Votes: 22 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If people think of other questions I'll add them. EDIT: I can't add questions after voting begins, never mind.

Results as of 2019-04-13 22:44 CDT:

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
I think there's only 2 more slots open on the survey though, the cap is 20 slots right? Maybe just make them meme slots about what you think his body type is, like "110 year old woman with Gout" or "Adult-baby coma patient", or something.
Edit: Both the survey suggestions, so far, after mine were much better ideas

Also glad to see I'm not the only one who voted for both "I want DSP to fail" and "I want DSP to stick around". Took me a minute to decide those weren't mutually exclusive :P I want to see him drag out this trainwreck for at least a couple more years, he's still financially treading water and has already thrown out "muh 60 year old parents will die next year, plz gib me $16K".

It's fascinating watching him dig his own grave while people plead with him to come to his senses and he yells back up at them, "Fuck you, I'm going to China. All the riches of the Orient will be mine!!!!"

Last edited:

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
I don’t care what happens after some stunning exemplar of humanity makes a music video of Duran Duran’s “Hungry Like the Wolf” with his jerkoff “incident”. Unless that’s already happened? I dunno!

Guess that counts as I want people to troll DSP. Selected.

Reactions: Prince Lotor

Agentsmith

kiwifarms.net
Also glad to see I'm not the only one who voted for both "I want DSP to fail" and "I want DSP to stick around". Took me a minute to decide those weren't mutually exclusive. I want to see him drag out this trainwreck for at least a couple more years, he's still financially treading water and has already thrown out "muh 60 year old parents will die next year, plz gib me $16K".

It's fascinating watching him dig his own grave while people plead with him to come to his senses and he yells back up at them, "Fuck you, I'm going to China. All the riches of the Orient will be mine!!!!"
I believe D$P will stream maybe until he is elderly. The train wreck will go on for years... (But I agree, the climax of the current financial story is very interesting)

I think even if he was homeless, he'd do IRL streams of new shoes he found at the park; of a burger he got for free from a good Samaritan; or of his new card board box pillow.

I recall he said previously when he gets his restaurant business he would do 'behind the scenes' videos.

I think he likes doing videos as he can control the narrative; and this feeds his ego

LiquidCancer

Ultra Massive Radioactive Power
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was going to be a Census like "How old are you? What was the first DSP content you watched? How long did you watch DSP before he banned/blocked you?"

• Agree
Reactions: JustFuckinaDude

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Reactions: LiquidCancer

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Poll results re-tallied and poll scheduled to close in an hour. I won't be re-tallying it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino