rest of the time was them making sure everyone was ok, and the smoldering stopped, and all that. I'm surprised that it's not mentioned that the firefighter hurt himself; you'll notice an emergency vehicle was called (EMT) but that's what happens when you call 911. I do like the "need more manpower" calls. You know if was because of the hoard.
It mentions "1 Patient" in EMS R401 heading to MJH (likely the hospital) on the second page. I'm assuming that was the firefighter.

Ace_Reloaded

Got dang
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the same thing, the "1 patient" probably referring to the firefighter. We would have heard about it if Chris or Barb needed hospital care. I'm surprised Barb didn't, honestly. They called an ambulance for her after their attack on Snyder (because of stress causing heart problems, I think?) and a house fire is a more than legit reason to freak out and panic, but apparently she handled it.

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok. No. I'm stopping this future debate right now. This has been discussed to death and I'm done. No. They will still get insurance money. The insurance company doesn't care the why or how unless it's A) arsine and not an accident or B) if it states in their policy that they aren't covered in negligence cases (Which as a law student I can tell you is stupid and rarely is on policies. If you sign a policy with this clause, you will never get coverage).
Okay, thank you for that. Been looking into this and found out that, in order to prevent future claims, the insurance company can issue conditions for the Chandlers to live by if they want to continue the policy. Chris and Barb fail to comply, insurance can and likely will walk.

And let's face it, would anyone else take them afterwards? This fire is the result of their actions. This may provide them the incentive to curb one of their more destructive habits.

generalmeldor

kiwifarms.net
I have never read fire reports, so forgive me for asking, but is the first sheet just the details of the incident and is the second sheet just a transcript of the dispatcher to the fire crews?

Reactions: Sonichump

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit, knowing what we know from the last house tour Chris made, it probably took the firefighters half that time just to ensure they wouldn't be caught in a horde landslide.

Knowing this know, I'm struck with a morbid curiosity with exactly how Barb handled herself when the State Farm folks told her "Nope, this is you fault." Did she threaten suicide? Did she try to demean the agency as if that would do any good? Hell, did she show off what she taught Chris by balling up on the floor and having a screaming tantrum?

Well, I just hope Chris' girlfriend has a spare bedroom for Chris and Mommy to crash and spoon in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino