World First Democratic Debates - Night one dicussion ends at pg41

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Who won the second debate?

• Bernie Sanders

• Eric Swalwell

• "Sleepy" Joe Biden

• Kamala Harris

• Marianne Williamson

• Pete Buttplug

• Michael Bennet

• John Hickenlooper

• Kirsten Gillibrand

• Andrew Yang

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vitruvius

Gnaeus, load the onagers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think even the most well paid DNC shills could spin whatever the fuck those "debates" were as a win for anybody but Donald Trump. Seriously, they could have had the candidates take turns reading the Zodiac Killers letters and it would have come off as more composed, well thought out, and relevant to the average American than whatever the fuck these nutjobs were discussing. The transcripts of it read like somebody set a bot to crawl the most unhinged parts of lefty Twitter and then had one of those AI writer bots take the results and attempt to make something coherent out of it all, after which it fried its own circuits to spare itself from being forced to produce anything so heinously idiotic ever again. If you took a recording of this back to 2007 and showed it to people they would write it off as some kind of desperate GOP propaganda. All I can really say is what the fuck.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Minor correction, she ran for Senator in 2000. She literally stepped from the White House to Congress, after the DNC "suggested" that the New York senator step down for his health. She was planning on 6 years in the Senate as a generic democrat, so she could at least claim to have been elected once in her life as something, rather than just being Billy Jeff's wife, before going into campaigning as of 2006 and gracefully stepping back into the White House as First Woman President.

I will never stop laughing about how she was made Secretary of State just to keep her from deliberately trying to sabotage Obama. Now accidental sabotage...
You know in hindsight I bet Obama wishes he just told Hillary to fuck off and counted on his ability to beat McCain no matter what, her sabotage be damned.

AGreatDipAtAFairPrice

kiwifarms.net
You know in hindsight I bet Obama wishes he just told Hillary to fuck off and counted on his ability to beat McCain no matter what, her sabotage be damned.
Especially when McCain was a geezer third term of a radioactive GWB presidency and Obama won over 300 electoral college votes and got nearly 10 million more votes than McCain. The Clintons should have been sidelined 10 years ago but they are still running around pulling bullshit.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Take heart, old friend - things are always the darkest before dawn, and the DNC's utter failure here is only going to have good results for everyone else. That the Dems are going to lose is a bygone conclusion; the only question is how badly and what else they lose in the process. In this regard, we are looking at a situation that will make the blowout of 2016 look fucking gentle in contrast.

I'm dead serious. If you're wondering how I know this, it's very simple: The tide has turned, and the overpowering majority of the positions espoused by the Dem establishment right now are fucking non-starters with both sides of the political aisle. They've lurched so far to the left, in fact, that they are now starting to lose the mainline Progressives, leaving only the Pinkos and extremists as their voterbase - a voterbase that literally cannot get them elected.

The impact this has had on my feeds has been.... Enlightening. I have friends who have been die-hard Anti-Trumpers since 2016, who would not shut the fuck up about Russia even after the probe found fuck all. Every single one is now either voicing intent to sit this election out out of protest or outright vote for Trump. Most notable of all: My friend's wife, a never-Trumper, is now on board with supporting the President, because the debate made her realize the Dems have no intention of actually governing. This is only a tiny vertical slice of a bigger picture, but taken as part of a greater whole, the paradigm is clearly shifting, and not how these assclowns want.

The end of an era is coming.

Well analysed. This inevitably (unless they outright commit massive fraud and rig the federal elections in the open-would be moot though, civil war would be the result) will make the ever growing dichotomy between the far-left media/tech sector and grassroots Americans even more pronounced. We're talking 100% hostility 24/7 by the media establishment against America, the presidency and the majority of legitimate American voters. It seems that way already, but they are only just getting into censorship. It can get much worse. A second win would hopefully give Trump the political capital to shut these anti-american bastards down Putin-style.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Especially when McCain was a geezer third term of a radioactive GWB presidency and Obama won over 300 electoral college votes and got nearly 10 million more votes than McCain. The Clintons should have been sidelined 10 years ago but they are still running around pulling bullshit.
The only way McCain could have won is if Hillary went all in and just ran third party splitting the Dems 50/50.
Which to be fair Hillary is more than petty and spiteful enough to have done such a thing.
But honestly a one term McCain presidency is a small price to pay for being purged of the Clintons.
But Obama bent the knee and now here we are today.
Hindsight is a bitch.

Last edited:

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only way McCain could have won is if Hillary went all in and just ran third party splitting the Dems 50/50.
Which to be fair Hillary is more than petty and spiteful to have done such a thing.
But honestly a one term McCain presidency is a small price to pay for being purged of the Clintons.
But Obama bent the knee and now here we are today.
Hindsight is a bitch.
Worth noting, she tried to pull that shit. There was about a six month period past which it was mathematically impossible for her to cinch the nomination, and she kept rallying up her froth-at-the-mouth base. Not a fucking day went by without dozens of posts across almost every left-wing forum declaring a need to do away with the entire fucking shebang because IT WAS HER TURN, damn it. I remember in particular a member of my family was fucking insufferable about it, constantly spamming my inbox about how SHE CAN STILL WIN, HONEST YOU GUYS.

