• Andrew Yang

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
Starts at 6pm-8pm PST / 8pm CST-10pm CST / 9pm-11pm EST
Welcome to day 2 of the democratic primary debates, tonight will feature:

Joe Biden, former vice president, establishment choice and likes to sniff women
former-vice-president-joe-biden-speaks-to-the-chicago-news-photo-869035584-1561491629.jpg

Andrew Yang, entrepreneur and reddit incarnate
0619_yang-1000x666.jpg

Bernie Sanders, senator from Vermont
bernie-2020.jpg

Marianne Williamson, self-help author and totally wacko
marianne-wiliamson.jpg

Pete Buttigieg, homo mayor of South Bend, Ind.
pete-buttigieg-900_sean-rayford-getty.jpg

Michael Bennet, senator from Colorado
Lach-MichaelBennet.jpg

Kamala Harris, senator from California
Senator_Harris_official_senate_portrait.jpg

John Hickenlooper, former governor of Colorado and watched "Deep Throat" with his mom in theaters when he was 20yo
John_Hickenlooper_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Kirsten Gillibrand, senator from New York and #MeToo internet activist
gettyimages-1085337508.jpg

Eric Swalwell, representative from California
Eric_Swalwell_114th_official_photo.jpg

Bernie prestream: https://live.berniesanders.com/
NBC livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX7hni-zGD8
Backup stream:

A new poll will be posted after the debates are done (without Trump this time for clarification), polling result from the first night:
8cb035b94c2fb473602bae1398d209f7.png

Thanks to @Top Skink for getting the party started

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

kiwifarms.net
This will either be incredibly boring with Warren coming out on top as expected with little to no controversy or it will be incredibly entertaining with them all acting like canibal hienas
Even if Warren does strong in the polls she's not good at communicating to most, particularly low to middle class people. I have my money on Tulsi tonight even if she likely wouldn't win against Bernie or Biden.
1561594615028.gif

Arm Pit Cream

kiwifarms.net
NBC commentator talking about how women will make the difference in 2020, and have "in 2018, and 2016, and... in all the elections before that".

This should be a very informative debate.
All the NBC stuff is insane propaganda, earlier they were talking about how HIllary Clinton's weird outfits made her "powerful".

Ron /pol/

Free @Corrugated Daffodils
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right off the bat I heard one of the talking heads say something stupid before the debate, they said "Hispanics are the fastest growing (immigrant) group" in the US. I looked it up and apparently it's Asians, so it's nice to know they don't bother fact checking.

Diabolical diabetic

No bullying allowed
kiwifarms.net
Even if Warren does strong in the polls she's not good at communicating to most, particularly low to middle class people. I have my money on Tulsi tonight even if she likely wouldn't win against Bernie or Biden.
View attachment 816959
Tulsi is the best democratic candidate but she too much negative press against her to go too far in the DNC even if she goes into the debates, still hope she can at least get some of her ideas out there though

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino