Fireworks Thread - Conspicuous Consumption for the Whole Family

Turd Cow

IM THA NOGSTALIGIA LUIGI AND THIS MA BRO MARIO FAT
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea where to put this to be honest.

Anyways, today is firework day for America and some other countries in the world.

Discuss anything about fireworks and shooting them here.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Never been to a fireworks show. Kind of sad about that.
Anyhow when I was really young I knew a kid whose dad let him play with fireworks. Dude got one of those roman candles and like a moron shot his eye out. Came to school with a big ass bandage on his left eye. Eye was... not in working condition anymore.

Turd Cow

kiwifarms.net
Fun when I was a kid. As an adult it became apparent that fireworks were literally lighting money on fire. Very conspicuous consumption.
I actually regretted buying $30 of fireworks around a few months after last new years. Slight powerleveling but I didn't have a job then.

It's a better value to watch the neighbors pop theme and blow their money instead.

Niamh Leave

kiwifarms.net
Obnoxious outside of the 24 hour bracket of the given celebration day. We get it, you bought too many and need to make use of them somehow, but why on the 29th of December? Just wait two more days.

When I was 15 I came into the possession of 250 screamers* and a metal tube to launch them from. I made Al-Qaeda look like a bunch of hippies that year.

(*the type that whistle as they take of then explode)

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
Fireworks are good clean fun for all ages. It's in vogue to be as blackpilled as possible on everything right now but you guys should give them another shot. Don't overthink things.

I still have a few rockets and a mortar left over from the fourth of July, if it isn't too cold outside I might go shoot some off tonight.

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
kiwifarms.net
Shop bought fireworks are for retards. Be a gigachad and make your own ones on the cheap.
You don't even have to follow any of the laws or regulations like the cuck manufacturers. Be a man.

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was raised lighting fireworks to celebrate freedom every 4th of July. I know it is literally lighting money on fire, so these days I try my hardest to corrupt the youth of america by conscripting any nearby youngbloods to take a position on the firing line loading mortars for me - I would hate to be the only one doing everything - every year.

Sure, it's just some flashing lights in the sky with accompanied sonic booms, but fireworks always and especially with the modern accompanied lightshows or other electronically synchronizing technology like drones especially make me yell "OOOOH" and "AAAAAAAH" in unison with the audience, and bring me to tears.

Conversely I am saddened to hear of so many citizens horror stories of (their doggos mostly) catching the PTSD from boisterous celebration, and asking everyone else to PLS STOP!

Molester Stallone

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
kiwifarms.net
Shit used to be a lot more fun when I was younger. Playing around with any of the good stuff will get you put on a government watch list nowadays.

Bogs

The good gamer, bad gamer routine
kiwifarms.net
Growing up in Ireland, fireworks were both illegal and highly sought after. If you wanted any, you had to either go to the United Kingdom or mainland Europe, specifically France. Crossing the border up North (For those not in the know: Northern Ireland is a separate country, part of the U.K., on the Northwest. It take up about a 1/6th of the Island) was a pilgrimage for many. Halloween is the holiday for fireworks, where people gather around bonfires and watch the local kids fight with Roman Candles. The whole month of October sounds like a distant army approaching the city.

Turd Cow

kiwifarms.net
I heard some more for 3 days after new years

They bought too much I believe.