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
Well analysed. This inevitably (unless they outright commit massive fraud and rig the federal elections in the open-would be moot though, civil war would be the result) will make the ever growing dichotomy between the far-left media/tech sector and grassroots Americans even more pronounced. We're talking 100% hostility 24/7 by the media establishment against America, the presidency and the majority of legitimate American voters. It seems that way already, but they are only just getting into censorship. It can get much worse. A second win would hopefully give Trump the political capital to shut these anti-american bastards down Putin-style.
To be honest, I'd prefer if Trump busted Google and the left-wing technocrats Teddy Roosevelt-style instead of Vladimir Putin-style.

Putin is a shiftless opportunist who worked for the KGB, while Teddy Roosevelt was a badass war hero who wanted to help the average American citizen.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Worth noting, she tried to pull that shit. There was about a six month period past which it was mathematically impossible for her to cinch the nomination, and she kept rallying up her froth-at-the-mouth base. Not a fucking day went by without dozens of posts across almost every left-wing forum declaring a need to do away with the entire fucking shebang because IT WAS HER TURN, damn it. I remember in particular a member of my family was fucking insufferable about it, constantly spamming my inbox about how SHE CAN STILL WIN, HONEST YOU GUYS.
Remember when she was campaigning in fucking Puerto Rico after all the other primaries were over?

To be honest, I'd prefer if Trump busted Google and the left-wing technocrats Teddy Roosevelt-style instead of Vladimir Putin-style.

Putin is a shiftless opportunist who worked for the KGB, while Teddy Roosevelt was a badass war hero who wanted to help the average American citizen.
If google is worthy of trust busting then dozens of other corporations are too. Which...actually I'd be ok with. I just don't like selective trust busting specifically of companies the current government doesn't like.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, remember when she was campaigning in Puerto Rico near the end of it? It's like "Bitch are you for real?!‽"

True evil never dies.

• Winner
Reactions: Adamska and Jaimas

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I'd like to see the law enforced fairly rather than have a big strong man come and stop people being mean to me.

But then, I'm not a bottom bitch.

Then you'd be fucking re-tarded. Your system is corrupt as fuck. Ain't no fairness about it. The usual suspects are protected. Only a strongman can break through the system to wring their necks. This limp wristed weakness is a sign of the end. Enjoy your civil war. China and Russia will pick up the pieces as they arm all sides simultaneously and keep the war going for as many years as possible.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Then you'd be fucking re-tarded. Your system is corrupt as fuck. Ain't no fairness about it. The usual suspects are protected. Only a strongman can break through the system to wring their necks. This limp wristed weakness is a sign of the end. Enjoy your civil war. China and Russia will pick up the pieces as they arm all sides simultaneously and keep the war going for as many years as possible.
Let's crash this plane, with no survivors! I hope whichever side gets a hold of the nuclear arsenal just starts firing them off to every country on the planet. If we go down, all of you are coming with us.

Let's watch teh world fuckin' burn!!! YEEHAW!!!

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Okay we get it you're a fucking bootlicker. It's okay you can just come out and admit it.
And I'm going to repeat my question from the "Putin Says Liberalism is obsolete" thread.
If Western Society is so corrupt and unfair then what the fuck makes Putin's equally, if not even more so, corrupt and unfair society a viable alternative?
Oh thats right unlike the DNC you think Putin will cater to you instead of those fucking faggots and brown people. Based and Slav pilled comrade.
It must be nice to be so deluded as to think Putin actually gives a shit about his country or his people.
If he did he would fucking do something about Russia's horrific infrastructure or health or corruption instead of running off on Crimean adventures.
TLDR We've been though this Russia fucking sucks dick.

Waluigi_Galleani

kiwifarms.net
The accelerationist in me could not be happier that the Democratic party's powerbrokers saw how Hillary Clinton fucked up the election and decided the response to that was to prop up like three flipflopping unlikable assholes that are even worse and more vulnerable against Trump than Hillary Clinton was.

It really is the old lefty w h i t e m a l e Jew or another guaranteed loss for them and there is absolutely no way the drooling morons in Pussy Hats who make up the bulk of their primary voters are going to realize that.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
Okay we get it you're a fucking bootlicker. It's okay you can just come out and admit it.
And I'm going to repeat my question from the "Putin Says Liberalism is obsolete" thread.
If Western Society is so corrupt and unfair then what the fuck makes Putin's equally, if not even more so, corrupt and unfair society a viable alternative?
Oh thats right unlike the DNC you think Putin will cater to you instead of those fucking faggots and brown people. Based and Slav pilled comrade.
It must be nice to be so deluded as to think Putin actually gives a shit about his country or his people.
If he did he would fucking do something about Russia's horrific infrastructure or health or corruption instead of running off on Crimean adventures.
TLDR We've been though this Russia fucking sucks dick.
If I'm forced to pick between authoritarian asshole who primarily oppresses people like me and authoritarian shithead who primarily oppresses people I'm not particularly fond of, guess which one I'm gonna pick.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
I'm with C.S. Lewis, I'd rather live under the heels of businessmen, even a corrupt one, than a political demagogue. There comes a point where you become too broke to be worth the time of the Robber-Baron, since he doesn't give a fuck about you if you can't be his customer and will leave you alone. But, the ideologue, the benevolent all-powerful leader who "cares" about creating utopia? As long as you still THINK, he lists you as an enemy since you could possibly disagree and derail his flawless plans for humanity... even if only in your mind at night as you sleep, you have surely signed your death warrant the instant you dreamed without permission....

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino