• John Hickenlooper

• Kirsten Gillibrand

• Andrew Yang

Results are only viewable after voting.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
Gabbard a cute tho
And she's the only Democrat running in 2020 who is even remotely reasonable, rational, or respectable.

Even with her past in a Hare Krishna cult taken into account, she is still the most qualified candidate in the clown car.

Hell, I'd vote for her if she actually had a chance at the primaries or general election. Unfortunately, neither the neoliberal DNC establishment nor the SJW woke-meisters want her at all and will do everything they can to screw her over.

I'd rather have Tulsi than Biden, Kamala, Bernie, Warren, or even Yang.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I do want to remain cognizant of the fact that I (and presumably a lot of others here) are picking favorites here as someone that would almost certainly never vote for any of them. I still remember the day of Obama's original election and all the lefties praising McCain's concession speech and about how much better this McCain was than the campaign trail McCain. Ok yeah sure....but you still would have voted for Obama and you know it.

That said right now I feel like Gabbard is going to surprise people but ultimately fail to get the nomination.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
I do want to remain cognizant of the fact that I (and presumably a lot of others here) are picking favorites here as someone that would almost certainly never vote for any of them. I still remember the day of Obama's original election and all the lefties praising McCain's concession speech and about how much better this McCain was than the campaign trail McCain. Ok yeah sure....but you still would have voted for Obama and you know it.

That said right now I feel like Gabbard is going to surprise people but ultimately fail to get the nomination.
I actually would vote for her if she made it to the primaries, but I agree that the DNC won't let her get the nomination even if she does make it to the primaries.

Of all the Democrats currently running, she's the closest to the old Democratic Party that I supported way back in the 2000's before they went woke and batshit.

So in the event that Kamala, Biden, or someone similar gets the nomination, I'm voting for Trump.

AGreatDipAtAFairPrice

kiwifarms.net
We are all cognizant that these are selections, not elections, especially in the context of what happened with the DNC in 2016. President Trump was as pure and singular a political aberrant as American politics has ever produced and he himself had to fight a great deal of dirty tricks and rigging that are forgotten considering he won the nomination and presidency. Tulsi Gabbard is not within leagues of a Donald Trump, to speak of her ever being on the ticket or discussed in a cabinet position is madness. She can at best hope to be somebody who helps the Democrats transition into another, superior direction on military policy. Her service to her party is as a Ron and Rand Paul figure, and that is it.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
We are all cognizant that these are selections, not elections, especially in the context of what happened with the DNC in 2016. President Trump was as pure and singular a political aberrant as American politics has ever produced and he himself had to fight a great deal of dirty tricks and rigging that are forgotten considering he won the nomination and presidency. Tulsi Gabbard is not within leagues of a Donald Trump, to speak of her ever being on the ticket or discussed in a cabinet position is madness. She can at best hope to be somebody who helps the Democrats transition into another, superior direction on military policy. Her service to her party is as a Ron and Rand Paul figure, and that is it.
Ironically didn't Trump actually consider her for a cabinet position at one point?

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
I actually would vote for her if she made it to the primaries, but I agree that the DNC won't let her get the nomination even if she does make it to the primaries.

Of all the Democrats currently running, she's the closest to the old Democratic Party that I supported way back in the 2000's before they went woke and batshit.
15 dollar minimum and abortions all the time for any reason taxpayer funded and illegal immigrants get all the welfare and healthcare and can cross freely, no guns for anyone. All democrats are pushing that, and that is all far left of the 2000s. I could get behind a blue dog if one even still existed, but every candidate is left of the most left candidates of the 2000s.

hash-slinging slasher

kiwifarms.net
Tulsi is a classical democrat? I thought that title goes to Delaney or Hickenlooper. What's Tulsi's policies besides "Get our troops out of these hellholes and stop funding terrorists"? Not wanting to fight the taliban to protect sand pedophiles isn't enough to make someone a centrist.

Regardless, they don't want her to be a Ron Paul figure because too many people know Ron Paul's name. I think we were supposed to either ignore her, laugh at her, or hate her for being an Assad spy, like the msm have been trying to convince us to do for months. Even some of the right wing media started rushing to smear her as a traitor when she pointed out how fucktarded helping Syrian rebels is. Expect that to be ramped up now that more people know who she is.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
15 dollar minimum and abortions all the time for any reason taxpayer funded and illegal immigrants get all the welfare and healthcare and can cross freely, no guns for anyone. All democrats are pushing that, and that is all far left of the 2000s. I could get behind a blue dog if one even still existed, but every candidate is left of the most left candidates of the 2000s.
Now, Tulsi is not a centrist but at the same time, she is the one Democrat who wasn't completely mired in the far left insanity of 2010's America, despite her flaws.

I miss the 1990's and 2000's. Back then most leftists actually cared about free speech and Blue Dog Democrats were still a thing.

I never thought in my life that the Christian Right would die off into irrelevance outside a handful of Bible Belt shitholes and that the Millennial Left would end up being the new sanctimonious oppressors and moralizing authoritarians.

This whole world has gone insane. Forget Clown World, we're in a real life CarnEvil

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
I miss the 1990's and 2000's. Back then most leftists actually cared about free speech and Blue Dog Democrats were still a thing.

I never thought in my life that the Christian Right would die off into irrelevance outside a handful of Bible Belt shitholes and that the Millennial Left would end up being the new sanctimonious oppressors and moralizing authoritarians.

