• ”suck my flacid tranny cock.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

First Annual DSP Census

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Dec 7, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

Select the answer which most describes you:

1. I want DSP to get money

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't care if DSP gets money

29 vote(s)
    34.1%
  3. I want DSP to not get money

46 vote(s)
    54.1%
  4. I want DSP to get attention

15 vote(s)
    17.6%
  5. I don't care if DSP gets attention

33 vote(s)
    38.8%
  6. I want DSP to not get attention

19 vote(s)
    22.4%
  7. I want people to troll DSP

26 vote(s)
    30.6%
  8. I don't care if people troll DSP

38 vote(s)
    44.7%
  9. I want people to not troll DSP

10 vote(s)
    11.8%
  10. I want people to monetize DSP content and activities

15 vote(s)
    17.6%
  11. I don't care if people monetize DSP content and activities

51 vote(s)
    60.0%
  12. I want people to not monetize DSP content and activities

8 vote(s)
    9.4%
  13. I want DSP to fail

45 vote(s)
    52.9%
  14. I don't care if DSP fails or succeeds

28 vote(s)
    32.9%
  15. I want DSP to succeed

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  16. I want DSP to go away

18 vote(s)
    21.2%
  17. I don't care if DSP goes away or sticks around

35 vote(s)
    41.2%
  18. I want DSP to stick around

18 vote(s)
    21.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. If people think of other questions I'll add them. EDIT: I can't add questions after voting begins, never mind.

Results as of 2018-12-07 16:23 CDT
    upload_2018-12-7_16-22-16.png
    upload_2018-12-7_16-22-31.png

#1 SoapQueen1, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. I think there's only 2 more slots open on the survey though, the cap is 20 slots right? Maybe just make them meme slots about what you think his body type is, like "110 year old woman with Gout" or "Adult-baby coma patient", or something.
    Edit: Both the survey suggestions, so far, after mine were much better ideas

Also glad to see I'm not the only one who voted for both "I want DSP to fail" and "I want DSP to stick around". Took me a minute to decide those weren't mutually exclusive :P I want to see him drag out this trainwreck for at least a couple more years, he's still financially treading water and has already thrown out "muh 60 year old parents will die next year, plz gib me $16K".

It's fascinating watching him dig his own grave while people plead with him to come to his senses and he yells back up at them, "Fuck you, I'm going to China. All the riches of the Orient will be mine!!!!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #2 Prince Lotor, Dec 7, 2018
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  3. I don’t care what happens after some stunning exemplar of humanity makes a music video of Duran Duran’s “Hungry Like the Wolf” with his jerkoff “incident”. Unless that’s already happened? I dunno!

Guess that counts as I want people to troll DSP. Selected.

• Like Like x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  4. I would suggest:

1. I want Phil to marry Kat.

2. I want the horse to run away.

But I'm glad to see the leading options are Apathy.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I believe D$P will stream maybe until he is elderly. The train wreck will go on for years... (But I agree, the climax of the current financial story is very interesting)

I think even if he was homeless, he'd do IRL streams of new shoes he found at the park; of a burger he got for free from a good Samaritan; or of his new card board box pillow.

I recall he said previously when he gets his restaurant business he would do 'behind the scenes' videos.

I think he likes doing videos as he can control the narrative; and this feeds his ego

kiwifarms.net
  6. I thought it was going to be a Census like "How old are you? What was the first DSP content you watched? How long did you watch DSP before he banned/blocked you?"

• Agree Agree x 1
    LiquidCancer

LiquidCancer Ultra Massive Radioactive Power

kiwifarms.net
  7. I suppose "Would you like Phil to *actually* change?" And "Do you think Phil should stay the same?" might be informative.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    PomegranateKing

PomegranateKing Spooky scary pomegranates

kiwifarms.net
  8. We actually already have threads for: What was the first DSP content you watched? and How long did you watch DSP before he banned/blocked you?, but if you'd like to share any personal details maybe we can commiserate :) for example, How circumcised is your member: fully, partially, or not at all?

• Like Like x 1
    #8 Prince Lotor, Dec 7, 2018
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.