This whole world has gone insane
I miss the Christian Right, and though I disagree with a lot of their dumber stuff on banning shit they were pretty on the money on hollywood being degenerate and how gay marriage would be a slippery slope because it absolutely has been.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
I miss the Christian Right, and though I disagree with a lot of their dumber stuff on banning shit they were pretty on the money on hollywood being degenerate and how gay marriage would be a slippery slope because it absolutely has been.
Eh, I will grant you that the SJW's are worse in every conceivable way thanks to Web 2.0 and tech oligarchs but I don't see how anyone in their right mind could miss the Religious Right or want gay marriage to be illegal.

Their idiocy combined with the failures of the Neocons basically caused the backlash that created SJW outrage culture.

I will grant you that Hollywood is a degenerate cesspit but Silicon Valley is even worse.

Hollywood may be a modern-day Sodom, but Silicon Valley is trying to turn America into Oceania from 1984.

As it is, 2010's America is like some bizarre mashup of Demolition Man, Idiocracy, and Animal Farm.

Forget The Handmaid's Tale, the dystopian vision you have to worry about becoming reality is Orwell's, not Atwood's.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
Eh, I will grant you that the SJW's are worse in every conceivable way thanks to Web 2.0 and tech oligarchs but I don't see how anyone in their right mind could miss the Religious Right or want gay marriage to be illegal.
Back in the early 2010s when it was hot button I also struggled to find arguments for why it shouldnt be legal and flipped on the topic. Then I saw a little boy in a gaybar stripping for cash and saw how giving an inch leads to taking a mile, and if its no gays get married and the religious right running around talking about banning games and how harry potter is devil worship I will take that in a heartbeat over what we have now, because at least the religious right wasnt trying to take away peoples fucking bank accounts and access to speech or promoting violence for opinions, at least no where near to the extent that the current woke left is. I also just generally see a lot of value in Christianity and social institutions like churches for communities but see nothing in the new postmodernist nihilistic hedonism that is the culture of the woke left.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
Back in the early 2010s when it was hot button I also struggled to find arguments for why it shouldnt be legal and flipped on the topic. Then I saw a little boy in a gaybar stripping for cash and saw how giving an inch leads to taking a mile, and if its no gays get married and the religious right running around talking about banning games and how harry potter is devil worship I will take that in a heartbeat over what we have now, because at least the religious right wasnt trying to take away peoples fucking bank accounts and access to speech or promoting violence for opinions, at least no where near to the extent that the current woke left is.
I guarantee you that if Web 2.0 and the current hyper-consolidated media landscape existed back then, the Religious Right would be doing all the heinous shit that SJW's are doing right now.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
I guarantee you that if Web 2.0 and the current hyper-consolidated media landscape existed back then, the Religious Right would be doing all the heinous shit that SJW's are doing right now.
Maybe, maybe not. We will never really know for sure. I doubt they'd do shit like this, at least en masse. For the most part they kept their hands to themselves. They might protest an abortion clinic and scream and what not but even the worst of the worst in the Westboro Baptists never did that.

BR55

kiwifarms.net

Their idiocy combined with the failures of the Neocons basically caused the backlash that created SJW outrage culture.

I will grant you that Hollywood is a degenerate cesspit but Silicon Valley is even worse.

Hollywood may be a modern-day Sodom, but Silicon Valley is trying to turn America into Oceania from 1984.

As it is, 2010's America is like some bizarre mashup of Demolition Man, Idiocracy, and Animal Farm.

Forget The Handmaid's Tale, the dystopian vision you have to worry about becoming reality is Orwell's, not Atwood's.
Orwell? Please. Ever read Huxley? Brave New World was on the money when came to predicting the hell we now find ourselves in.

Antique Rice

kiwifarms.net
Has "reproductive justice" been defined in any way yet? Such a bizarre term. If somebody has too many babies, does one get confiscated and given to a queer couple or something?

I know "reproductive freedom" means they think everybody should be able to put their reproductive organs everywhere they want with no consequences (ie: babies). Maybe reproductive justice is a tax on penis-havers since their organs can reach higher heights.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Back in the early 2010s when it was hot button I also struggled to find arguments for why it shouldnt be legal and flipped on the topic. Then I saw a little boy in a gaybar stripping for cash and saw how giving an inch leads to taking a mile,
Child prostitution is already illegal. There's no need to change any laws to stop this, just enforce what we have and call it out when we see it.

Maybe, maybe not. We will never really know for sure. I doubt they'd do shit like this, at least en masse. For the most part they kept their hands to themselves. They might protest an abortion clinic and scream and what not but even the worst of the worst in the Westboro Baptists never did that.

The worst of the worst murdered doctors that performed abortions and bombed clinics.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
Child prostitution is already illegal. There's no need to change any laws to stop this, just enforce what we have and call it out when we see it.
I never said we did. I'm saying that the LGBT acceptance movement led directly to not only it not being enforced but the child prostitutes being called brave and beautiful by the news.

The worst of the worst murdered doctors that performed abortions and bombed clinics.
Those were all individual actors. The worst woke left individual actor tried to kill a dozen congressmen and only failed because he was a fatfuck who couldnt hit shit. The religious right had decades of existence and you had less than 200 bombings, a lot of those back when bombings were all the rage and we had tens of thousands in one year alone perpetrated in large part by the woke lefts ideological predecessors and idols in the US. Give the woke left a decade or two to catch up.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino